Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. (2408 Views)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap / Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. by Mrtesso: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2018
elshanAutos:
Next time ;

Mr H “I’m busy at work can’t come down to you bla bla”

Mrtesso “the service will cost you 5/10k” (depending on Mr H’s location)

This will save you a lot of time in future transactions.

Baranda101 grin

You hold PhD for the matter. Thanks mahn.

3 Likes

Re: Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. by Mrtesso: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2018
diportivo:

and if karma go happen,na me go do my own back not ibro,not any other person tongue

boda mi...forgive and forgot

as people fear this Badoo story reach,ikorodu suppose don empty grin grin

the stories with the gory images that accompanied them were all over the web space. Some persons even assumed it was all over Lagos and warned loved ones not to travel.

same way I have a thing for phc and I don't look forward to visiting there for any reason undecided

that thing u go to look for in that country where RHD diesel vehicles are common, shall bring u to PHC.
Re: Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. by elshanAutos: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mrtesso:

You hold PhD for the matter. Thanks mahn.
You’re welcome good sire.
Re: Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. by valarinz: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
FlutterDollar99:
Op did you ever to stop to consider if Ibrahim didn't actually have the money for the initial Toyota Corolla and actually really wanted to own a car? That was why he wasn't responding frequently.
I believe he was a first time buyer and that was why he fell for the wrong car. Lesson learnt, Life goes on cry

If he doesn't have the money then why the hell did he stress the OP to drive the car down to the island, knowing fully well that he didn't have the agreed 1.150m

Na OP I blame for acting so desperate sha
Re: Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. by FlutterDollar99(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
valarinz:

If he doesn't have the money then why the hell did he stress the OP to drive the car down to the island, knowing fully well that he didn't have the agreed 1.150m

Na OP I blame for acting so desperate sha
the Ibrahim was very funny jaree. His kind are everywhere. I once had that kind of experience when I wanted to sell my laptop to a fellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Seven Seater Mini Bus(a.k.a Kowope Or Small Doctor) For Higher / Location Of Brain Box / "OD Off" Flashing And ABS Light On, On My Mazda MPV Lx 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.