Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi (49633 Views)

Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by bukynkwuenu: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2018
pATIKUlary OBIdient.... 2019 u got my vote
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by helinues: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Our clergy men are mis yarning this day

Mbaka, now Oyedepo
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by michoim(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2018
What a nonsense and baseless write up!
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by afroxyz: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Jombom:
I don’t even have to read this piece of shii, I know it’s another load of Igbo poo for the tribe of hatred to feast on so all you igbos should enjoy.

Then why didbyiur open the thread? Jombom Bunkum

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by madridsta007(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
U can't sell Atiku/Obi to us with all thus lies. I'm a born n brought up Igbo but we can't allow thieves to get hold of this country again. After 2019 election that den of thieves called PDP will be a story in d history of Nigeria.
Atiku is a thief
Saraki is a thief(Offa robbery)
Wike is a criminal
Although Obi is my bro. but d day started associating with thieves I cease to support him politically.

Another BMC spotted. I can see you opened your Nairaland BMC account in January, 2018. Hope your alllowance has increased fron N5,000 to N7,500 at least?

An "Igbo" does not go about saying, "I am born and brought up Igbo..."
We never do that. Does the lion need to reiterate to anyone that he is a lion?
You are an amateur liar. Next time, read a book about Igbos so you can lie better.

Fake "Igbo".

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Bizibi(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2018
ofeco:

please give details why you consider them (PDP) thieves and the other (APC) saints. There is no Nigerian leader aside yar adua that is no excessively corrupt.
yar adua is not a saint either.....
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Jyunus: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
What Peter Obi Told Me After Mbaka Disgraced Him - Man Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian man and close friend to former governor of Anambra State has revealed what Peter Obi told him after being embarrassed by the Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka during yesterday's service which has generated a lot of criticism.

According to the man, Val Obienyem, said Obi told him not attack the man of God. He told him that Mbaka needs prayer and charged him to include the man of God always in his prayer.

"I have personally reached out to many people restraining them from attacking Fr. Ejike Mbaka because of the love for Peter Obi. If you truly respect him, please and please, do not attack Fr. Mbaka. In the first instance, His Excellency does not interpret the comments of Fr. Mbaka the way several observers do. While one may disagree with him, we should always acknowledge that he speaks and acts from the higher perspective of wisdom."

"His Excellency believes that every situation, however unpleasant, has positive lessons for us. Only yesterday, His Excellency's younger brother, Rev. Fr. Obi had come to his house in Onitsha to celebrate mass for him. It is his habit to celebrate mass in the mornings before leaving for other engagements because he usually attends many other masses/Church services based on invitation. On some occasions, he arrives late or leaves before the mass ends in order to attend to others that invited him -- but always strengthened by the fact of having had a full mass."

"Yesterday, Obi as usual, informed Fr. Mbaka that he would not stay for the bazaar since he had a meeting at Awka and a 3pm flight from Asaba to Lagos. The drama we do not want to start recalling made him miss the Awka meeting and Asaba flight and several events he had been billed to attend in Lagos, including end-of-year meeting of APU, Lagos Branch. Eventually, he made his trip on a 5.30pm flight from Akanu Ibiam [Enugu] Airport."

"I witnessed all that transpired at Adoration Ground. Riding in the same car with His Excellency, he laughed over the encounter; remaining silent on what he thought about the incident. Noticing my displeasure, he told me calmly that whatever happened in our lives was part of the lessons of life and history that God used to teach us."

"Many people are unaware that His Excellency's younger brother is a Priest and his elder sister a Reverend Sister. He has full respect for two of them for devoting their lives to the service of God. "Val," he had said to me, "likewise, I have full respect for other men of God and will always remember them in my prayers. When they go wrong as humans subject to human frailties, ours is not to castigate them, but to pray to God to lead them aright"."

"When I raised the issue of his tremendous contributions to the Church, he insisted that those contributions are not made for him to be remembered in the kind of way I was trying to do, but as an appreciation of God's love and benevolence to us. "Val”, he continued, “you know my views on this. donations to God, except when we have points to prove, they attract more rewards when done secretly".

