Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador (41639 Views)

Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains / Kogi Assembly Summons BUA For Acquiring 50,000-hectare Land Without Paying / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by MyAmericandream(f): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Abjay97:
The former ambassador said that they are denied because many that were granted visas never returned back after completing their program..Why will anyone return back to Nigeria after staying in the USA and seeing how sane people behave?
My brother, it's not only Nigerian's, Indian's too don't return back to there own country.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by kumakunta: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2018
And some people will still blame the LEGIT yahoo boys getting this money back someway . The earlier you know this Americans are the worst scammers the better for you . Those schools will quickly give you admissions and ask you to pay all fees non refundable even with the knowledge that the embassy won’t grant them visa . Or you want to tell me those schools don’t know the number of students in Nigeria they give admissions vs the number that finally made it to the school?

Well planned scamming.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by MyAmericandream(f): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2018
stevedre:
Some people are the cause of their downfall, I have seen many Nigerians feel inferior for no good reason when talking with some one from America or some one with a white skin.
Fear and inferiority complex from my experience has caused and is still causing most visa denials.
Be bold, have confidence and know who you are, they will be forced to either give it to you or tell you where you went wrong so that you can reapply then get it right next time.
You ain't far from the truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by LadyJasper: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2018
Johnmattee:
Let's stop rumning away from this country, no matter how enjoyable and comfortable life may be abroad, you are still a second class citizen. If everybody decides to leave, i don't what will become of our dear country. The rejection y'all are getting is a way to tell us that we should strive to restructure this country ( not in Atiku's case). I know if we fight this battle, the upcoming generation will have something to live for, a coumtry they can boldly call their own.
I know we'll get there.

Wetin we gain with our first class citizen for Nigeria?
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by kpompey: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2018
stevedre:
Some people are the cause of their downfall, I have seen many Nigerians feel inferior for no good reason when talking with some one from America or some one with a white skin.
Fear and inferiority complex from my experience has caused and is still causing most visa denials.
Be bold, have confidence and know who you are, they will be forced to either give it to you or tell you where you went wrong so that you can reapply then get it right next time.

Guy it surpasses that. Gather 57800 and apply yourself.Those guys are crazy , most denials are premeditated and our govt should intervene.They raked in over 500 billion naira from Nigeria yearly to reinforce their economy while draining ours. How will a student including PhD student with evidence of funding from a United state university still be denied visa.The govt should call them to order and mandate them to advertise it openly that USA non immigrant visa are not meant for Nigerians only immigrant that are processed from Washington. They are beggars and thieves ,as they are scamming Nigerians, trust me they operate a lottery system for visa here. 2000 denied, 1granted.���
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by saajus: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Selfish and foolish. How many Nigerians stay in school when they get to the US? Which money are your 'Yahoo boys' collecting back?So far you still wear Gucci and pop champaign after collecting those infinite decimal fraction from so called 'Mugus', you've returned their money. So far you still use the internet that they control by collecting multi-million monthly from MTN and GLO for using them as Backhaul, you've returned their money. So far, you still use Facebook and Instagram daily, you've returned their money. Your mates abroad are making billions legitimately, you sit down there talking of legit yahoo boys. You better vote right next year, so that you can have National Assembly that will create a good environment to make you next Mark Zuckerberg.

kumakunta:
And some people will still blame the LEGIT yahoo boys getting this money back someway . The earlier you know this Americans are the worst scammers the better for you . Those schools will quickly give you admissions and ask you to pay all fees non refundable even with the knowledge that the embassy won’t grant them visa . Or you want to tell me those schools don’t know the number of students in Nigeria they give admissions vs the number that finally made it to the school?

