Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon (2866 Views)

I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by hothead(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2018
God loves you and he has a plan for your life. Everyone goes thru difficult times. The biggest difference between each of us is how you deliberately plot to get out of the difficult times.

I advice you to go to Redeem Camp today. Visit the 1st house that was built within the camp that has been converted into a museum and experience the story within the place. I think you should do a water fast as well for 7 days.

You need to gym. Mental gym. Water fast would help you here, it wld clear you body and mind, then you refill with the story and inspiration from the camp house.

Do you know the story of Eko Atlantic? In 2004 when the bar beach had nearly wiped off Victoria Island? Look at it today, now an asset.

Turn your tragedy into triumph. Only you can do it.

I wish you all the best.

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by mungoparks: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2018
guy just talk say you no get money and you are totally broke,and are you sure the family you claim that is stopping you from committing suicide are with you. undecided
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by tayo4ng(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sometimes I worried at some persons comments, even if he or she only come here to lie to us why not leave him or her for God to judge. Depression is real. You can only know this wen you don't have a job for years and no body to call for help wen it look as if you are even better than most people in your family. An able body man just commit suicide some days ago leaving a note of "I AM SORRY" for his family at kubwa in Abuja here, He may have jokingly told somebody about his predicament just like this.but he later killed himself. Pls lets try and encourage ourselves this is really a trying time for Nigeria there is hunger in the land.God will help us all

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
When others are celebrating am here dying in pains with heart full with regret and disappointment. God please forgive me and give me a second chance, I don't want to die yet death kept calling.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by figment232(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Cant you pray
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Uglymugg: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Worstday:
When others are celebrating am here dying in pains with heart full with regret and disappointment. God please forgive me and give me a second chance, I don't want to die yet death kept calling.

It's HIV isn't it? Well, it's not the end of the world.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by konami001: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Death is actually no biggie! Do not believe this bunch of brainwashed people who are taught to be afraid of death from a very young age. Death is what makes life possible. How will there be life, if there is no death?
This human body is just a vehicle for something more than all of what you see around you today. Picture yourself walking through a door in a wall, and then when you turn around, the door and the wall is no longer there. That is death. That is how much we are. We are so much more than our human body. So much more that when we die, we become more of our self. Incredible isn't it?

Our current human life is just a life of limitation. It is like putting the whole of an ocean into a GeePee tank of water. We only access everything with the 5 senses of the human body. Looking at the human body with another human body, you will never know that it is you who makes you heart beat, makes your blood flow round your body, converts the food you eat into energy, turn all the signals you receive with your eyes into the images of the world in your brain, or convert the sound vibrations that your ears receive into noises. Science says that a large percentage of what is referred to as our conscious actions is driven by the sub-conscious self. And this sub-conscious self is the part that we do not get to see, the part that the ordinary person cannot have access to.

Believe me, if you can take a glimpse into this sub-conscious, just a tiny peek, then all of your human ills will be gone in an instant. Just like that. Why? Because you will understand what life should be about. Only by having a taste of this, will you understand. Until then, I am sorry to say, one will continue to dwell in ignore-rance.

When we dwell in ignore-rance, then everything in life will be completely meaningless. When I say meaningless, i mean nothing in life will have any meaning. This is exactly the state you are in-medically referred to as depression. Personally, I take this period of depression as a time to source for knowledge of the divine/OR God.

Whether you kill yourself now or something kills you later, it really doesn't matter. Only one thing is sure, we will all die in the end.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
konami001:
Death is actually no biggie! Do not believe this bunch of brainwashed people who are taught to be afraid of death from a very young age. Death is what makes life possible. How will there be life, if there is no death?
This human body is just a vehicle for something more than all of what you see around you today. Picture yourself walking through a door in a wall, and then when you turn around, the door and the wall is no longer there. That is death. That is how much we are. We are so much more than our human body. So much more that when we die, we become more of our self. Incredible isn't it?

Our current human life is just a life of limitation. It is like putting the whole of an ocean into a GeePee tank of water. We only access everything with the 5 senses of the human body. Looking at the human body with another human body, you will never know that it is you who makes you heart beat, makes your blood flow round your body, converts the food you eat into energy, turn all the signals you receive with your eyes into the images of the world in your brain, or convert the sound vibrations that your ears receive into noises. Science says that a large percentage of what is referred to as our conscious actions is driven by the sub-conscious self. And this sub-conscious self is the part that we do not get to see, the part that the ordinary person cannot have access to.

