Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign (41157 Views)

Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by XINOIX: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by numen(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2018
The battle begins! Big ups Atiku!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by JimD(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Atiku will win in 2019. Its not a prediction, its a spoiler. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by LANDLORD72: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
The journey has just began so man and woman youth support a government that is ready to move Nigeria forward. Vote Atiku he need our collectives Effort. Thank you all for your support Vote Atikulated for President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lagosbynature:

Paid propagandist

Imagine. That one has forgotten how they dragged Buhari's name in the mud and even used videos from the 80s of people being flogged by army men.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by DogmaNation: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Avoid this two next devil's! Their plan is to drag us to hell, while they n their family remain in Providence!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by idioticpmb: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Atiku and his 40 thieves......LOSERS FOR LIFE
You are on a full time job. Your pay must be doubled soon cos you are a full time ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
fredoooooo:
Ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jaguda!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by Lagosbynature: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
OneManLegion:
I don't support Buhari because he's tenure has been that amazing, I support him because Atiku is dishonest, corrupt and and has no honour.

And these, to me, are unacceptable traits in the president of any serious nation.

Simple!
cast your net elsewhere, don’t settle for the two parties that have cumulatively ruined Nigeria. PDP and APC are not the only Parties. Buhari and Atiku are not the only presidential candidates.

Do ya research as an electorate and vote based on credibility, not sentiment. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:
They should spend small small o because they won't have access to Nigerian treasury to recover what they spent.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by jude33084(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
fredoooooo:
Ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jaguda!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please be specific? grin
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by Lagosbynature: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
I’m not for Buhari either. I wouldn’t bath an eye for anyone who has an history of ruining Nigeria. There are better credible candidates, Sowore, Moghalu, Durotoye etc
Lucid1:

Imagine. That one has forgotten how they dragged Buhari's name in the mud and even used videos from the 80s of people being flogged by army men.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by JandyJ(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Danjuma827:
It is so painful that in Nigeria we choose between two wrongs

My brother, I pity Nigerian youths. Nigerian youths does not know what they want. Everybody is shouting atikulate 2019. This was how they were shouting sai baba few years ago. And now they haven't learnt their lesson. If this continue like this, Nigeria will be worse.
Is PDP and APC the only parties in Nigeria? To me, both PDP and APC are one single party becos the members keeps running and exchanging within both parties. Wether we vote APC or PDP, they are still the same.
In order to make Nigeria move forward, let us give chance to other parties also.
Let's Vote a new party with new members.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by namsythegreat: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dear Compatriots,

Your input is highly required. Please share your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by OneManLegion(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lagosbynature:
cast your net elsewhere, don’t settle for the two parties that have cumulatively ruined Nigeria. PDP and APC are not the only Parties. Buhari and Atiku are not the only presidential candidates.

Do ya research as an electorate and vote based on credibility, not sentiment. Cheers

Those other presidential candidates you ascribe credibility to are mostly untested as far as heavy weight politics in Nigeria's concerned.
I'm sure you know the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Though, I have not witnessed all of Nigeria's political history, but since my eyes opened to politics, Buhari is the first president we've had who's never had corrupt allegations directly pointing to him.

I believe that should count for something. I hope Buhari's replacement by 2023 will be one whose integrity extends to his associates which, judging by the APC's antecedents, isn't the case with Buhari right now.

Lastly, aside Atiku, there's no other opponent who poses a serious challalenge to Buhari. I'd rather not sit on the fence on this issue as a vote for Hashim, Sowore or Ezekwesili might just be an indirect vote for Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by dante0147: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
OneManLegion:
I don't support Buhari because his tenure has been that amazing, I support him because Atiku is dishonest, corrupt and and has no honour.

And these, to me, are unacceptable traits in the president of any serious nation.

Simple!

Drink panadol extra 2-2-2 thank me later grin
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by Realtalk247: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
what a waste because they will all lose. Sorry oooooooo PDP
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:
They should spend small small o because they won't have access to Nigerian treasury to recover what they spent.

Bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by contigiency(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why did they chose a small size venue? has all the big stadium finished?
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by GoldChest(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
I stand with Atiku cool
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by pawesome(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
This place won't be enough for that crowd na
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by emmyt2: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
socialmediaman:
The man to beat in the 2019 election!

He’s been consistent with his campaign of issues, never allowing himself to be dragged in the mud by APC who are fighting dirty because they have nothing to show as achievements after 3 years

What has PDP got to show after 16 good years
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by CoolAmbience(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Lol

Na true talk u talk o.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by PointZerom: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
OmoManU:
At 12, people never even begin to dey gather lol, if you know you know

Kids everywhere.
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by Roger3D(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheMoniker:
The real Baba oyoyo not the blood sucking none human gay idiot that doesn’t even have weac result.

If any youth like vote for burukutu abi Buhari,if he mistakenly becomes the president for a second term, I’ll just dust my passport and leave this hellshit with my family, I can’t be patriotic by force. Spending an average of 20k daily (fuel, water, security, car servicing) is a no no cos of the incompetence of an idiot called president.
If Atiku emerges, I’ll stay and might renounce my other citizenship and embrace naija only angry

Oh poor boy who might just be a victim of missing ID card and used by the robbers to divert attention. I hope he reported to the police when he lost his ID card so he won’t suffer what he knows nothing about.
Please better start looking for a visa sharp sharp cos Buhari will easily be reelected next year
Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by neoph(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Well done

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by PointZerom: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
emmyt2:

What has PDP got to show after 16 good years

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lagosbynature:
I’m not for Buhari either. I wouldn’t bath an eye for anyone who has an history of ruining Nigeria. There are better credible candidates, Sowore, Moghalu, Durotoye etc

Bat an eyelid

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by id911(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atikulate2019!

Re: 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign by longerthroat(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
omonaijiria:
The journey to #GetNigeriaWorksAgain starts today at Sokoto State

I thought he travelled to usa? or is he gonna flag off campaign from there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams / Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.