"What else do I say? Please let us leave Fr. Mbaka alone, our duty to him is prayers for God to lead him aright."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/479173/peter-obi-told-mbaka-disgraced-man-reveals/

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by kunleweb: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Mbaka onye isi mgbaka.
Please keep your mouth shut and don't denigrade whom God has anointed out of an insatiable quest for personal aggrandizement.

Who are you coveting this money for?
You always blackmail folks to part with their hard earned funds.
You did it with Union Bank,
Tried it with Chimaroke Nnamani and now with Peter Obi. Your mouth is your robbery weapon; a weapon you use so carelessly.

It was this same carelessness of the lips that almost cost you your life that cold Wednesday day evening of 2001 at GTC Enugu.

Na was o. You had to.dig deep back to 2001
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by sundaygray(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2018
There are some things i just take like myself... If na me i wouldn't drop common offering in that church. Same way these pastors worship yahoo boys then come and cast them later. Thief!

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Dearlord(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Politic & religion is our problem
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Edgarated(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2018
. lipsrsealed

=====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by A2dbzzz(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
U can't sell Atiku/Obi to us with all thus lies. I'm a born n brought up Igbo but we can't allow thieves to get hold of this country again. After 2019 election that den of thieves called PDP will be a story in d history of Nigeria.
Atiku is a thief
Wike is a criminal
Although Obi is my bro. but d day started associating with thieves I cease to support him politically.

Anu-ofia mmuo...

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by naijafella(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
What Peter Obi Told Me After Mbaka Disgraced Him - Man Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian man and close friend to former governor of Anambra State has revealed what Peter Obi told him after being embarrassed by the Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka during yesterday's service which has generated a lot of criticism.

According to the man, Val Obienyem, said Obi told him not attack the man of God. He told him that Mbaka needs prayer and charged him to include the man of God always in his prayer.

"I have personally reached out to many people restraining them from attacking Fr. Ejike Mbaka because of the love for Peter Obi. If you truly respect him, please and please, do not attack Fr. Mbaka. In the first instance, His Excellency does not interpret the comments of Fr. Mbaka the way several observers do. While one may disagree with him, we should always acknowledge that he speaks and acts from the higher perspective of wisdom."

"His Excellency believes that every situation, however unpleasant, has positive lessons for us. Only yesterday, His Excellency's younger brother, Rev. Fr. Obi had come to his house in Onitsha to celebrate mass for him. It is his habit to celebrate mass in the mornings before leaving for other engagements because he usually attends many other masses/Church services based on invitation. On some occasions, he arrives late or leaves before the mass ends in order to attend to others that invited him -- but always strengthened by the fact of having had a full mass."

"Yesterday, Obi as usual, informed Fr. Mbaka that he would not stay for the bazaar since he had a meeting at Awka and a 3pm flight from Asaba to Lagos. The drama we do not want to start recalling made him miss the Awka meeting and Asaba flight and several events he had been billed to attend in Lagos, including end-of-year meeting of APU, Lagos Branch. Eventually, he made his trip on a 5.30pm flight from Akanu Ibiam [Enugu] Airport."

"I witnessed all that transpired at Adoration Ground. Riding in the same car with His Excellency, he laughed over the encounter; remaining silent on what he thought about the incident. Noticing my displeasure, he told me calmly that whatever happened in our lives was part of the lessons of life and history that God used to teach us."

"Many people are unaware that His Excellency's younger brother is a Priest and his elder sister a Reverend Sister. He has full respect for two of them for devoting their lives to the service of God. "Val," he had said to me, "likewise, I have full respect for other men of God and will always remember them in my prayers. When they go wrong as humans subject to human frailties, ours is not to castigate them, but to pray to God to lead them aright"."

"When I raised the issue of his tremendous contributions to the Church, he insisted that those contributions are not made for him to be remembered in the kind of way I was trying to do, but as an appreciation of God's love and benevolence to us. "Val”, he continued, “you know my views on this. donations to God, except when we have points to prove, they attract more rewards when done secretly".