Well planned scamming.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by abnot: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Nbote:
We don cast jare... 95% of those seeking visa to d US are running away from d country with no intention of coming back.. Imagine one of my Uncle of over 60 and his wife abandoned their kids here and ran to d US in d name of visiting their daughter. Dem no gree return...
Spot on bro. I hardly believe these stories because I know lots of people who took advantage of the loopholes in the us immigration system to migrate through non immigrant visas. I’ve never had issues with securing us visas even when I was a corper earning 19k
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nigerians need to learn that America is not a Nigetian state and so owes Nigeria no explanation .. How can the dream of every Nigerian be to be an American Citizen ? What kind of nonsense is that
Bro, nobody wants to stay in a country where things do not work.
No electricity, good roads, Hospitals, to mention a few.
Everybody wan japa now. Make them die here?

Let the so called leaders do something about it and people will no longer be interested in traveling or wanting to be citizen of other countries.

Just that these politicians are mad. At least they travel to these countries and see how sane people do things.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Citizen0(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Someone here is still saying sai baba. Make that sai baba choke una there for mouth.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by 0ubenji(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Niorte:
Some people's comment show how they see themselves as American slave.

Yes, America is a sovereign state but does business on Nigeria soil. He is therefore answerable to the Nigerian government.

How can people pay a lot of Non- refundable fee and yet denied visa unjustly. If you are not ready to accept Nigerians let them make it plain rather than wasting our time.

Anyway, if you are interested in travelling to other countries of the world, contact us. You only pay when your visa is ready!
Cheers
how?
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by MrBONE2(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2018
agarawu23:
Applicants should try another country.
We all know their aim is to go and won't return undecided
Yes grin
They should try South Africa or Namibia or even Zimbabwe grin
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by kareemkamil(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2018
So because Atiku refused to grant Visa now, u people intend to summon USA ambassador. Since 1802, Nigerians as been denied Visa, u less care focus on looting treasury. Animal in skin in red chamber.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by davillian(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2018
If they are not giving visa then they should be refunded their money.
anybody applying for us student visa looses at least 350k when he or she is declined.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Lankybaby:
biko make them resolve this issue before i apply o...i pray luck goes with me

Amen.

But me I plan to go elsewhere maybe Wales, Norway or Scotland.

US and Canada are becoming too full of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Niorte: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2018
0ubenji:
how?
Kindly respond to your email. We sent you a mail
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2018
mokaflex:
You all want to go to a country that they see your president as lifeless. Goodness me, how do they look at you the follow? Not surprised visas are denied.
Nobody cares how they look at them. All they care about is make enough Green.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Nigerians are the ones that have made life in Nigeria hell!!!!

They are the ones that dump garbage in the middle of the road .

They are the ones that vote based on tribe and religion

They are one that have taken dishonesty as a religion

They are the one that chose self centeredness over collectivism

The problem is actually with Nigerians themselves and that's why any street in UK or Italy that has high Nigerian population looks like somewhere in Lagos... Oga we are the problem...

100% correct.

Imagine some jobless fellows ordering for phone and when you ship to them they refuse to pick up their phone for collection.

After all the stress.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by mokaflex(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2018
MASTERMIND04:

Nobody cares how they look at them. All they care about is make enough Green.
I see, that’s why they are getting denied. Isn’t that obvious?
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Niorte: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2018
kareemkamil:
So because Atiku refused to grant Visa now, u people intend to summon USA ambassador. Since 1802, Nigerians as been denied Visa, u less care focus on looting treasury. Animal in skin in red chamber.
Please do not see everything happening with partisanship mindset. The Nigerian government demands to know why her people are being monetised unnecessarily.

The same goes to UK with the high fee for their IELTS fees. These big nations have systems of extorting from the developing countries. There should be moderation in all.

The main challenge with Nigerian Government is that they are more reactive than proactive. Same for most Nigerians!

Why struggle with the US when you have other nations with better standard/quality of living?

We help process your visa!
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2018
oluwaahmed:
What you people should do is mandate the embassy not to collect visa fee until the visa has been issued.

Not just Visa fee every order fees except application fee.

God bless your reasoning.

Why collect any other fee including visa fee when you know you'll reject them the visa.

