Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Movie Series. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Series. (884 Views)

What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / Rate Your Top Ten Movie Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Series. by zerocool(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hey Everyone,

I hope you guys know that its Series on DVD, that are popularly been watched by people now. This series are in seasons and they are off the hook.Each season of each Series last for between 24-26 hours. They are damn interesting. I can give you a list of some Series you must watch because if you haven't watched them, you are yet to watch an interesting movie. They are:

(1) Lost- Oceanic Flight 815 out of Sydney, Australia is mysteriously brought down out of the sky, crashing on an uncharted island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. The survivors quickly learn they must band together in order to have any hope of rescue, because the island is treacherous and holds many secrets. As they are about to learn, the survivors have secrets of their own . . . It is already in its third season.

(2) Prison Break- This is simply the hottest. With characters like Scofield, Lincoln Burrows (His bother) and some other six prisoners, who broke out of prison with the help of the ultra-smart Scofield. The Series is actually in its 4th season. The 2nd season is actually a sitter. When you start watching this movie, you might not want to leave you TV for a sec.

(3) Veronica Mars,
(4)Firefly,
(5)Gilmore Girls-

These series are virtually almost not in the Nigerian market. It is the best series in the U.S now. I have actually seached every store in Lagos for them but have not found them. If anyone knows where I can get them In Lagos, they can actually reply to this post. Thank you.

Grey's Anatomy- Is another superb series for both the medically inclined and non-medically inclined people. It is just outstanding. It is about Meredith Grey. She's a woman trying to lead a real life while doing a job that makes having a real life impossible. Meredith is on the job at Seattle Grace as a first year intern with at least 20 others. Each year the interns are split into groups are assigned to residents which often results in them getting to have a support system or just a possible chance to get to know the,

I will also recommend (6) The 4400- (though I have bought it, but yet to watch it) because of the erratic power supply. Its actually not easy watching Series because it takes almost 24-26 hours finishing a Season. Others are :

(7) Heroes ( One Tree Hill (9) 24 , though i don't fancy it. (10) The Office (11) Dexter.

(1) (Reply)

Eric Nwadinobi Is Back On Set / Adesuwa Movie Cost Me 18million Naira -- John Abua. / ..things I Had Learnt From Nollywood Movies..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.