Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. (14005 Views)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
My passion right from my school days has always been on anything Automobile, I love good ride and that is why I chose this profession. I believe there are many like me in the house.
This post is dedicated to those people who are looking towards buying a car of their dream as first experience, for the first time. Also those who do not know much about cars but want the best value for their money. The simple most powerful adage says "knowledge is power, what you don't know can put you in disadvantage".
People are often confused when faced with the decision of the choice of car to buy as their first car, many go on to pay huge money for lesser value or for poor choice or for a car that is above or below their class.
The question that always arise would be:

1. Which car can I afford and still be able to enjoy?

2. Should I buy a Nigerian used car or a foreign used car or a brand new car?

3. Where can I get the best bargain?

4. What brand of car should I buy that would perfectly fit my class and my budget?

5. Is the car I'm about to buy cheap to maintain? Is it easy to be fixed in case of any fault arising.

6. What is the weakness or common fault of this car?

7. How costly and how accessible are the spare parts of this car I'm about to buy?

8. How high is the second hand value of this car or how much car I resell the car after using it here in Nigeria?

9. What type or brand or model of cars can I buy as a foreign used or Nigerian used or brand new?

10. When is the best time to resell this car in order for it to command good price.

11. How save, how balance is the car at top speed?

12. What are the options available for me in terms of upholstery, stereo, alloy rims, Tyre, reverse camera, etc. The convenience that come with the car?

13. Should I buy this car for office use or family use?
Etc, etc, etc, the question goes on and on and on...
This are what we are going to address here, feel free to ask relevant questions, positively contribute, respect the dignities of others and also respect your own dignity. Don't try to derail the thread. It's my hope that I will also learn while I pass on what I know.
Legoo��.

4 Likes

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Note: I will list the cars as it comes to my mind, the list is not necessarily in the order of how valuable the car is. Here is what I mean, I can choose any car to be number one (1), it doesn't mean that that car in number one is the best or the strongest.
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2020
1. Toyota Highlander.

As a first time car buyer in Nigeria, you can ever regret your decision of buying a any of the Toyota Highlander model whether Nigerian used or foreign used or a brand new one. Everyone with his own budget can decide on what model year to buy but I will be focusing on model 2001 to 2005 here, any higher year you decide to buy is a good choice, for sake of those with lower budgets who are going for used ones let's go for the 2001 up to 2005 model.
Toyota Highlander is a classy car in it's own accord, infact it's one of the most reliable midsized SUV you can find out there. I like this car for it highly efficient 185hp to 298hp, 3.5lt V6 engine. The Engine is designed to Last longer ND to economize fuel. It usually comes in in about six trims, the L, LE, XLE, Sports, Limited and platinum. The XLE and limited version always cought the attention of people. The limited offer better sound system, leather seats and better engine performance. The XLE commands more elegant looks with moon roof, heater soft-textile seat.
The car can last more than 350,000km mileages.
The major issue with Toyota Highlander is it Engine, the Engine has engine oil line rupture problem. It can spill oil with coolant and can spill oil all around the Engine block and the valve cover. Apart from the, it can also develop Blake issues, ABS, etc. The tokunbor Engine for this car is around #350k, currently. The car is equipped with OBD2 diagnosis capability, this means you must scan this car to fix any major problem on it. Don't guess around the components of this car if you want to enjoy it for long. And then make sure you used the graded fully synthetic Engine oil consistently for this car to avoid oil seals failures.

The current price for this car is #2.7m to 3.8m tokunbor, #1.7m to 2.2m Nigerian used.

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by moriss33(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
pls continue
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
2. The Toyota Corolla

Toyota Corolla is one of the best sedan cars in the world. The Engine capacity and efficiency and fuel economy is incredible. If you are a single person and willing to use your car for personal use and to make side income through UBER or taxi service, I promise you Toyota Corolla is your best choice.
In terms of maintenance and spare parts accessibility and affordability, Toyota Corolla is still the best of it's kinda.
If you have little budget go for any one of niaja used or foreign used Corolla 1996 to 2000 model. What you must endeavor to do is to make sure a professional helps you to inspect the car before paying for it.

When buying any of this 96 to 2000 yr model of Corolla, make sure the Engine and the body chassis are intact, even if the Engine is not that ok make sure the chassis is accident free. The Engine of Toyota Corolla is cheap to buy compare to other car brands of its range.
Toyotas Corolla is a very reliable car and it's very much respected in on society, so if you have one of the year model, whether tokunbor or niaja used, gbamm!!, You have a good car.

