Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (31415 Views)

Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku / Obasanjo – “I Picked Atiku So He Can Spend The Money He Stole” (SATIRE NEWS) / The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Cheeryfeet: 2:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Caseless:
grin

He's clueless by nature - cluelessness runs in his blood.

Wetin konsain me?
wetin konsain u abi? Dey there, see as u white like say your village people don finally catch you, na when we do mistake enter " Next level" you go no how clueless you dey

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by glo4chuks: 3:32am On Dec 04, 2018
AGideon:
All na Politricks.....
evev if your whole community refuse to vote, a president must emerge. so be wise. contribute to who will emerge. GET ATIKULATED if you are worst off than 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Topccy007z: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2018
blacknp:
You could eat 3 times under Jonathan?i hope it is a joke before the Angels of Jehovah visit your household with true hardship,useless clueless Jonathan was it not Buhari & Atiku working together 4 years ago to remove him from office?now President Buhari is bad and atiku is good?freaking clueless Zombie.
Don't commit suicide o, Cows like you are the reason we are suffering now. We had it better than this during GEJ's reign. Common minimum wage, your god cannot conclude on and you are here spewing Angels of Jehovah. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Topccy007z: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2018
sheyoroniyen:

jus d same way we have been eating away our future........as if food is development.... you wise up.....atiku intentions are not of good
Face front. Support your person and let me support mine

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 04, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...i can't believe that after what Atiku and other nPDP politicians did to Jonathan in the last elections in 2015, by dumping PDP and moving to APC, he could still come out and say Nigerians should vote for Atiku...
THATS BECAUSE HE DOESNT HARBOUR BITTERNESS & RESENTMENT AGAINST BACKSTABBERS.REASON HE IS HAPPY AND FLOURISHING EVEN IN RETIREMENT.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2018
GEJ IS A LIVING MONUMENT TO MORAL POLITICS.CAMPAIGNING FOR THOSE THAT STABBED HIM.FVCKING UNHEARD OF IN AFRICAN POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Frankaka8(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2018
Bigdeeee:

Said a blind brainless ipob PDPîg like you. If you are dying to recognize a superlative retārd, just look in the mirror grin
get well soon apè
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by mitchelljnr(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:
The Drunkard has spoken

We already know the plan
NNPC is going to GEJ
Nitel real frontliner will be able to comeout and take over company

Ajaokuta steel is going KwanKwanso
National Trade fair will be sold to Fayose has compensation

Federal Secreteriat Ikoyi is going to Obasanjo.

National Thearter goes to Wike
Its all leaked out............

Please can you prove that Atiku said he'll sell NNPC?
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by nkemjacob2(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Even now sir we re eating
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Denikayan: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2018
mitchelljnr:

Please can you prove that Atiku said he'll sell NNPC?

He is not selling but plan giving it out to GEJ if he wins to compensate him for recovered loots and properties by the present administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR).
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by mozona(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2018
even jonathan and his house old are now hungry.. buhaaaaaaaaariiii.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2018
How many food people see chop when PDP ruled for 16yrs?
Who told u people don't have food to eat now that APC is ruling?

Even if Atiku becomes the president, those who will eat will eat, those that will not see food to eat will still not eat. Nigeria politicians are wicked, they have nothing to offer us.

Stop all this campaign talks. We already know what's up.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by owen10(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:
The Drunkard has spoken

We already know the plan

NNPC is going to GEJ

Nitel real frontliner will be able to comeout and take over company

Ajaokuta steel is going KwanKwanso

National Trade fair will be sold to Fayose has compensation

Federal Secreteriat Ikoyi is going to Obasanjo.

National Thearter goes to Wike

Its all leaked out............
is it not good those things are Sold out since they have not been functional since ages... Seriously, privatizing these assets u just mentioned will go a long way in helping this country. Ajaokuta? for how many years now no single production.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Denikayan: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2018
owen10:

is it not good those things are Sold out since they have not been functional since ages... Seriously, privatizing these assets u just mentioned will go a long way in helping this country. Ajaokuta? for how many years now no single production.

Are you a Nigerian?

The word privatisation is used to sell assets to individuals as personal assets without any clause binding them about its revitalisation.

Where is Nitel today? Why do you think it's in the shadow of its past. You need know the brains behind it to see a picture.

Moreover, when this lots acquire it they are not bringing in money, rather using same loots to furnish if they choose to.

