Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips (1019 Views)

Buy Baby Products Here At The Cheapest Prices / I Need List Of All Baby Stuffs I'm Expected To Buy. / Best Online Store For Baby Products In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hi, you're welcome. In this thread, I will be sharing quality and affordable baby products such as Carriers, Bouncers, Shoes, and Wears, Wardrobes, Bath Tubs as well as tips to take good care of your baby.

NOTE: We sell wholesale and retail.

So first-timer or moms, hop in and take a seat wink
Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Let’s begin with bathing your baby, if it’s your first time – check out these few tips.

Baby bath sponge or clean wash cloth (make sure you rinse twice)
Clean clothes
Vaseline
Warm water (not hot)
Clean bath towel on standby
Clean diaper

PS: Below are some affordable Bath Tub Set

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Never leave your baby alone in a bath -- not even for a second. If you must check Nairaland, FB, the stove, or whatever, take baby with you.

PS: Below are some affordable Bath Tub Set

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by supernet4(f): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
No price nothing
U expect me to do u for price bah?
Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
supernet4:
No price nothing
U expect me to do u for price bah?

Good evening madam smiley

We can’t list all prices here because it varies with designs and brands (even tho some might look the same). And we can’t upload all products on here. The above bath sets are 15k, you can PM us on WhatsApp to see more designs. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello guys, it has been a while. Hope you are doing well. Today let's look at a baby rocker and its benefits. In case you don't what that is, just check the pictures below.

We all know how stressful it can be to get your baby to sleep (especially during the day). You might be forced to back the baby and take him or her everywhere.

Below are some cool rocking chairs.

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
But with a baby rocker, you rock everywhere without the need to take your baby with you. They are ergonomic and give the child the sensation as they are in their mother's arms.

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello guys, check out this lovely and affordable wears.

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello guys, check out these baby care kits for you baby

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by Welovekids1: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nursing cover for breastfeeding mom

Re: Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips by techtalk123: 4:06pm On Apr 13
I love how easy it is to clean these silicone baby bibs! And the colors are just adorable. For more amazing finds, check out the link! https://www.xhfsilicon.com/product-category/silicone-kitchen-utensils

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be She Is Possessed / How Would You Advise A Man who Is Sooo Weak In Bed ? / Pls What Is The Solution :I Talk While Am Alone !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.