You can also aim for higher model of this car as a first time car buyer, from 2002 to 2008 model of Toyota Corollas. These models '04' to 08 Corolla are common with banks and UBER or taxify drivers and also as a family or business car. They are reasonably spacious and highly rugged and can tolerate bad roads. But make sure you raise your Corolla up through the shock absorbers in case live in a street with very uneven road or you Carry a lot of loads.

The 2010 to 2020 models are the big boys and girls range. Go for it if you have the budget, the fuel economic of these 11th generation of Toyota Corolla is second to none.

The Toyota Corolla comes L, CE, LE, SE, and Eco models. The LE and the SE always cought our attention. The Corolla LE trim is less than The Corolla Sports (SE) trim in terms of engine horse power LE is 139hp while sports trim is abo169hp,
both are four cylinder Engine,

LE is 1.8lt engine capacity, while sports is 2.0lt engine capacity, LE is 6,100rpm while Sports SE is 6'600rpm, LE has 30mpg ( fuel economic rating 36miles per gallon) while sports has 36mpg.
The most reliable model year of Corolla are those of 2004 to 2009 model generation.
Toyota Corolla naija used ones sells between 500k to 3.8m naira depending on the model.
The 2010 to 2020 tokunbor Toyota Corolla goes for NGN 2.8m to 12m
Now make your choice, while any of the trim is very good I think you can make a better bargain with the right knowledge.

Always check your engine oil level regularly and if the oil is shorting, make sure you address it ASAP, (as soon as possible.) If not, you might regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Carfinderng:
2. The Toyota Corolla

Toyota Corolla is one of the best sedan cars in the world. The Engine capacity and efficiency and fuel economy is incredible. If you are a single person and willing to use your car for personal use and to make side income through UBER or taxi service, I promise you Toyota Corolla is your best choice.
In terms of maintenance and spare parts accessibility and affordability, Toyota Corolla is still the best of it's kinda.
If you have little budget go for any one of niaja used or foreign used Corolla 1996 to 2000 model. What you must endeavor to do is to make sure a professional helps you to inspect the car before paying for it.

When buying any of this 96 to 2000 yr model of Corolla, make sure the Engine and the body chassis are intact, even if the Engine is not that ok make sure the chassis is accident free. The Engine of Toyota Corolla is cheap to buy compare to other car brands of it range.
Toyotas Corolla is I a very reliable car and it very much respected in on society, so if you have one of the year models, whether tokunbor or niaja used, gbamm!!, You have a good car.

You can also aim for higher model of this car as a first time car buyer, from 2002 to 2009 model of Toyota Corollas. These models '04' to 09 Corolla are common with banks and UBER or taxify drivers and also as a family or business car. They are reasonably spacious and highly rugged and can tolerate bad roads. But make sure you raise your Corolla up through the shock absorbers in case you live in a street with very uneven road or you Carry a lot of loads.

The 2010 to 2020 models are the big boys and girls range. Go for it if you have the budget, the fuel economic of these 11th generation of Toyota Corolla is second to none.

The Toyota Corolla comes in L, CE, LE, SE, and Eco models. The LE and the SE always cought our attention. The Corolla LE trim is less than The Corolla Sports (SE) trim in terms of engine horse power LE is 139hp while sports trim is abo169hp, both are four cylinder Engine, LE is 1.8lt engine capacity, while sports is 2.0lt engine capacity, LE is 6,100rpm while Sports SE is 6'600rpm, LE has 30mpg ( fuel economic rating 36miles per gallon) while sports has 36mpg.
The most reliable model year of Corolla are those of 2004 to 2009.
Toyota Corolla naija used ones sells between 500k to 3.8m naira depending on the model.
While tokunbor ones go for NGN1.3m to NGN12m depending on the year model.
Now make your choice, while any of the trim is very good I think you can make a better bargain with the right knowledge.

