Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) (55971 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef sad
leave buhari alone na
Na wa undecided
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by sunnymix: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
See as press that boobs... undecided
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by sunnymix: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

leave buhari alone na
Na wa undecided
where is your slippers
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by konami001: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
You people are too serious with everything jare... Its just BREASTS na... a piece of her body just like her head, hair, legs etc.. Or is it the fat tissues and glands that make them special or the fact they appear ROUND, FULL and SOFT! Mind your business people...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef sad
Wetin Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Shagari, Abdusalami, do you? Na Buhari tell the woman to show her mammary glands tongue

Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Attention seeker.... angryangryangry....
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by nick50(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na mooslim women dem..
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Take it away... I don't have a comment, chai...

Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
GROSS!
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by naijapikin04(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is it right to check your partner’s phone?
Marriages and Relationships are riddled with lots of issues especially in this digital age where technology has broken a lot of barriers. Cellphones, which are culprits have added complexity to relationships. It’s difficult to know where to draw the line where privacy is concerned. Trust, which is a major issue in relationships has flown out of the window.

Is it right to check your partner ’s phone with intent or without it? Would that be an invasion of privacy?

The Next Edition (www.nextedition.com.ng) posed this question to readers. Read below to see what wives, husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends think about this snooping business.

Josephine Adams, Event Planner

“There is no easy way to answer this. I would say it depends on the motive. Motive being, is it to get the contacts of the children’s doctor? Or the school head teacher? Is it for the common good of the family? If it’s to check if your spouse is cheating then it’s a no no for me personally. Having been down this road before and seeing how draining it can be and how low it shattered my self esteem, I put an abrupt stop to it. My mental health, emotions and psychological state of mind is very important to me. In short, PEACE OF MIND is bliss.”

READ FULL GIST>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/03/atiku-sokoto-rally-hitch-free-police/

Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by condralbedez: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Am waiting for the husband's reaction ,if not i dnt blve she is married ,kpom kwem !
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Olalan:
She has gotten the attention she craved for........ And to think busty ladies aren't really appealing when unclad
Moderate boobs are better.
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by Kinjikitile(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
axcer:
Beautiful busty lady tweets 'No more insufficient funds' with cleveage baring photo revealing her boobs pumped out on her twitter timeline with user id, @shawttynatt, the reply she's getting is something else.

Twitter user who shared her pictures on his page and condemned her mode dressing.

See the reply from Wahaba and other Twitter users who asked the poster to mind his business.

She tweeted;

See how fans are reacting below...

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/no-more-insufficient-funds-busty-lady-shares-cleveage-baring-photo-fans-react

perhaps the upper dress was bit transparent... Anyways the woman is pretty.. busty woman. . But that boobs is attractive.... Hope the husband is sucking that boobs and pussy
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by meobizy(f): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
It’s always the fat ones who are willing to do extra for attention.
The only nice thing about the pictures is her watch, nothing else.
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by ultimatekint(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Idiot. Den plenty for my area, the oloshos. Products of Jubrin Sudan.
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by Olibboy: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
sundaygray:

Milks? As in many many milk? Kweke! Rukevwe come and see o!
peak milk
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by dohhnutt1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
you even get mouth to talk... senior hoelosho..

Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by SoaringLife01: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
Moderate boobs are better.

Boobs analysis.lol
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by ianq: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Olalan:
She has gotten the attention she craved for........ And to think busty ladies aren't really appealing when unclad

Well, not ALL busty ladies. But I get your point- a bra will magnify the cleavage of big,saggy breasts and, yes, the cleavage is the first point of attraction.
BTW a course in phrenology treats this particular dilemma. It is easily determinable if a busty lady unclad is attractive or unattractive by a study of the shape of her head. And, yes, I have a doctorate in phrenology but do not ask me if this particular lady will be attractive unclad.
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by obontami: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
If you commot bra for the boobies naw e go flat pass fried egg. lipsrsealed
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by tomdon(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Even that guy wey de beg make she free those things go pick race like mad man if she dare free them
Don't be fooled. Those things are not round like a ball
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by ibietela2(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nice oranges
Re: Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) by MarianaTrench: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2018
Mind your own fùcking business!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.