Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Reveal Persons Desperate To Be VP, Sani Shehu Urges Buhari, Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reveal Persons Desperate To Be VP, Sani Shehu Urges Buhari, Osinbajo (424 Views)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reveal Persons Desperate To Be VP, Sani Shehu Urges Buhari, Osinbajo by omonaijiria: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Reveal persons desperate to be VP, Sani Shehu urges Buhari, Osinbajo

Senator Sani Shehu, on Monday, urged President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo to reveal the names of the persons, who were begging Osinbajo to make them his vice president while Buhari was ill.

Shehu was reacting to the statement made by Buhari in Poland on Sunday, where he refuted claims that he was dead and someone was impersonating him in the State House.

He said, “A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. Some even reached out to the Vice- President (Prof. Yemi Osinbajo) to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead.

“That embarrassed him (Osinbajo) a lot and of course, he visited me when I was in London convalescing.”

In his tweet, Sani said, “The President and the vice should have the courage to reveal the name of THAT very person who was desperate to be Vice President when the President went on health vacation in the UK. Else, Nigerians will have to wait for memoirs in years to come, when the nation would have moved on.”

https://www.punchng.com/reveal-persons-desperate-to-be-vp-sani-shehu-urges-buhari-osinbajo/amp/

Re: Reveal Persons Desperate To Be VP, Sani Shehu Urges Buhari, Osinbajo by Iamgrey5(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na El Rufai and Saraki

I suspect

By the way, "the exactly what a clone will say " thing is a famous American joke

I am just putting it out there for those who are desperately ignorant

Any reputable scientist knows that a 75 years old man can't be cloned

in any way, who really gives a Bleep about Nigeria in the international community
Re: Reveal Persons Desperate To Be VP, Sani Shehu Urges Buhari, Osinbajo by vanbonattel: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Reveal Persons Desperate To Be VP, Sani Shehu Urges Buhari, Osinbajo by booblacain(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Very likely el rufai.

1 Like

Re: Reveal Persons Desperate To Be VP, Sani Shehu Urges Buhari, Osinbajo by deboysben(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
They are El rufai and Bornu governor

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Is Better Than Akwa Ibom / The Questions On The Debates / Nigeria To Export Electricity To West African Countries- TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.