Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? (35992 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by julybaba(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

How many new generations marriages can survive this ?

Do you think this kit should be banned ? 😀😀😀

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Coolsat(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Knowing what I know, this will break a lot of homes.

No matter how you trust a woman, please secretly conduct a DNA on all your kids.

[right][/right]

371 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by TONY042(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Great!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Ballzproblem2: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
I'm all for this , just hope it's super accurate.

pandora box about to open

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Biisola: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
I don't have kids now I m still looking for a cute Nigerian wife to marry.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by TheBillyonaire: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Damn nigga!

No more hiding place for men with long dicks. Many will see strange children at the gate saying 'my mommy says you are my Dad, my other Dad says I should leave his house'?

Wahala don come oh

259 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by cmoney22222: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
😂 lol
TheBillyonaire:
Damn nigga!

No more hiding place for men with long dicks. Many will see strange children at the gate saying 'my mommy says you are my Dad, my other Dad says I should leave his house'?

Wahala don come oh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
The world is about to end. Brace up, children of God.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by zexy2030(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
This could be photoshopped.. It's not that simple.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
zexy2030:
Exactly, why would someone believe this.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by securitywatch50: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hmmm, all I know is wahala will happen so to avoid stories that touch allow the sleeping dog lie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Obakoolex(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
zexy2030:
Even if it's photoshopped, technology will get there soon....
Long time ago Accuracy for pregnancy test was doubted by many too.

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Nigga44: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wahala..... wahala.....wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by streetwise2015: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
It’s not photoshopped..Check for it on us Amazon

zexy2030:

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Itiskdg121(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
The kit is just to collect samples. You will still pay for the laboratory test.

julybaba:
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

8 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ednut1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
julybaba:

learn how to read mr man. 99 pounds for lab testing

9 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by safarifarms(m): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2023
ednut1:
learn how to read mr man. 99 pounds for lab testing
It looks like the additional lab testing is an optional thing for better confirmation.

For instance there are self home test kits for HIV but lab test have better accuracy.

It won't make sense for this to be called home test kit if you can't actually complete it at home. That would be deceptive marketing.

Besides, several Google search results suggest that home test kits are actually really available.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ednut1(m): 1:39am On Nov 29, 2023
safarifarms:

It looks like the additional lab testing is an optional thing for better confirmation.

For instance there are self home test kits for HIV but lab test have better accuracy.

It won't make sense for this to be called home test kit if you can't actually complete it at home. That would be deceptive marketing.
you can watch videos on it on YouTube. There is no dna home kit. If it existed you would have seen it in Nigeria. Its not deceptive marketing . The lab fee was clearly stated there. If it wasn’t stated then its deceptive.

You are comparing DNA ot a father and a child. It can only be done with specialized equipment in a lab.

2 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by safarifarms(m): 1:41am On Nov 29, 2023
ednut1:
you can watch videos on it on YouTube. There is no dna home kit. If it existed you would have seen it in Nigeria. Its not deceptive marketing . The lab fee was clearly stated there. If it wasn’t stated then its deceptive.

You are comparing DNA ot a father and a child. It can only be done with specialized equipment in a lab.

What do you think of the following Google search results?

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by safarifarms(m): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2023
ednut1:

There's this other result too that says their results are generally accurate but not court admissible.

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by safarifarms(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Ednut1, from further search I would agree that these kits are for sample collection only.

This particular almost gives an impression of being cheap and many are likely to fall for the trick. They all require mailing the samples collected to the testing lab and results would be emailed or read online. If you require paper printed results you'll likely pay additional fee.

I think the idea here is for you to be able to do the test without having to leave your home to visit a lab.

5 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ednut1(m): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2023
safarifarms:

What do you think of the following Google search results?
i went to the link and its a kenyan website. No usa, canada, or uk reputable links. The other screenshot is talking about accuracy of dna tests where samples were selected at home.

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ednut1(m): 2:33am On Nov 29, 2023
safarifarms:
Ednut1, from further search I would agree that these kits are for sample collection only.

This particular almost gives an impression of being cheap and many are likely to fall for the trick. They all require mailing the samples collected to the testing lab and results would be emailed or read online. If you require paper printed results you'll likely pay additional fee.

I think the idea here is for you to be able to do the test without having to leave your home to visit a lab.
170k grin

3 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Padipadi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Life saving.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by NFBI: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
How reliable?
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Padipadi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
I wan buy am for a man in my street. All his 3 sons no resemble him. The man has big head but the kids has small heads and lean while the man is fat

2 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ArchangelMicky(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Letting hell loose on earth
😂
Can't say much

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by GanagiBitrus: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by MrPOTUS: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
lipsrsealed

Hope our naija women won't find way around this thing.

Trust those bleeding creatures at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Guyman01: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
If your wife respects you and gives you peace of mind at home, even if you are suspicious of anything regarding your kids don't go for DNA test, what you don't know won't harm.
Don't bring unnecessary troubles to your life in case the results go South.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.