Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture (10426 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Zither(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Of course. If her character is lovely I will replace a full-package pretty damsel who has distasteful character with this one and live happily ever after.
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Seandisputed(m): 1:25am On Dec 04, 2018
derrydinny:
I no fit, wetin kids go suck? Make she carry her badluck waka go front
I'll like to remind you of something real quick

It takes as little as a minute for someone's life to turn around.

I've seen great men fall and I've seen fallen men rise.

You might be the perfect person today, but have you thought about tomorrow?
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:11am On Dec 04, 2018
like hell I will

but if she's got a big round bouncy ass
I fit think am
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by sacajawea: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2018
destindd:
Good day everyone, you guys just have to be sincere. Will you marry a girl like this?.... yes or no? and give reason.
We Need Less People like you in this World. More Cleaner air Ashewo Thread Boy that's all that's in your head.
Don't worry before the next 20yrs you or somebody close to you is Gonna Go by Cancer grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Deenjaris(m): 2:38am On Dec 04, 2018
She has had bilateral mastectomy.
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 04, 2018
Sleekydee:
SEEING SOME PPLE COMMENTS ON THIS POST MADE ME ASHAMED OF HUMANITY, I REALY WANT TO WISH EVERYONE WHO MOCKED HER HERE, TO EXPERIENCE ON CANCER, LET'S SEE IF YOU WOULD SURVIVE, BUT THEN.....

I think lots of people here might have concluded too soon. There are no details to suggest that she’s a cancer survivor. We can only assume because of the bilateral mastectomy which she has proudly displayed.

What if she’s a transgender? What if she’s trying to transform into a male like Sade Adu’s daughter?

To all the guys saying no they won’t marry her, if she’s transgender, she wouldn’t even look at you lots twice...she would be eyeing your girl friends instead.
I want to believe that she’s a cancer survivor though trying to send out messages to other women going through the same health challenges.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by senchibi: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Breast cancer survivor or she has a high risk of getting breast cancer in the future . So lipsrsealed , not a laughing matter .
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2018
destindd:
Good day everyone, you guys just have to be sincere. Will you marry a girl like this?.... yes or no? and give reason.

Did she give you permission before posting this picture?

And what really is the essence of this your post? Is it to body-shame her? Cause I know cancer is not something to joke with and she is a survivor so give her some respect at least.
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by giftedheart1(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2018
Enivin:
Yes if only she is going to accept substitution.
another player spotted!
i hail o, you deserve a ballon d'or
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Sleekydee(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2018
gbosaa:

I think lots of people here might have concluded too soon. There are no details to suggest that she’s a cancer survivor. We can only assume because of the bilateral mastectomy which she has proudly displayed.

What if she’s a transgender? What if she’s trying to transform into a male like Sade Adu’s daughter?

To all the guys saying no they won’t marry her, if she’s transgender, she wouldn’t even look at you lots twice...she would be eyeing your girl friends instead.
I want to believe that she’s a cancer survivor though trying to send out messages to other women going through the same health challenges.

To be honest, u re actually correct. its looking more of a Trans to me now. thanks for ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2018
destindd:
no problem......she still set pass some nairaland girls
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by destindd(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2018
hmm
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by Enivin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
giftedheart1:
another player spotted! i hail o, you deserve a ballon d'or
nothing goes for nothing
Re: OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture by destindd(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
yeah bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.