Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Can Anyone Help Me With The Description From Either Ajah Or Obalende To Us Embas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Help Me With The Description From Either Ajah Or Obalende To Us Embas (461 Views)

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? / The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me With The Description From Either Ajah Or Obalende To Us Embas by Temmuizza(f): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Please help
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With The Description From Either Ajah Or Obalende To Us Embas by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
you want run away from the country?? okay oooo
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With The Description From Either Ajah Or Obalende To Us Embas by Temmuizza(f): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
you want run away from the country?? okay oooo
abeg describe the place for me from either ajah or obalende,plzz
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With The Description From Either Ajah Or Obalende To Us Embas by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Temmuizza:
abeg describe the place for me from either ajah or obalende,plzz

Obalende....

From Obalende take Keke going to Odeku or EKO hotel. Tell the driver to stop you at Walter Carrington. Then walk into crescent.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With The Description From Either Ajah Or Obalende To Us Embas by Temmuizza(f): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

Obalende....

From Obalende take Keke going to Odeku or EKO hotel. Tell the driver to stop you at Walter Carrington. Then walk into crescent.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand And Australia Student Visa / Appropriate Time Of Booking Appointment With German Consulate Embassy / Why Nigerians Living In Nigeria Shouldn't Relocate — Australian Man Advices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.