Believe me, if you can take a glimpse into this sub-conscious, just a tiny peek, then all of your human ills will be gone in an instant. Just like that. Why? Because you will understand what life should be about. Only by having a taste of this, will you understand. Until then, I am sorry to say, one will continue to dwell in ignore-rance.

When we dwell in ignore-rance, then everything in life will be completely meaningless. When I say meaningless, i mean nothing in life will have any meaning. This is exactly the state you are in-medically referred to as depression. Personally, I take this period of depression as a time to source for knowledge of the divine/OR God.

Whether you kill yourself now or something kills you later, it really doesn't matter. Only one thing is sure, we will all die in the end.
I know am dying soon, but am just afraid of going to hell, I kept praying to God to forgive me and accept my soul in heaven
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by bass7: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Worstday:
I know am dying soon, but am just afraid of going to hell, I kept praying to God to forgive me and accept my soul in heaven

Nothing in this world is worth dieing for.
Hang on, it will all fade out someday or you get use to it.
Don't kill yourself
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Abojupupa: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Tough times don't last, tough people do.
There is no new thing under the earth; you only get to know when it happens to you or someone close.
Killing yourself is not the solution; it is cowardly. Our experiences build us to face the challenges of the world as stronger people and climb higher in life. Read stories of great people, they went through hell before they became the success that the world celebrates.

People have lost money in business, they have lost important jobs or multimillion dollar contracts. A man runs away only to fight another day. Obasanjo rose from grass to grace. Abacha later sentenced him to death for coup plotting. Where is Obasanjo today; and where is Abacha? You know the answer! That is part of God's wonder

Some children were born without legs and arms, some children lost their parents from childhood, yet they grew up to be successful.
You're down today, you'll be up tomorrow. It is not the end of the world. Occupy your mind with motivational books or religious books. Think positively and you shall survive your challenges.
#SaynotoSuicide
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Dreamark: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Feeling depressed, join this forum to share your story and have people listen to you https:///IyhUx7xJRQv8fLcJhmDDMP
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
You funny Dude,who is going to remember you when you commit suicide.Dont let your problems becloud your mind.I lost everything literally in 2018 on top of that I was receiving public ridicule for issues I was completely clueless about.Just remember this phase will also pass.I cannot come and be given you water from heaven...shit happens,they are just wake up calls.Go take a deep breath and go discuss your problem with someone.Do take care.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
I feel like everyone else is busy living their lives while I’m stuck here inside of this hole I can’t climb out of, may God strengthen me to bear this shame and move on. I don't want to die but yet it look like is the only way out.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by sunbilor(m): 3:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Worstday:
I feel like everyone else is busy living their lives while I’m stuck here inside of this hole I can’t climb out of, may God strengthen me to bear this shame and move on. I don't want to die but yet it look like is the only way out.
I do not think you are serious. If you really needed help, you would have shared you problem here. All we have been reading is your resolve to die and you expect people to take you serious.

HIV is not a death sentence, if that is what you got.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Ibrahim505(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2018
If you have being reading books you would have believed that, that failure is just an opportunity for you to get wiser and become successful.

You commit abomination and you're trying to kill your self just because you don't value yourself.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Worstday:
Think about it this way,what if your life is dependent on a the lives of millions would you do it.Moreover you aren't sharing your problems you just want to go to sleep.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Accept my soul oh God, it is getting closer, may my family have the heart to bear the pain
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hi My dear,

You do not own your soul. So you have no right to take it.

I was once in your shoes but I was stronger for my future. I see bright light at the end of the tunnel.

If you believe there is a higher power through whose strength human beings have been feeding on since the beginning of ages. Pray to the power. Get yourself doing something, and visit nearest rehabilitation centre for rehab therapies.

Suicide is an action that emanates from mental related illnesses. Hence you need to be treated against all episodes of suicidal thoughts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Made Love The Day She Died – Arowolo / Young Man Loses Face And Body Parts After Man Poured Him Acid (graphic Photos) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Personnel Killed By Her Boyfriend (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.