Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos (35447 Views)

Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Shave your hair and stop living a radical life. Both Bible and Qur'an prohibit keeping of unkempt and swagger hair.
Be a good boy and not rascal or prodigious.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by fakati(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Only in the zoo presided over by a Sudanese.

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Northern Nigeria the home of beasts
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by iamrapper(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
buhari why!
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Passionate888: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari sef. In Benue state it is apc supporters that is forcefully cutting the hair of people, now Bauchi also apc sponsored vigilantees killing people for refusal to cut hair. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by gulfer: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
My concern is what they use the shaved hair for, I hope it isn't what I'm thinking.... 2019 is just by the corner. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by paix(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
A time will come when they would begin to reduce people's heights simply because they think you are taller than they are.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Hassan88(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Evablizin:
Damn. What is happening to this country? Who did we offend?

Ask your grandpa ooooo
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by StudyCrestLtd: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
A country with over 80% unrefined and unbridled citizens

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerians have finally lost it, they have confirmed that 95 percent of them are mentally ill.

Trump was right Afterall grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
paix:
A time will come when they would begin to reduce people's heights simply because think you are taller than they are.
Or cut off our pricks because we have bigger pricks than them. cheesy
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
This have gat to be a joke! grin
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
gulfer:
My concern is what they use the shaved hair for, I hope it isn't what I'm thinking.... 2019 is just by the corner. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
islamization, 2019 will be the worst and most terrible year for Nigerians. i pity Nigerians.

If Anyone has an opportunity to leave Nigeria better do so now!!!,
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Gboy101:
grin when I thought I have seen it all. why does one hair or what they wear becomes anybody business? north Korea is still away better than this zoo where nothing works
grin grin grin Altleast king jon un is not shaving their hair.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
what About women? Are they been forced to shave their hairs too?, grin
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by paix(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
gypsey:
Or cut off our pricks because we have bigger pricks than them. cheesy
Try and change environment before the situation gets to that level.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Fearlesstruth: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
But is it the duty of police to protect life and property of her citizens.. .

Questions

A. Who authorized vigilante to carry gun?

B. Who trained them on the use of firearms?

C. Who is to blame in this matter??

Just thinking . . . indices of a failed state smiling

]One person has been killed and another injured following an argument with vigilante members in Bauchi state.

According to reports, the vigilante members stormed the shop of the victims and urged them to shave their hair but the young men refused which led to a heated and tensed argument.

One of the men was said to have been killed in the course of the argument while his colleague was left injured and was rushed to the hospital. 

It should be known that in some areas in the northern part of Nigeria, keeping Afro or bushy hairs are not allowed as defaulters are forced to shave them or be seriously dealt with. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-killed-by-vigilante-for-refusing-to-shave-his-hair-in-bauchi-photos.html[/quote]
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Xammie001(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
CastedDude:
One person has been killed and another injured following an argument with vigilante members in Bauchi state.

According to reports, the vigilante members stormed the shop of the victims and urged them to shave their hair but the young men refused which led to a heated and tensed argument.

One of the men was said to have been killed in the course of the argument while his colleague was left injured and was rushed to the hospital. 

It should be known that in some areas in the northern part of Nigeria, keeping Afro or bushy hairs are not allowed as defaulters are forced to shave them or be seriously dealt with. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-killed-by-vigilante-for-refusing-to-shave-his-hair-in-bauchi-photos.html

My Country My Way And Not Constitutional Way
I Pity Us
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by slim75d(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
almakiyyun:
Shave your hair and stop living a radical life. Both Bible and Qur'an prohibit keeping of unkempt and swagger hair.
useless religion,allow God 2 judge don't judge 4 him unless ur god is worthless deaf & dumb

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
paix:
Try and change environment before the situation gets to that level.
They may start doing it before the change of environment. cheesy
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Religion of piss.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fear North
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by wike54(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
almakiyyun:

U no wise at all

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by masqot(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Another innocent soul wasted... whereas, the vigilante would disappear should BH or Herdsmen strike.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by GGirll: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
almakiyyun:

You are nothing but a goat....mkpi what nonsense submit your hairless bald head for beheading cos your agenda will fail n has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by nanakgh(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Imagine this happening in Ghana.. Not possible

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Pat4321: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Northern version of State Police, while foolish southerners argument,speaking trash and making e stupid noise. The ever active and less talking Northerners have taken action.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by paix(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
gypsey:
They may start doing it before the change of environment. cheesy
That's why you should be on the watch out.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
almakiyyun:

smh
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Wayneju(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
I suspect the hairs been shaved will be used fr ritual purposes ooh! Thos na new thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.