Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please Beware Of This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware Of This Scammer (461 Views)

Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. / Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Good Morning all,I want to draw your attention to a scammer whose number is..... 08123851328... and claimed his name is Mathew...he called one of my numbers this morning and said I should call him back immediately for a very urgent discussion,he immediately ended the call. Out of suspicion I quickly did background investigation and found out his name is Idoko

So i called him back after some minutes to continue the conversation but to my surprise he said he has to know me before he can continue the conversation that I should tell him what the initial number he called me with ends with. I played along and boom he calls my name and that we served together in Nasarawa,although I served in Nasarawa but I don't know this man.....He went further to say that he want to recommend me for a job in Federal Ministry of Agriculture and there is a contract that's gonna be awarded to me that we would share the gains together....bla bla bla
To cut the long story short I bluntly told him he should count me out if this will involve me spending a dime of my money,he started stuttering and ends the call.
He never picks my call again since then
PLEASE MY PEOPLE BEWARE...MAY GOD SAVE US ABEG
Nb:my instinct tells me right from onset that he is a scammer, I just went this far to clear my doubt
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by delishpot: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2018
You even get power to call back. Lol someone called you dropped the call and asked that you call back and you call back? I would NEVER
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by EbukaHades10(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2018
He probably got ur details from social media.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2018
EbukaHades10:
He probably got ur details from social media.
I guess its from our NYSC photo album because that album carries both our name and phone number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Ordered Her Staff’s Beating, Finally Arrested (photos) / How I Flooded Markets With Fake Drugs – Suspect / How I Was Indoctrinated To Wage War Against Nigeria — Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.