Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend (25939 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by arrestdarrester: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2018
God sent an angel to you. Hope you'll be one to another person in similar situations?
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by modskiller(m): 5:19am On Dec 05, 2018
KngGezy:
I don't get
What does she want us to do ?
Fry beans!

No, she wants you to use your head and know that There are still a lot of God and God fearing men out there. smiley
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Mysselff2: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2018
ozento:
it was nt an uber driver bt an angel. biliv it or not, that's the exact time they operate.

Angels are not limited by time though.They operate freely both in the day and at night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport / Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos / Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.