They are just robbing desperate Nigerians taking our situation to their advantage and it's wrong.

How I wish we have a lot of people in this country that reasons like you and I.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2018
Niorte:

Yes, America is a sovereign state but does business on Nigeria soil. He is therefore answerable to the Nigerian government.

How can people pay a lot of Non- refundable fee and yet denied visa unjustly. If you are not ready to accept Nigerians let them make it plain rather than wasting our time.

Anyway, if you are interested in travelling to other countries of the world, contact us. You only pay when your visa is ready!
Cheers

Scotland Wales Norway which can you help out with.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by 0ubenji(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Niorte:

Kindly respond to your email. We sent you a mail
done
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by rs172(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Uglymugg:

Typical black. Will never take responsibility for his action. Very preductable.

Typical black because we don't share the same opinion, but secretly in your mind you wish you were a citizen of U.S.A...

The problem Nigeria is facing as a country is what the Government caused not the citizen, our government system here encourages corruption that if anyone stand against it the person will be taken out, you can not tell me to believe even what our government doesn't believe..
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2018
mokaflex:

I see, that’s why they are getting denied. Isn’t that obvious?
Yes grin

There are a lot of Nigerians in the US who have overstayed their Visas. Americans know that once they give 100 Nigerians Visa, 80 of them won't come back grin

I don't blame them though
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by toprealman: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2018
I wish the ambassador will tell them the basic truth without trying to be too diplomatic.
Why not fix your economy that is in a mess and see if people won't avoid US embassy like a plague.
Remember that this is the same place that Nigerians were begged to come and visit back in days60/70's. Why not face the facts these so-called honorable cunts!
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Niorte: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2018
MyAmericandream:
You ain't far from the truth bro.
You are somewhat correct.
That reminds me of a family that we did visa processing for. The wife did very well but the man lost confidence and was fidgeting, after all the pre-interview tutorial we gave them. When they came out the husband was however courageous to tell us, he was the cause of the rejection. But thank God, we didn't give up on them....we did some rework and today, the man and his family are in the US. Both husband and wife are doctors
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Uglymugg: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2018
rs172:

Typical black because we don't share the same opinion, but secretly in your mind you wish you were a citizen of U.S.A...

No. I wish to be rich. That's all.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by lexy2014: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2018
D subject of contention is one that should b addressed but am not sure these legislators understand what they are doing. There's no way u can get an ambassador to come and account 4d activities of his embassy in d legislature. D best thing these guy should have done is go thru d ministry of foreign affairs. They should hold Geoffrey onyema accountable not d ambassador of d US
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by lexy2014: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2018
Niorte:

Cheers

Is it d ambassador of d US that does business in Nigeria? D only agency of govt that can summon an ambassador is d ministry of foreign affairs not d national assembly.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2018
In my opinion, the US owes no one any explanation and can reject whosoever they want. It is their country. It might be painful and annoying, but it is just the fact. It is their prerogative to choose or reject who ever they want. If I have a car, I can lift whosoever I wish and reject whosoever I please for no reason.

What pains me is that some Nigerians that go there end up falling our hands, making it difficult for people with genuine intentions to go there.

In UK, I boarded a tram to Manchester and the Metrolink police stopped to do random ticket checks. A lot of people boarded the tram illegally, but guess the nationality of the majority defaulters?
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by MyAmericandream(f): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2018
Niorte:

You are somewhat correct.
That reminds me of a family that we did visa processing for. The wife did very well but the man lost confidence and was fidgeting, after all the pre-interview tutorial we gave them. When they came out the husband was however courageous to tell us, he was the cause of the rejection. But thank God, we didn't give up on them....we did some rework and today, the man and his family are in the US. Both husband and wife are doctors
Is just the fear of being denied, that's why most folks fidget.
Re: Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No wonder.
Your hate for your President may make you fall sick soin if care is not taken.
Only Witches behave the way you do magalan!
Shame on you!

List 3 things buhari has achieved ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.