Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures (39598 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Earthkumy:

I offend you before

Thank you for noticing
The guy you quoted is notorious for obnoxious comments on this forum just to get attention. Don't take his statement seriously...
You guys look lovely in those photos, this is how pre wedding pics should be.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by adebayo3449(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Earthkumy:

I offend you before

Thank you for noticing
No answer the guy bro
Our taste is different.
I like ladies like this.
I just dislike ladies with abnormal stuffs
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Joshzion(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
See how people are yabing them, if they were doing doggy now you will see better comment... undecided undecided
Jesus when are you coming back

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ibietela2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by enemyofprogress: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
The ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by HopeRisingmatte(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
simpleKUSH:
you are ugly...
your wife is ugly..I don't see this lasting
The Kush for ur name na Im dey high you. Nonsense
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Just change the name from nairaland to prewedding land.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by flashyoba231(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
The babe fine and she go "deep " gan wink..if you know you know wink

The guy must stop cigar.. Bad for your lips,.
Bros try Igbo
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Pfola: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yea and he just did.....
thorpido:
Do people still take pictures like that in this generation?
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Krystalzkris:
What kind of picture is this?

Snap and Post ur own let's see
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by correctguy101(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
LordSaints:
Your wife no fine, no breast no Ass sorry but you got poor taste in woman tongue

So you expect everyone to have same taste as you? undecided
Got a lot to learn mate. The eyes tells much than the body and most people ignore the body. I do sometimes.

She looks beautiful to me even if she's not specs, daddy will still crush her. She's the type we call 'pepeless '. Don't even ask what that means, I'm too tired to educate anyone tonight grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by bettercreature(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
This fake Pastor finally want to get married
Issokey!
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
fine couple GOD bless ur marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by mctfopt: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who's this troll?

In every thread, you'd notice the troll. They usually say something very outrageous, if you feed 'em by replying they grow fatter and say more outrageous things. But if you starve 'em like they are supposed to, they die off grin
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by IamPlato(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:
Just change the name from nairaland to prewedding land.

Smh
check Out My Book. My Profile
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lovely couple

Happy married life dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by viccgm: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good pix. But bros me, the tailor we're sow ur trouser in the first pix no try. No give am ur wedding suit ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Oblitz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pastor swear say you never ...kn@¢k ...........your fiancee........

I don run o! No be me talk am o! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Keep it up and happy married life.
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Earthkumy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
ednut1:
This is almost 2019. Not 2004

Old school things na
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by OkunrinOloro: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Apparently Buhari/Jibrin is not the only dullard. That is the problem we have in this country. Too many dullards crawling out of the chief dullard's nyash like ticks from anus of a mangy dog.
One typical sign of a dullard is that they will stupidly try to drag their idiotic devotion to their master into everything they discuss online.

Auladimeji:
Were you not the guy that said that PMB is a dullard

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
mctfopt:

In every thread, you'd notice the troll. They usually say something very outrageous, if you feed 'em by replying they grow fatter and say more outrageous things. But if you starve 'em like they are supposed to, they die off grin

grin Funny stuff.
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by bluefilm: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nonsense sad shocked sad
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by pagorino(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
LordSaints:
Your wife no fine, no breast no Ass sorry but you got poor taste in woman tongue
you must b insane... Hater grin
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
simpleKUSH:
you are ugly...
Even finest couple rarely have stable home
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Kehni: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2018
Earthkumy:
Pastor Earthkumy Pre wedding pictures
Don't you ever trust light girls ��
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Adebayofficial(m): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2018
[right][/right][i][/i]Beautiful pair. You have my 100% love and approval. Have a Blissful, Blessed and Bountiful (Fruitful) Home. That's a nice choice, my brother. Brains and Beauty over Excessive Beauty and Emptiness...[b]Beautiful pair. You have my 100% love and approval. Have a Blissful, Blessed and Bountiful (Fruitful) Home. That's a nice choice, my brother. Brains and Beauty over Excessive Beauty and Emptiness...[/b]Beautiful pair. You have my 100% love and approval. Have a Blissful, Blessed and Bountiful (Fruitful) Home. That's a nice choice, my brother. Brains and Beauty over Excessive Beauty and Emptiness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by naijapikin04(m): 1:32am On Dec 05, 2018
DIS NA HOLY PISURES grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
you are ugly...
U at not their God
Re: Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures by KanwuliaExtra: 3:15am On Dec 05, 2018
What a darling couple. kiss
Represents innocence and purity.
WOW!
CLEAN COUPLE. kiss

The best pre-wedding pictures I have seen on NL.

I find ladies with natural nails extremely attractive.

May your union be blessed in many ways and forever!

Amen. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.