Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) (51970 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Benue, Zimbabwe and Kenya all have one thing in common..."Odd news"....if you know you know
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
harkandey:
kikiki grin see as they hold the first guy like a criminal.
..d guy self taya..dem no wan let d guy tuk nd breath self.lol
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by UprightEvil: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2018
annnikky:
Naija my con3... Cultism is on their head so they're trying to cut it out... Misplaced priority undecided instead of engaging them on something meaningful u're there cutting their hair... Ndi ara

When would u ever lemme closer to u?
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Abbeylincoln911: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2018
lack of knowledge make some disgruntled element perish
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by PointZerom: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2018
harkandey:

Is that omenka?
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by terzurum(m): 1:22am On Dec 04, 2018
harkandey:

Its annoying, when some of us want to let Benue Youth to understand that they have been slaves to the likes of Senator George Akume but they seem to be blinded by what I do not know could it be poverty?
Senator George Akume worked in the Benue State Civil Service and rose to the top 30yrs in the service from there won elections and became governor for 8yrs became senator 12yrs when added is more than the age of most of these youth (50years). So when will these youth know that it is time for them to also amount to anything meaningful. kai oh God!

1 Like

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by terzurum(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Its annoying, when some of us want to let Benue Youth to understand that they have been slaves to the likes of Senator George Akume but they seem to be blinded by what I do not know could it be poverty?
Senator George Akume worked in the Benue State Civil Service and rose to the top 30yrs in the service from there won elections and became governor for 8yrs became senator 12yrs when added is more than the age of most of these youth (50years). So when will these youth know that it is time for them to also amount to anything meaningful. kai oh God!

1 Like

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by mrvictor: 3:28am On Dec 04, 2018
Next Level Evil

1 Like

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by harkandey(m): 4:18am On Dec 04, 2018
terzurum:

they are calling us leaders of tomorrow, but yet they don't give us chances
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by OyinO: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2018
This is the REAL CULTISM. What concerns Hair with Cultism? You begin to wonder why cultism skyrocketted under APC Administration.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Ozkar: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Africa and our archaic way of thinking. We'd recognize a problem and go ahead to present something totally unrelated as a solution. So forcefully cutting one's hair against his wish would make the person renounce cultism? Evidently, hair which grows naturally on individual heads is their biggest problem in the state.

At times I'm just tired of humans and the fact that people like to decide what is right and wrong and try to force others to adopt the same possibly flawed stance.
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Monimatic:

grin grin grin
Rituals
APC and Juju are 5 and 6
First it was campaign pants becing share by APC in venue state

Jesus
Benue my people grin grin grin
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Are they taking precautions while using the same clipper?
I don't know the foolish people that allowed them to tamper with their hair and heads.
I don't believe people will just come, tell you to kneel down and then cut your hair.
There is something wrong with that state and its people.

It's a cursed state
I ve never seen a state as dry as this benue state
Nonsense and ingredients
Mtcheww undecided
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Hahahaha! it actually brings decency that Tiv people are known for.
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2018
How does a 'responsible'hair style makes you a non-cultist
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by okonprecious(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Abeg wia this people head deh, asin this me cool hair that I spend on. Person with two left leg go come cut am. I steal NO

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:39pm On Apr 09
wiloy2k8:
Benue state is the most terrible state . Gosh
The most wicked state in Nigeria.. I'm currently living with these wicked pigs.. you can say that again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) / Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.