Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo (8902 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by iGISTMORE: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pretty nigerian Slay queen and her saggy boobs causes stir as she storms an event in massive bare cleveage. This photo has gone viral

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/slay-queen-and-her-saggy-boobs-storms-an-event-in-massive-bare-cleveage

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by iGISTMORE: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Choi. See hootness
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by jaytee01(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
I only came to check the degree of the slope cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Topccy007z: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
This rubbish might grace FP

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by TheAntagonist(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Slay queens and sagging boobs are like 5&6

No surprise here

undecided

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
angry another dumb thrash about hoes heading to the front page

I want verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Toluhwanie(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Topccy007z:
This rubbish might grace FP
Lol In 5,4,3,2........1
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by newinsta: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
jaytee01:
I only came to check the degree of the slope cheesy
89 degree South South Sir. Anybody in need of experience programmer contact me 08109076869

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by iGISTMORE: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by jaytee01(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
newinsta:
89 degree South South Sir. Anybody in need of experience programmer contact me 08109076869
grin
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by franchasng: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please next time add GRAPHIC IMAGE angry angry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Disturbing photos
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Onyi22(f): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Command - this is Delta, Alpha, Charlie, Foxtrot, Romeo, Echo.

No need to deploy the S-800 anti brezz missile defense system. Brezz is already down, I repeat - Brezz is down.

Over & out! grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by mezarddinny: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
this boobs should be employed by LAWMA, it will be very useful in sweeping the streets, saggy nonsense

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by boomssey(f): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
U for no wear cloth naw! This are d type of ladies that make men look down on women like sex objects.oniranu!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by nazablossom(f): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
We need law enforcement agency that will be in charge of arresting indecent dressers. That will reset some people's brain.
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Rextizzle(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Stupid hoe with fallen boobs
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by czarina(f): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good for her

Check my profile. You need us! smiley
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Olalan(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
This sight is irritating to the sight....
BTW is she blind not to see the upright standing ones on her female counterparts.
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Peaceyw(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Zoharariel:

No need to deploy the S-800 anti brezz missile defense system. Brezz is already down, I repeat - Brezz is down.

Over & out! grin

lol, i love the way u think, brezz is truly down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by samysmoothfresh: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Those things must have gone through vigorous sucking, pressing, pinching, fvcking, turning and squeezing from 18 different lips, 25 tongue(s) and teeth, 38 pair of rough hands, and 28 different dicks.

Meanwhile his is a typical saffi booobz

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
E don day happen no be today... When hungry guys press babe breast na must to prostrate..... And nothing distress me like fallen breast... Even if am in the mood once I see the babe get fallen Olympus na to wear ma boxer...commot for there be that.... Unless she go leave the breast inside bra...
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by MannieA(f): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
lol...she's very pretty...she should have covered up more...too much cleavage

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheAntagonist:
Slay queens and sagging boobs are like 5&6

No surprise here

undecided
This one is not a slay queen but stray queen.

We know slay queens, they are those who are very intelligent. They work towards creating things that will benefit their kind and mankind in general, not these ones who have objectified themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by speedyconnect3: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2018
I wont say my mind cos my mind is cool tongue

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Olibboy: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2018
Market strategy... if yhu know yhu know
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Arthurity1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
I don't understand! Aren't boobs supposed to sag?
Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
funny enough,i love saggy boobs its a natural process,its nt in anyway link to waywardness

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Zoharariel:

Over & out! grin
Damn grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady / In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? / What Are Your Age Restrictions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.