Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational (360 Views)

Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational / Change Yourself Image And Change Your Life: Very Motivational / Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 12:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will sharing with you how to get back your faith you once lost. A man wake up one day and look at his life. Then he saw that his past life was better than his present life. He then sat down and picture how his life was in the past and write it down. So he began to analyze his past life, the things that make him so successful in the past. After it all he saw that it was his faith that he has lost on his source, himself and the things he want that kept him in that situation. So this man begin to put his faith on his source (God), himself and on what he wanted. As he was doing this, his attitude, behaviour, thinking and his word was changing. In a process of time, his life was change and everything was restore back to him.
Your faith is your key to manifesting what you want. Without it you can not have all the things you want in life. Why because they are in the Spirit realm and faith is what is needed to take delivering of them.

How To Build This Faith
1. Know your source: this is the first step in building your faith. Know your source and get connected to Him. Without Him, you can never excel in life. He is your creator, He knows you, your strength and who He has made you to be. When you know Him, He will show you what to do to have that which you want. Knowing your source is about knowing what He think toward you, His character, His thought for you and who He has made you to be.

2. Know who you are: the second step to building your faith is to know who you are. Knowing who you are is knowing yourself concept, yourself worth and yourself esteem. When you know all this things, your faith will come alive in you. You don't need to express yourself anymore, who you are will express you and empower you to take action. But who you are is revealed in only one place, and that place is the Bible. You can never know who you are in any other place. I know there are many motivational speakers all over the world. But they can only give you knowledge that will motivate you but never can they tell you who you really are but with the bible, it will show you who you are, what to do and empower you to take action to get what you want.

By having knowledge of your source, who you are, will build up your faith that will empower you to get what you want.

How you lost your faith
1. By walking in the law: you lost your faith by walking in the law. When you walk in the law, it will always judge and condemn you. The law says that you must fulfill all the things written in the book, if you fail one, you are guilty of all and you will receive all the punishment. To overcome the law, that is why grace come. With grace you are justify, free from condemnation. You are not guilty of anything but totally free.

2. By judging and condemning yourself and others: By judging and condemn yourself or anybody you are already destroying yourself. And when you continue to do it, you will lose your faith. So judge not so that you too should not be judge. When you see something good in the life of others, appreciate it and give thanks to God for it and claim it also to have it.

3. Listening to people opinion: listening and living by people opinion kill your faith. It take away your attention and focus from your source and who you are. When you do this, you will see that your life is going down and your mind judging you many things.

4. Living in the flesh: The flesh profit nothing. With it you can only achieve little. When you put your hope on flesh, you will be move by your body not your spirit. From there you can loss your faith. The flesh only see what is around you but the Spirit see who you are and what is ahead to be done. It is the Spirit that give life to what you want and in it is where all you will ever need in life is deposited and faith is what you need to access them. It is also in the Spirit that you receive from God not in the flesh. The said flesh all around me is what I got but the Spirit said I have more than this in abundance to the extent I want it.

So to the get the faith you once lost, know your source (God) that is His character, love, grace, thought concerning you and know who you are that is yourself concept, yourself worth and yourself esteem and put your faith there.

Thanks for reading this post and God bless you
Re: How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational by dadalicious: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2018
I have lost my faith.
When you lose your faith depression sets in and suicidal thoughts steps in.
It is not life challenges that makes people depressed, it is loss of faith
Thank you for this write up.
This should be moved to front page to help people
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational by Mekenz(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2018
interesting piece,one needs to understand also that nothing in life last forever,this will imbibe the spirit of courage in us, to know that good times doesn't last forever,Likewise bad time's.in all situations always keep your cool,God is always in control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks for finding this post interesting. Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

How To Troubleshoot Outlook Error Code 3210? / Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? / OSUSTECH To Begin Maritime Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.