"What else do I say? Please let us leave Fr. Mbaka alone, our duty to him is prayers for God to lead him aright."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/479173/peter-obi-told-mbaka-disgraced-man-reveals/

What is this one saying?
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by legit100percent: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Christmas approaches increase your bank account

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by naptu2: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Val is Peter Obi's special adviser on media.
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
Atiku is a thief
Wike is a criminal

So is it buhari....Tinubu...Amaechi or other APC criminals that are saints?,.....
You must be typing from a psychiatric home,....

Get well soon bro,...cheers

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by PapaAdanna: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Jombom:
I don’t even have to read this piece of shii, I know it’s another load of Igbo poo for the tribe of hatred to feast on so all you igbos should enjoy.

Dirty AAFONJA

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by emmykk(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
Atiku is a thief
Wike is a criminal

Why is it that you guys can't just make your point without saying am from igbo or am from Yoruba but bla bla bla..you want to enjoy mentioned now you have be mentioned go and use the mentioned to buy food

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Gandollar(f): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, Mbaka should be defrock by the Catholic church. He no longer presents the Catholic church that he represents in good light. He should be allowed to go and start his own adoration gospel church or even join a political party. It's a shame I once supported this fraudster in the past thinking he was he true man of God.
Thanks for staying off drugs today cheesy

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Good day sir/ma, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. Pls assist me as you deem fit. God bless you.
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Jombom:

Stay Away from Codeine you no gree.. Now see ya life

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Santuspuer(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2018
The people criticizing Mbaka,what do you have to say concerning this one

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by AngelicBeing: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Mbaka onye isi mgbaka.
Please keep your mouth shut and don't denigrade whom God has anointed out of an insatiable quest for personal aggrandizement.

Who are you coveting this money for?
You always blackmail folks to part with their hard earned funds.
You did it with Union Bank,
Tried it with Chimaroke Nnamani and now with Peter Obi. Your mouth is your robbery weapon; a weapon you use so carelessly.

It was this same carelessness of the lips that almost cost you your life that cold Wednesday day evening of 2001 at GTC Enugu.

tongue
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Feraz(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, Mbaka should be defrock by the Catholic church. He no longer presents the Catholic church that he represents in good light. He should be allowed to go and start his own adoration gospel church or even join a political party. It's a shame I once supported this fraudster in the past thinking he was he true man of God.
You thought he was because he somewhat predicted victory for the president in whom you see no blemish, PMB.

Now that the scales are off, you're just realizing his true color.
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by stankelz: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
Atiku is a thief
Wike is a criminal
Oga shutup ur mouth.anyway u can continue with your criticism but no dey talk say u b Igbo.onye ara

Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Figolouis: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2018
it makes Obi a better candidate, despite d pressence of political gladiators who came 2 d auz of God 2 deceive people with heavy donations. he as a christian, that church things should b b/w u n yr God, decided 2 make it for God. It shows OBI is decent, he has not come 2 church to make political promise. no wonder GOVS/LEADERS of d S/E ARE AGAINST HIM. he is d best candidate 4 d JOB. ATIKU/OBI 2019
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by EDOLUWA: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
Atiku is a thief
Wike is a criminal

Nigeria economy at its lowest under PMB APC govt and youths being the future of this country are jobless all over. Killings of Civilians and Military everywhere & we still using sentiment to talk about governance!!!

Let us see what ATIKU/OBI can offer because the best of BUHARI/OSINBAJO has turned Nigeria to World Capital of Poverty.
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by enemyofprogress: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2018
What did he tolded you?

Seun when will you marry?do quick o, because marriage is becoming too expenses everyday
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
Atiku is a thief
Wike is a criminal

Is Fr. Mbaka d thief u say he is associating with?
Re: 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi by Ianmaduka(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Actually I haven't seen the video but wht people kept saying many times and in all media leads me to step up for what I believed on..if thou he sad some steong words its not normal and as a human we all sometimes have issues with our own midsets and thoughts. To crown it all the Rv need somw prayers too not only the nation needs prayer but we all do.

Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65