Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Need List Of All Baby Stuffs I'm Expected To Buy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need List Of All Baby Stuffs I'm Expected To Buy. (740 Views)

Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need List Of All Baby Stuffs I'm Expected To Buy. by Godons1: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello guys.
My wife is expected to put to bed by February next year. I will like experienced mother's to help me with list of the necessary items my wife and the Baby will need during Birthing. I will also need help with the rate at which each items cost.

Please the list I need should be the major stuffs that are needed in respect to Birthing. This Buhari regime no be here oo.

Note; I intend to use the list as a guide to enable me make a budget in that regards.

Thanks.
Re: I Need List Of All Baby Stuffs I'm Expected To Buy. by gaby(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
There you go bro...wish your wife a safe delivery...just packed mine in a corner and waiting...lol

Re: I Need List Of All Baby Stuffs I'm Expected To Buy. by Godons1: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:
There you go bro...wish your wife a safe delivery...just packed mine in a corner and waiting...lol

Thanks my Brother. Wish your woman a safe delivery.

Re: I Need List Of All Baby Stuffs I'm Expected To Buy. by gaby(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Godons1:

Thanks my Brother. Wish your woman a safe delivery.

Thanks mate..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Discuss What You're Being Charged As Dowry With Your Parent? / How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative / Trouble As Wife Refuses To Sleep With Her Husband Because She’s Pregnant For The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.