Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why I’m Thinking Of Ending My Relationship With Girlfriend – Man Writes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I’m Thinking Of Ending My Relationship With Girlfriend – Man Writes (347 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Thinking Of Ending My Relationship With Girlfriend – Man Writes by dabrin: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2018
A man has taken to a popular Nigerian forum to seek for help on the decision to make as he plans to end his relationship with girlfriend.

According to the man, his girlfriend finds it hard to apologize anytime there is a misunderstanding between them and even when she is wrong. And he stated that it is a flaw he can’t seem to tolerate.

He wrote:

We’ve been together for a while now, and I intended to marry her, but she has a flaw that i can’t get past and she has to change.

She never apologizes, she finds it so difficult to say sorry for any wrongdoing, she will either try her hardest to defend it or start being emotionally manipulative, I have spoken and complained to her about it so much and I’m tired of talking about it because it now seems like I’m begging for an apology from someone that is supposed to care about how I feel.

It may seem like a small issue to some but I’ve thought about it, if she’s like this now what will she be like during marriage?
At this point i think I should just end the relationship instead of going ahead to marrying someone with a flaw I know I can’t live with.

What do you think?

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/why-im-thinking-of-ending-my-relationship-with-girlfriend-man-writes

Re: Why I’m Thinking Of Ending My Relationship With Girlfriend – Man Writes by dabrin: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2018
cool
Re: Why I’m Thinking Of Ending My Relationship With Girlfriend – Man Writes by Tamarapetty(f): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2018
End it, she'll come begging and apologizing when she realises what she has lost!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video As Igbo Men Wake Their Friend Up By Hitting Him With Cash / Valentine 2019 - Spycroc's Message To All Nigerians / Look Good Without Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.