Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members (1417 Views)

Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by sarrki(m): 1:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has warned members of the group against attacks on the Yoruba.

A statement by the Head of Directorate of State of IPOB, Chika Edoziem, reads: “Consequent upon the directive by Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the IPOB worldwide during his live broadcast on Sunday, July 19, 2020, to the effect that all attacks on Yoruba people should cease forthwith, the Directorate of State of the IPOB has deemed it instructive to reiterate and reaffirm the adherence by all to that directive from our leader.

Read Also: Buhari hates Igbos, Kanu insists
“To this effect, all IPOB media personnel operating on different segments and platforms – be it on print, radio, visual and social media, as well as the generality of IPOB family members – must strictly obey that directive as given by our leader

“It is time to once again exhibit the discipline which IPOB is known for. We must use the knowledge and information acquired from Radio Biafra during Onyendu’s teachings and those attained from individual research to present our viewpoints on issues of public interest and debate.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-attack-yoruba-kanu-warns-ipob-members/
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by leke12(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2020
From Nnamdi Azikwe to Nnamdi kanu, they are all confused just like the double N in their names

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by benuejosh: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2020
One Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by tommy589(m): 1:37am On Jul 22, 2020
No more online bashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by sarrki(m): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2020
I don’t think anyone cares

It’s all game to 2023

Everything will be open soon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Superwave: 3:18am On Jul 22, 2020
It is God almighty that will punish him for making that statement. Sebi his father said they should stone Kumuyi anytime he set foot on poto land ? We are waiting for his foolish soul here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by madridguy(m): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin grin Someone has credited Mazi account shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by helinues: 5:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Una don quick tired?

And what message will they be passing without abusing others ?

I doubt if that can work.... Abuse is ingrained in some of them DNA

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Yebosola(m): 5:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Txt grin grin grin grin grin grin to IPOB, I reserve my comment for now, if we are referring to same Ipob on this forum, uhmmm, ok oh, their time starts now tick tock,..... grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Tranquillity360: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2020
I stand on the command and control.

I there by stand aside to watch Since we are commanded to pity children of hate from sad waste.

But that doesn't mean i will stop saying the truth........

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Tranquillity360: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2020
helinues:
Una don quick tired?

And what message will they be passing without abusing others ?

I doubt if that can work.... Abuse is ingrained in some of them DNA
You don dey run mouth because we were asked to pity your skull.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by TheRareGem1(f): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2020
You people are always confuse. Are you trying to join force with the youbas in the name of 2023 or you want to reinforce your online country. Stay confuse. No presidency for the Igbos, the earlier you have that as your pound of flesh the better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Auladimeji(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:

I there by stand aside to watch Since we are commanded to pity children of hate from sad waste.

Iyalayae

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by omenka(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2020
If Kanu says this, wouldn't it amount to telling someone like Frankdoz and that other layabout called SLAP-whatever, to commit suicide? Because it appears that is all they live for.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by GMBuhari: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Isn't it just funny?
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by omenka(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Just imagine what a full grown adult proudly wrote.

This is horrible.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Lo.. A full grown man like u grin

Where is Frankdaz9 Asgard13..
How bus in ess

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by ogbuefi677(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2020
sarrki:
I don’t think anyone cares

It’s all game to 2023

Everything will be open soon

una own no de ever pass 2023.
Even if Borrowhari wants to ground this country,Yerobber must support him b/c of 2023

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Madmohamed419(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2020
sarrki:
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has warned members of the group against attacks on the Yoruba.

A statement by the Head of Directorate of State of IPOB, Chika Edoziem, reads: “Consequent upon the directive by Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the IPOB worldwide during his live broadcast on Sunday, July 19, 2020, to the effect that all attacks on Yoruba people should cease forthwith, the Directorate of State of the IPOB has deemed it instructive to reiterate and reaffirm the adherence by all to that directive from our leader.

Read Also: Buhari hates Igbos, Kanu insists
“To this effect, all IPOB media personnel operating on different segments and platforms – be it on print, radio, visual and social media, as well as the generality of IPOB family members – must strictly obey that directive as given by our leader

“It is time to once again exhibit the discipline which IPOB is known for. We must use the knowledge and information acquired from Radio Biafra during Onyendu’s teachings and those attained from individual research to present our viewpoints on issues of public interest and debate.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-attack-yoruba-kanu-warns-ipob-members/
we obey the oder and move on . You can see no much attack on the yeloba kn
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by IvarTheBoneless: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2020
'Igbo and asslicking + unity begging are like Gala & La Casera"

Lord Lugard, 1917

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by RichBoy247: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Superwave:
It is God almighty that will punish him for making that statement. Sebi his father said they should stone Kumuyi anytime he set foot on poto land ? We are waiting for his foolish soul here.

Can their forefathers try it? If they try it while drunk, we will sacrifice them all to the gods of Iron and Thunder just as we did between 1967 and 1970
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by IvarTheBoneless: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2020
grin
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by ogbuefi677(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
You people are always confuse. Are you trying to join force with the youbas in the name of 2023 or you want to reinforce your online country. Stay confuse. No presidency for the Igbos, the earlier you have that as your pound of flesh the better.
lolz.
Who presidency epp?
no be your brothers de loot bread van just 5 days into the lockdown,1 million boys oo,awawa boys ooo,after 13yrs of Obasanjo and former pastor Osinbajo?
No be your brothers de wail say Igbos done buy them and their land finish thereby rendering Lagos a no man's land?
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Godfullsam(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2020
They should continue the attack if it makes them happy.

They should continue the attack if it can give them Biafra.

They should continue the attack if it will make their region a better place to live, prosper and enjoy life.

They should continue the attack if it make there governors to sit up and develop their region.

They should continue the attack if it will end the numerous criminal activities that region.

They should continue the attack if it can stop them from soiling the name of Nigerian abroad through drug pushing and other fraudulence activities.

Kanu earlier instructed his sheeples to attack the yorubas, why the sudden U-turn?

He is not a man of his words, he is as confused as his followers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2020
undecided

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Zeesugar(f): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Madmohamed419:
we obey the oder and move on . You can see no much attack on the yeloba kn
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by SIONKPO1(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Long over due cause IPOB has been endangering the interest of ndigbo's residing outside Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by IamWonderful: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2020
ok
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2020
leke12:
From Nnamdi Azikwe to Nnamdi kanu, they are all confused just like the double N in their names
We expected you to be extremely disappointed with the new development grin Fulani terrorist bastards, we know you have been enjoying the verbal war and confrontations between the two entities but this time you're not only going to be unimaginably disappointed but you're in for earthquake shocks. Just watch out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Amaechi Visits Katsina Over University Of Transportation / Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers-elect Gone With Their Godfather- Obaseki / Wike Is Not Smart And I'll Tell You Why- Nnamdi Kanu Controls Millions In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.