Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution (1184 Views)

How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? / Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? / Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution by dobis: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am happy to announce to you that A fresh NGO has introduced a package that will enable you pass your JAMB exams. Solution for exam faliure has finally arrived. I am writting jamb too and I was happy wen i heard it. this program is specificaly for UTME 2011, heard the package will be out by 2nd week of December for evry candidate to pickup. You can send you Name, your location, and your four subjects to mswng1@yahoo.com.
pls tell your friends, your sisters and brothers dont be selfish. thanks.

the above address is the only correct adress don't be decieved by these fraudlent people. anytime I get the direct number i will post it. for now this is what I have. mswng1@yahoo.com
Re: Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution by ztauhid: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2010
if i don't have to pay to pass then what most i do to pass cos am tied of writing jamb
Re: Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution by ztauhid: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2010
say something about JAMB,UT-ME
Re: Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution by ztauhid: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
z.tauhid:

say something about JAMB,UT-ME
say something before it to late

(1) (Reply)

Tha Main Man's Dead - Nate Dogg Rip: / Most Stupìd Threads To Hit The Frontpage In 2012. / OMG! Couple Arrested After Grandma Films Them Having S*x On The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.