Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos (35446 Views)

Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
servercodes001:
And who the fvck gave vigilantes right to beat citizens??
There are many goats in Nigeria, so whoever wears a uniform no matter how stupid it is thinks he can harass civilians

#Spits on this country
i go make sure I break person head if them try force me ooh ! Y dem no go find tattoo join? They are madding
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Sleekfingers: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
almakiyyun:
Shave your hair and stop living a radical life. Both Bible and Qur'an prohibit keeping of unkempt and swagger hair.

And u think everybody practice or believe in those two useless religions

Nigeria is way behind civilization....what's wrong keeping hairs...it is their choice....
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Kyrestas: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
We Don't Have Security In Our Country
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2018
useless religion,allow God 2 judge don't judge 4 him.

So that u can keep on fornicating, stealing, rapin, and killing for rituals because God will not come down.
We are the representatives of God on earth. U sinners must not go unpunished.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=73530325]

And u think everybody practice or believe in those two useless religions

But ur drunkard believe in sango and other demigods.
An inhabitant of hell fire sighted on earth.
Harlot and yahoo boy that can't differentiate good from bad. Appearance shows the manner, bad hair depicts bad manners.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2018
wike54:

U no wise at all

Disappointed Biafra, human eater that doesn't believe in the existence of God. I see you suffering in the hell fire. Arm robbers family.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nostradamus: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2018
almakiyyun:
Shave your hair and stop living a radical life. Both Bible and Qur'an prohibit keeping of unkempt and swagger hair.
Be a good boy and not rascal or prodigious.
now this is man is one of the problems of naija.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Nostradamus: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2018
almakiyyun:

We are the representatives of God on earth. U sinners must not go unpunished.
religious fanaticism!!!taking religion to the extreme.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by Hadampson(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2018
Evablizin:
Damn. What is happening to this country? Who did we offend?

village People of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Nostradamus:
now this is man is one of the problems of naija.

So am a problem for telling u to be a good boy and never to live the kind of small doctor life, now h is cooling his feet in the prison.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by AY2013: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
almakiyyun:

Disappointed Biafra, human eater that doesn't believe in the existence of God. I see you suffering in the hell fire. Arm robbers family.
now I know your brain is not working well. u open your big mouth to call someone a human eater while justifying a murder. Are u sure you're sane? when I thought I've seen it all. Your family are killing people you're there telling us no sinner will go unpunished. see saint o, in fact, you're too righteous to die sef. mumu. and people like u think u can take God's place and punish sinners when ure just one of them. If God were to be u, Chai... no free air for us to breath in.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by AY2013: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=almakiyyun post=73533369][/quote] he already knows d hell fire inhabitants. keeping rough hair is bad... what if it is? is it your life? are u God? seriously u guys are d problem of Nigeria. u will soon face your doom.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos by AY2013: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
almakiyyun:
different folks with different strokes. who told u everyone is a Christian or Muslim. even if it's bad, is it your life... your one of the problems in this country and you'll surely face your doom. Your Boko Haram family no dey steal, rape or kidnap innocent people. is that d right thing to do... una go dey make noise, barbarians Oshi. All u know is how to spoil teenagers life with marriage, with your poverty stricken selves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.