Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend (25937 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
hahn:
Don't thank god, thank the uber driver since god watched you going through all that and did nothing about it undecided
Just for likes & shares u want to be lost forever At least if u must sell ur soul, sell it for something big... Can't u see ur mates who sold out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by hahn(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Just for likes & shares u want to be lost forever At least if u must sell ur soul, sell it for something big... Can't u see ur mates who sold out

For likes and shares?

You must be competing in a best dunce competition where you come from and must be desperate to win undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Donald7610: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
HAROLDWILSON:
So long a story
Lazy you're
such interesting
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Olajah81: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lies everywhere in 9ja
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by jessica1987(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good afternoon, if u are a lady and are interested in discreet hook with sugar daddy with good pay contact me on WhatsApp only (07032335527) Lagos, oyo, ondo, Port Harcourt, Benin and Abuja only please WhatsApp only
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Ijeoma660(f): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
How come she is the one narrating their ordeal to the Uber driver when boo was around...?

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
bet me, it was an Angel that came cos they appear in many form

not a man but Angel came around to save u pple

God is so sweet
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
philips007:
Las Las all this uber things na major scam
As in she could have called her back up boyfriend, shey. It's an opportunity for them to make it official. Smart girl if you ask me...
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Ekez(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
On behalf of Nigeria Good People Association (NGPA), i hereby assure the public of our commitment to being good.
but were she see im picture?
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by TotoNaRubber: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ask them o, what a fake story, uber driver with an America background driving to yaba, wht a lie!

jidemoh:
So how did she come about the ubrr driver's picture?
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by seyigiggle: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
most of those who stereotype them can not even afford their cost.
something like, i don't use Uber because they have bad Drivers cheesy

Heywhizzy:
Wow, I'm glad positive words can be said on the internet about Uber drivers, some people been trying to stereotype them as inhumane on the net.. This one will not trend o but if it's the other way round, we no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by uvie66: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Thank God, Thank Uber driver, bla bla, before you boyfriend enter road ee nor check fuel gauge..... In life if you fail to prepare then prepare to fail
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by OMEGA009(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
A lot of discrepancies in her story.

Police stopped you on 3MB and you then drove around for almost an hour on the same 3MB. How long is the bridge?

You and Boo were looking for fuel station on 3MB? Like seriously?? On 3MB??

Uber driver picked you up, bought fuel and then dropped you by your car. Did he follow “one-way”? Cos he’ll have to drive the entire length of the bridge as there is no U-turn on the bridge.

The so called vandals just evaporated when they saw a car pull up and also did not try to extort money or rob you and boo while you were pouring in the said fuel?

Dunno, I’m no maths genius but something doesn’t add up
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by duduade: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
DonHummer:
lucky indeed.
From the picks of the uber driver, he looks like someone who was based abroad, and kind gestures like that arent hard to find over there. As much as we have very nice people down here too, an average Nigerian is always after his pockets.

Exactly.. Your head dey there
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by OMEGA009(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2018

Police stopped you on 3MB and you then drove around for almost an hour on the same 3MB. How long is the bridge?

Uber driver picked you up, bought fuel and then dropped you by your car. Did he follow “one-way”? Cos he’ll have to drive the entire length of the bridge as there is no U-turn on the bridge.

The so called vandals just evaporated when they saw a car pull up and also did not try to extort money or rob you and boo while you were pouring in the said fuel?

Thank to autocorrect cos I had to do some panelbeating in my head to understand the write up.

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by duduade: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
OMEGA009:

Loool

Sit down there and be drafting court papers

She was appreciating the guy..

So if you were the uber driver that was stopped so that's how you would have been trying to critically analyse the story she gave you..

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
hahn:

For likes and shares?

You must be competing in a best dunce competition where you come from and must be desperate to win undecided
Hahaha... I rather be in a dunce competition than be u grin

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by gees101(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
hahn:
Don't thank god, thank the uber driver since god watched you going through all that and did nothing about it undecided
recharge ur sense pls
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by spikemmy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

Is she hes publicity Secretary? How did she get his picture?.... Make we hear word jare

VERY EASY.. SHE COLLECTED HIS NUMBER AND COULD EASILY ADD HIM ON ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND GET HIS PIX..

ITS VERY POSSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by pooozeee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
How did u get the full picture of the uber driver ?
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
they met at noight but the uber drivers pic was taken during the day... fact checking
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by verifiablefacts: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mediahelm:
A lady has narrated how an Uber driver came to the aid of her and her boyfriend when they were left stranded on 3rd Mainland Bridge by 3 am.

Precious said she had been to Ikorodu to make a delivery and had to return to Ajah very late. As there was no public transport available at that time, she called her boyfriend to come pick her. But as soon as he did, they were stopped by some officers of the Nigeria police and accused of all sorts.

The police then asked them to drive to Yaba from where they were extorted and released at about 2 am. While going home, they ran out of fuel and were stranded on Third Mailand bridge.

Fortunately, an Uber driver driving by stopped, took them to a fuel station to buy fuel, paid for it, and drove them back to their car on the bridge. He even refused to provide his account number to get a refund.

The lady took to Instagram to share the story along with a photo of the kind driver.

She wrote of the driver:

God bless you endlessly sir. You are a God sent.

His my angel sent from God.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/woman-narrates-how-kind-uber-driver.html
and you come follow put your pisure,the pisure come take style big pass the uber driver.
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Awesomefred32(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
NIGERIA GOOD PEOPLE ASSOCIATION (NGPA)
i endorse it
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by GetCofOProperty: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Awesomefred32:
NIGERIA GOOD PEOPLE ASSOCIATION (NGPA)

i endorse it

Lol.... The Gift of Doing Good and Showing Love As A Savior Is A Ministry On Its Own.

Check my signature below and get in touch with us for your genuine propperty acquisition in any location of your choice. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by mokt(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nice Story but if that's the tiny girl and the boo is the big guy in green Omo. shocked
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by trapQ: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Eternally pained atheist.
hahn:
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by hahn(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
trapQ:
Eternally pained atheist.

Pained all your delusion and gullibility. Not like I care though. It is easier to deceive someone to make him aware that he has been deceived smiley
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by hahn(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Hahaha... I rather be in a dunce competition than be u grin

Exactly. Slaves always relish their chains grin
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by hahn(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
gees101:
recharge ur sense pls

At least I have sense grin
Re: Woman Narrates How A Kind Uber Driver Saved Her And Her Boyfriend by Carlyscales: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2018
philips007:
Las Las all this uber things na major scam
Aboyyy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos / Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport / The Conception And Construction Of The Third Mainland Bridge (Videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.