Privatisation in Nigeria is selling to the best friend not minding or caring about the future of that asset.

Mention the privatised ones and see how it's faring. The Discos you want to mention, you should know better about it.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by mitchelljnr(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:

He is not selling but plan giving it out to GEJ if he wins to compensate him for recovered loots and properties by the present administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR).

How do u know? we like speculations a lot especially ones againts people we don't like.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2018
luckingto50:

Power in the tongue so be careful before ur dick will disappear now
my dick Ain't gonna disappear, cheesy unless i cut off.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

Be ready to cut it if he is sworn in. Maybe u don't need it
Yes, IF Atiku wins, but he is NOT going to win, he has no chance.

Buhari till 2044
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
gypsey:
Yes, IF Atiku wins, but he is NOT going to win, he has no chance.

Buhari till 2044

OK. By God's grace,election don reach. Lets c
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Denikayan: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
mitchelljnr:

How do u know? we like speculations a lot especially ones againts people we don't like.

What speculation? So you do not intuned with those who acquired it? NET house was sold, Is it a hidden fact that Dimeji Bankole acquired it, what uplift have you seen in the building since its acquisition? Is NITEL sale strange to you, what is happening there? Dont tell me NTEL cos its on the verge of collapse. Loss of GEJ at the polls caused it cos his very own allies are the brains behind it.

I ask you to mention one privatized company that has proven in that privatization is the way to go in Nigeria

Hello, They are sharing Nigeria's asset in the name of privatization.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Belluchii: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is expected from Jonathan based on the fact that Atiku is the presidential candidate of his party, even a child that understand politics in Nigeria knows that Atiku is one of the major problem we have in Nigeria, Jonathan is only campaigning, patriotic Nigerians will never buy this.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by mitchelljnr(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:

What speculation? So you do not intuned with those who acquired it? NET house was sold, Is it a hidden fact that Dimeji Bankole acquired it, what uplift have you seen in the building since its acquisition? Is NITEL sale strange to you, what is happening there? Dont tell me NTEL cos its on the verge of collapse. Loss of GEJ at the polls caused it cos his very own allies are the brains behind it.

I ask you to mention one privatized company that has proven in that privatization is the way to go in Nigeria

Hello, They are sharing Nigeria's asset in the name of privatization.

So you're saying he will do it cause they did it before?? Are you praying for good or bad of the nation?
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Denikayan: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
mitchelljnr:

So you're saying he will do it cause they did it before?? Are you praying for good or bad of the nation?

Which set of people did it before? Its a tradition in them. They lots I know very well so 100 percent certain is going that way.

I still asked a question you have not answered, mention just one asset that privatization has helped? This same company claimed to have been privatized or sold assets are still static from date of sale till now.

They acquire it as assets and not to invest. They will sell off when money is needed.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by mitchelljnr(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:

Which set of people did it before? Its a tradition in them. They lots I know very well so 100 percent certain is going that way.

I still asked a question you have not answered, mention just one asset that privatization has helped? This same company claimed to have been privatized or sold assets are still static from date of sale till now.

They acquire it as assets and not to invest. They will sell off when money is needed.
Intels is working, Ntel is still working partially I don't know any other one sold. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by SoaringLife01: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
How na? Atiku can never take Nigeria there at all.
PDP was our nightmare and no need going back to have horrible dreams.
Nigerians,let's vote PMB Again and together we will get it right.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Idecievedyou(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
gypsey:
I d rather cut of my prick than vote A crook like Atiku. smiley
am not surprise you might be useless to your family and you looking for a way to die...but why atiku grin
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by ClearFlair: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:

Which food could he talking about again. Its purely yams
cheesy
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Idecievedyou(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
gypsey:
I d rather cut of my prick than vote A crook like Atiku. smiley
...fjooa am not surprise you might be useless to your family and you looking for a way to die...but why atiku grin
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Frankaka8(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Bigdeeee:

Said a blind brainless ipob PDPîg like you. If you are dying to recognize a superlative retārd, just look in the mirror grin
tell dat to ur kids, dats if yu man enoff
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by chernest2002: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Atiku means food in abundant while buhari means acute hunger.
Re: Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat by Posh(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
OK

I can’t fit marriage a girl who’s not education
..... Ur statement also showed that u nid education..too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu: I’ve Lost Weight In Just One Week As Governor / EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos / Buhari’s Economic Policies “opaque, Archaic” – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.