Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels (6935 Views)

PDP Delegates Stone Ishaku, Deputy In Taraba, Refuse To Vote At Primaries / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by ebiem(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
He's radical and stubborn, I like him
Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by nograv: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

But APC were serious when they picked an old failure like Buhari for 2nd term right?

If I nod you en nonsense
I dont like Buhari or Atiku. Both are corrupt and useless...
Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by nograv: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Where is Olawepo? The next Nigerian who's not part of the APC and PDP system is Omoyele Sowore. Olawepo can be elected if Sowore doesn't perform. We always want to find fault, instead of just focusing on how to get rid of the rogues that has invaded our political sphere.

Thank you my brother
Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by hush15: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sirheny007:
I really wish we can all vote for Sowore.
Who isn't tired of APC and PDP criminals?

We need a new face.

But Sowore has been rejected by all because he isn't contesting under APC or PDP.
In point of fact, Sowore is rejected because he isn't corrupt.
Sowore is a dreamer. I heard his interview with 95.1 where someone asked him how he intend working with NASS and the only answer he would give is to shut down senate. Thats sign of unseriousness
Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by mayusguy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
The first point here is to let these people know that we the masses can remove anybody or party that isn’t performing. Right now we need to remove Buhari(APC) because they have failed us woefully and we’ve tested PDP too many times in the past so what a right thinking youth should do is to try something entirely new. The world is evolving but we’re moving backwards because these men won’t rest until this country burns down totally.
Otsam:

Well, i don't agree that he has been rejected by all because of anything. The fact remains that politics has to do with popularity and that's why you are not hearing the other names. And come to think of it, if he also get there, we might experience the worse because he's always busy finding the wrong doings of other people and that's how apc found their way into the heart of masses in 2015. Finding every wrong doings and thereby gaining sympathy. They got there and still continue to play blame games that brought them in instead of governance. So it will not be funny if we have another buhari in sowore.
Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by Joefirst(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
ollins:
I love sowore passion, like it or not he has made a point but he cannot win because of the stage of our political system, the bulk of the voters in Nigeria don't know or understand Grammer, he needs to hit the real grassroots, that's where the voters are, don't be surprised the votes swingers don't have or even know how to operate social media.

Sowore has done more grassroots campaign than any other candidate... over here we go to villages for campaign... and the excitement among them is priceless.. a lot of them are clamouring to join AAC day by day... I was still sleeping this morning when I heard a woman calling my Name , that she want to join AAC....

The reason why you think AAC is not known by the people at the grassroots is because the media don't focus on things like this... they look down on us... but they don't know... we are working harder just because they look down on us...

If you wish Sowore to win, vote for him, campaign for him... you will be surprised about the amount of vote you can garner for him.

I have discovered that there are more people who are saying, " I want Sowore to win, but He is not known in the grassroot ".... If only we can stop our doubt, and channel it into hope and hard work.

Besides every Inec statistics has showed that, people with PVC who do not vote are far more than the people who vote... this people are our major target... and by God's grace so far... it has being fruitful...

this is just to tell you that.. there is work in progress at the grassroots... we invest more energy on grassroots sensitization than on social media..

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by Joefirst(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
FearGodinall:
. Olawepo is better and more articulate than Sowore who speak with disdain to the same people he want to vote him.He hasn't done anything different.

why do you lie like this... we are trying to build a Nigeria where we play politics differently from the old guards..

we all fighting to overthrown the old guards... through divide and conquer method... but when other people see us fighting and ridiculing ourselves in public, they take unserious..

you read in the interview where Sowore also canvasses for other younger candidates... if you can't see that... then I don't think you are different from the APC and PDP thugs who go up and down tearing posters.

Let's play Election differently.

for the record... Sowore has never ridiculed his voters... if there is anything he does each time he speak is to ignite the passion in his voters to continue in the struggle... he motivates ...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by Joefirst(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Otsam:

Yeah you are right, I'm not disputing that. I was just saying it's not as if he's rejected, he is not yet on the same level of popularity with them, and you know that very large population of Nigerians don't read news, they only spread hearsay. So it's very easy for the names that has been around for some time to thrive. But for his likes, the 2019 election could launch them and keep their names in public.

I hope you will come out and vote for Sowore... also tell your family members about him... by so doing ... you help in spreading the awareness

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels by Joefirst(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

But APC were serious when they picked an old failure like Buhari for 2nd term right?

If I nod you en nonsense

telling you that both parties are not serious ...and we need to boot them out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Asks States To Submit End SARS Judicial Panel Reports / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed / Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.