Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (31448 Views)

Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku / Obasanjo – “I Picked Atiku So He Can Spend The Money He Stole” (SATIRE NEWS) / The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by OmoManU: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...i can't believe that after what Atiku and other nPDP politicians did to Jonathan in the last elections in 2015, by dumping PDP and moving to APC, he could still come out and say Nigerians should vote for Atiku...
Because guy man is just trying to protect himself, because he knows that second term of Buhari spells doom for him because he's coming to finish his wife off and indirectly him

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by AdesegunSanni89: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
People like GEJ will only cause more problems for Atiku's campaign. Anyway only thief will campaign for another thief

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by 2lateBiafra: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
The money Atiku Abubakar stole when He was My Vice is Enough to Feed 300 Million People for 400 Years
Olusegun Obasanjo!

My watch page 31

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Mrbaz1: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
okworekene:

He is a great man and also a fantastic leader...
iffaaaa slap you ehhh... Okrika pple go feel am

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Fearlesstruth: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
[b][/b]But the question is
Who is the current president?
akinblog:

Former president Goodluck Jonathan says only the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) can feed Nigerians three times a day.

Jonathan asked Nigerians to vote Atiku Abubakar, the party’s presidential candidate in 2019, “so that all of us will have food to eat”.

Speaking at the flag-off of the 2019 presidential election campaign by the PDP, Jonathan said the northwest is the most populous part of Nigeria, and it is the region’s time to show Nigeria the way.

“We have seen four presidents, from Obasanjo to our late brother, Yar’Adua, to myself, and to the current president. You have seen how the various presidents and the various parties have worked, and one thing that is very clear is that PDP is still the number one party,” Jonathan said.

“There is something that all of us need as human beings, everybody eats, everybody, every day must eat, and if you cannot eat well, then you are not happy.

“PDP is the only party that can make sure all of us eat very well, in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening”.

He told the mammoth crowd that they should endeavor not to vote wrong, else their children and grandchildren will not forgive them.

“Let us not make any mistakes, those of us that are adults, old enough to vote, if we vote wrongly, our children and grandchildren will not forgive us,” he added.

“Today, our country has a lot of challenges; look at all the presidential candidates, all of them are good people, but among all, we have seen that it is only Atiku that can deliver.

“If you have a soccer match, you go with your best 11, you don’t manage, if you have a wrestling or a boxing tournament, you go with your best, you don’t manage.

“Atiku is experienced enough; he has demonstrated clearly from his personal life and his business life that he has that capacity to bring this country to one, and make our economy grow, so that all of us will have food to eat.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/vote-atiku-so-we-can-all-have-food-to-eat-says-jonathan.html
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by paix(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
alohman:
Are you begging them. How can Buhari claim that his administration has sent everybody to farm even proffesors but still there is hunger every where .adighi agwa ochi nti na agha esula. meaning no matter how deaf one can be, he doesn't need anyone to tell you that there is fire on the mountain.
The same farm where killer herdsmen were having a field day?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by ridbell01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
alohman:
Are you begging them. How can Buhari claim that his administration has sent everybody to farm even proffesors but still there is hunger every where .adighi agwa ochi nti na agha esula. meaning no matter how deaf one can be, he doesn't need anyone to tell you that there is fire on the mountain.
don't tell me you are voting for fulani man
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
DonBenny77:
Sai Waziri!!!!!

Buhari/Jubril

Must

Go!
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by paullo20: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
BACK TO DAURA

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by kenodrill: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
What a foolish comment!
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by akinbode1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari till 2023.......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
paullo20:
BACK TO DAURA

I would've been more threatened if your likes have their pvc
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by michoim(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
See mumu talk from Jonathan...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by nograv: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is jonathan speaking for himself or naija grin

Oh Naija, you make me smile sometimes

Before anyone asks, I hate Buhari as much as I hate Atiku tongue
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Bigdeeee: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jonathief is campaigning for Atiku and Obituary. A squad of notorious thieves. Depression is about to kill some people in FeBuhari grin. No vacancy in Aso Rock!
#Buhari2019
#Osinbajo2023

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by JOSEPH4334: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin.... And also Public Funds to LOOT grin cheesy grin
Same Family my Dear
& yet no one else to VOTE for
ATIKU - BUHARI
No Intruder in Between
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Trustee1: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Saying this in Sokoto makes no sense,they eat grass so let them be.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by maxiuc(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari that sees anybody eating and living well as corrupt person
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Trustee1: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
gypsey:
I d rather cut of my prick than vote A crook like Atiku. smiley
Go ahead. Lame Brain.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Yankee101: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Biko, ejor, walahi hunger full land
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by bizzibodi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
GEJ said vote ATIKU so that we can hav YAMS(LOOTS) to EAT....bUHARI has denied them YAMS to eat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Trustee1: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bigdeeee:
Jonadāft has come again with his ogogoro speeches. Eat what? Bloody thieves!!! For 16 years, these evil criminal PDPîgs looted Nigeria’s resources and squandered our national wealth amongst themselves with impunity. But these shameless thieves have all gone hungry since the Buhari’s APC government came to play. Now they are hoping for Atiku to win so they can continue from where they stopped to loot our national treasury. PDPîgs will rule Nigeria in 2019? Lol, joke of the century. Never Again!!! Quote me anywhere: the only country PDPîgs can rule is the cocaine republic of Bia.fraud, those dumb losers that keep shouting ‘No Lefeledum No Erection’. Come 2019, Atiku can never become President of Nigeria. Atiku can only become President of IPOB pigs grin
16 years and yet dollar never exceeded N200 to a dollar,16 years and we were buying fuel @85 naira per litre, 16 years and Nigeria had about 20,000 operating company. In just 2 years the dullard of a president changed the whole story. You must be a first generation blinded slave to still support this government.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by AnanseK(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
See what they mean by “food to eat”.

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by omolajaone: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Senseless talk mad man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by chinedumoooo: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
A man who say stealing is not corruption will definitely support is kind.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Enice(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
yeah the yams you gave us have been siezed by EFCC. fayose, ffk, metuh, pej and alike are all hungry. therefore, we need someone that can give us more yams.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by AmTruth: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
PDP please life is not only about eating and drinking. No wonder Nigerians will still reject you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by GeniusVincent(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bunch of useless pilferers,crooks and wily flibbertigibbet s. undecided undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Go ahead. Lame Brain.
Thank you! i will! sad
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yam to be precise
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by michoim(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jonathan never talk true. The EFCC after your wife dey pain you...that is why you dey support Atiku wey be thief like...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Rashyd123(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
What are these politicians taken all for in this country..... Most of the people that dumped pdp in 2015 came back now and clamoring for restructuring. Dont let us deceive ourselves most of them are there for their personal interest. #OurMuMuDonDo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Winners And Losers Of Osun Guber Keenly-contested Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.