Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad (2045 Views)

Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Father Ejike Mbaka Is Back - Adoration Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
What kind of open, public dance of shame is this? If Peter Obi doesn't do a project I will not release his blessings, ugwuanyi donated 10 million I have blessed him, buhari should do a project..... Yenyenyenyen.... You are a mad man! Idiot, which God are you representing like this, hungry fool.
I can't believe I would see the day confused charlatans would openly use the name of Jesus for this kind of shame.
So mbaka you are the one dishing out heavens blessings? You are mad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4880792/support-buhari-turning-into-curse

Watch and weep for the church, I can't believe this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by segunoz(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2018
this is nigeria. everything goes. too bad.

6 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2018
segunoz:
this is nigeria. everything goes. too bad.
very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by oilPUSSY(f): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Don't believe everything you see on the net.
Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Don't believe everything you see on the net.
let him even as much as deny it and I will apologize. Watch the videos and see how low this man went. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by Turantula(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have a report from a reliable source that a Yoruba man is his biological father

3 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
undecided whatever. He's a big disappointment.
Turantula:
I have a report from a reliable source that a Yoruba man is his biological father

1 Like

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by dokie: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka shit for church.

I couldn't even watch the video to the end. Its madness.

Imagine mbaka asking ganduje if Buhari couldn't take up the permanent site project as an fg project? As what? As what? Under what ministry's budget will it be captured? Has he gone mad!

4 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by Npfn: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
The video was doctored lol foolish buhari
Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
dokie:
Mbaka shit for church.

I couldn't even watch the video to the end. Its madness.

Imagine mbaka asking ganduje if Buhari couldn't take up the permanent site project as an fg project? As what? As what? Under what ministry's budget will it be captured? Has he gone mad!
he has absolutely gone mad

2 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by zombieHUNTER: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
As a bona fide Catholic
I think the man has gone mad

He has allowed earthly things get better of him

I want the Bishop to sanction
There must be a repercussion for dragging the church in the mud... The church must act now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by Nwaikuku2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't care about the trash you posted. Delete this post now or you run mad within 48hr! SAVE YOUR LIFE NOW OR REGRET IT LATER!
Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by oilPUSSY(f): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
I don't care about the trash you posted. Delete this post now or you run mad within 48hr! SAVE YOUR LIFE NOW OR REGRET IT LATER!
Lolzzzzzzzzzz.
Nwa Ikuku how far ?
Abum nwa Nduru..
Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by ChiefOloye(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
@OP I hope your dad won't be the next mad man, if he chooses to have a political opinion different from yours? Omo alaileko ile.

1 Like

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
I know that The guy scams fools and politicians use the foolish crowd around him. Who does he account for while collecting bribes from left ,right and centre?
This is Nigeria where a ganduje with all his burden of guilt could step into a shrine called adoration. When you see the idiots worshipping this guy you will know the meaning of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
if I don't run mad what happens to you? Be careful . And if I insult you now some stupid mod will ban me...

Tell mbaka I said he is a hopeless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
happybrother:
I know that The guy scams fools and politicians use the foolish crowd around him. Who does he account for while collecting bribes from left ,right and centre?
This is Nigeria where a ganduje with all his burden of guilt could step into a shrine called adoration. When you see the idiots worshipping this guy you will know the meaning of stupidity.
i really tire. Mbaka is a hopeless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by nonsobaba: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
newbornmacho:

i really tire. Mbaka is a hopeless idiot
If he had endorsed Peter Obi, you wouldn't have called him idiot. What was peter obi looking for in the ground? Is it only during election period that he attends crusades?
Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
nonsobaba:
If he had endorsed Peter Obi, you wouldn't have called him idiot. What was peter obi looking for in the ground? Is it only during election period that he attends crusades?
to be honest with you, I don't care who he endorses, my interest is in using church and faith profanely, he made it clear his prophecy was for sale... Shameful

1 Like

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by DrObum(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
See this fellow. You should be ashamed of defending a rogue in cassock.

1 Like

Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by newbornmacho(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
DrObum:

See this fellow. You should be ashamed of defending a rogue in cassock.
dont mind him
Re: Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad by nonsobaba: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
newbornmacho:

to be honest with you, I don't care who he endorses, my interest is in using church and faith profanely, he made it clear his prophecy was for sale... Shameful
Why did Obi go and seek his prophesy now just because of election? Is he a committed member of mbaka's ministry or he just wants to hear prophesy and run never to be seen again? Peter Obi tried to play smart but there are people you can't outsmart. He got what he deserved.

(1) (Reply)

, / FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ / Makinde Is Playing With Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.