Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto (566 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by hmabdool(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2018
PDP PRESIDENTIAL NORTHWEST ZONAL RALLY
Let me begin by calling the register as I am watching it live. PDP Chairman Secondus, PDP candidate Atiku, Peter Obi, former President Jonathan and his former Vice Namadi Sambo, Senators Kwankwaso, Saraki, Speaker Dogara, Liyel Imoke, Governor DD Ishaku of Taraba, Kabiru Turaki, Sule Lamido, Walid Jubril, Shema, etc are all in attendance. But mark you, Makarfi and all the Southeast governors are absent.
The MC is Dino. At the beginning, when Dino shouted Nigeria, there was mixed response; some shouted "sai Atiku" while some shouted "sai Buhari" as expected. To avoid further embarrassment, they started using trumpet sound whenever Nigeria is shouted to cover the response from the crowd.
Kwankwaso ranted as usual. Then Namadi Sambo. Sambo avoided reciting Fatiha, he only pleaded with them to vote PDP. Then Jonathan. GEJ shouted Nigeria and they replied "sai Buhari with a mixed response covered by trumpet sound to reflect "sai Atiku". Dogara also made noise in both English and Hausa, his message was not clear. Like the guy is confused. Then Saraki. Saraki avoided reciting Qulhuwallahu. He spoke also in Hausa and English.
Secondus then took over as party chairman. Secondus' speech is full of threats and incitements. He made mention that there will be war if Atiku is not returned winner. God forbid. What a conceding statement! They then handed over flags to their candidates.
Obi wore dark glasses to avoid lying to people of Sokoto with open eyes. Atiku then took over. He affirmed that northwest is the capital of PDP that is why they are starting campaigns with Sokoto. There was mixed response when he tried to say Nigeria, of course some shouted 'sai Buhari'. Atiku said his origin is Sokoto, his grandparents were from Sokoto. I hate lying during the day Wallahi. He spoke in fulfulde.
Again, Atiku mentioned that he is a farmer, a trader and a rich man. That he has participated in all deals and businesses to become rich (including...?) That also Buhari has only 150 cows but he has more than 1000 cows. Now we know the sponsors of Fulani herdsmen.
It is interesting to let you know that I wasted my time trying to comprehend why I should consider Atiku and PDP serious to come back to ruling Nigeria. Non of them spoke about stopping or fighting corruption. They only mentioned hunger. That they will fight hunger they have created.
I am tired. PDP secretary is currently speaking. What a waste of time! Never again. Better we move to the NEXT LEVEL. All I saw in that rally was yesterday we prayed and worked hard to escape.
Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Rubbish post....
Another hungry zombie growl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by madridguy(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2018
BEFORE 12 PM ON ELECTION DAY, SAI BABA IS ALREADY SAYING Alhamdulillah FOR THE VICTORY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Small Harmattan don dey do your body system anyhow. grin grin grin

Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish post....
Another hungry zombie growl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2018
madridguy:
Small Harmattan don dey do your body system anyhow. grin grin grin

Yes ooo...the thing never reach ur side??
Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Here in Otuoke, no harmattan shocked

Inspectorsuga22:

Yes ooo...the thing never reach ur side??
Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2018
madridguy:
Here in Otuoke, no harmattan shocked

So dey now have otuoke in katsina state eh?
grin grin
Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by selectedhero(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2018
Enjoy your analysis but don't come down with paralysis when the obvious become more obvious.
Re: Synopsis Of Pdp's Presidential Flag Off Rally In Sokoto by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2018
Otuoke in Abia i mean.

Inspectorsuga22:

So dey now have otuoke in katsina state eh?
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2019: Can We Trust A Man Who's Cow Is 150 Since 2011 / Kian Smith Begins Construction Of Nigeria’s First Gold Refinery / Lagos State 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.