Always check your engine oil level regularly and if the oil is shorting, make sure you address it ASAP, (as soon as possible.) If not, you might regret it.
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
3. The Lexus RX Series (RX 300, RX 330, RX 350)

This this crossover midsized SUV is a sports luxury car that fits any occasion placed on it. It has a robust powerful V6 engine.
The Lexus RX 300 and RX 330 were introduced in the year 2003, the RX 300 came with 3.0lt V6 engine, the RX 330 came with a more powerful 3.30lt engine. While RX 350 replace them in the year 2006. RX 350 came with 3.5lt V6 engine.
The interior of Lexus RX Series are soul catching. It's an affordable luxury that you won't regret buying any of them.

The RX 350 of the 2015 up to 2020 are packed with many advanced luxury features that I can't mention all here but should you look for comfort, luxury, confidence and elegance in your dream ride Lexus RX Series is a 'go to' option. It's a very strong car with the Toyota brand technology. What I mean is that majority of Lexus RX Series spares parts are from Toyota. But the point is that Lexus edge out Toyota brand in terms of technology, style, safety, luxurious interiors, stylish dashboard, better handling experience. Though some of its key spare parts are more expensive, but they are very reliable.
What is the meaning of the name 'RX'?
RX means Radiant Crossover (RX). When I help people to inspect any used (whether foreign or niaja used) RX Series or any Lexus brand, I make sure that I scan the car and to know any electrical/electronics faults with the car and also check for any erratic or delayed transmission shifting problem.
The market price for naija used RX 300 2003 to 2005 is from #1.3m to #1.9m, the price of registered RX 330 is #1.8m to #2.9m, for the registered RX350, it ranges from # 2.8m to 3.7m it comes in grades and options.

For the tokunbor RX 350 1
2006 To 2020 the price ranges from #4.8m to #22m.
RX 350 year model 2019 is the best of all RX so far according to international rating and it's currently NGN17m to NGN 21m.

Tokunbor RX300 is from NGN1.8m to #2.2m

Tokunbor RX 330 is NGN 3m to 3.85m

Average cost of maintenance of any RX Series per year is NGN250,000.

Congrats in advance if your choice is this brand.

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by dollarathe(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
nice thread ! following

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Darkerberry: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
dollarathe:
nice thread ! following

Me sef dey with you o

3 Likes

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
4. The Hyundai Elantra 2006 to 2020.

The Hyundai, a South Korean auto brand is known for its flashy and highly stylish looks and the feels they possess. The Hyundai Elantra commands very respectful attention wherever it appears. It's a highly recommended brand of car for any first time car buyer in Nigeria. Any of the model from 2006 to 2021 is very good for both new car user or old timers in Nigeria.

The Hyundai Elantra was made to compete with Toyota Corolla. In terms of engine capability, Hyundai Elantra outperformed Toyota Corolla, Corolla Engine is 139hp while Elantra commands 149hp to 159hp engine. Elantra also outperformed Corolla in terms of body stylish design and cabin space. Infotainmentwise the Elantra also shines. But in terms of overall reliability, The Toyota Corolla compact cars far outshines the Hyundai Elantra cars. While Elantra has an optimum life span of 150'000miles lifespan, the Toyota Corolla has well over 250,000 miles optimal lifespan. In fuel economy the Elantra outshines a little bit Toyota Corolla, Corolla is rated 36mpg while Elantra has 38.5mpg.
I can guarantee you will not regret buying Hyundai Elantra of any model from 2006 upwards in Nigeria.
Hyundai Elantra is cheaper to procure compared to any brand of it range and class. But it's tokunbor engine and transmission (gearbox) is very expressive (engine is from NGN450,000 to NGN700,000) depending on the year model, as well as the transmission. Apart from the engine and transmission cost, every other spare parts are cheaper than those of other cars of its class.

The price of the Nigeria used Elantra range from NGN4,00 to NGN2.7m.
The tokunbor Elantra ranges from NGN1.7m to NGN4m.
Buying brand new Hyundai Elantra car is very good because you will enjoy either a one year warranty or a 100,000miles warranty coverage with the best of repaires, cares and maintenance being done for you by your KIA/Hyundai company in Nigeria.
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for brand new Hyundai Elantra in Nigeria is from #6.5m to #7.8m.

The suspension (shock absorbers, braking system, steering system, etc) of the Hyundai Elantra cars are crazy when it comes to reliability and balance. Hyundai Elantra suspension system is very very strong and can withstand bad roads.

You can't regret buying Hyundai Elantra, but if you're going for used ones, make sure you inspect it very well before paying.

The common problems of this car are engine ticking (tapping noise), electronic power steering system, etc which can surface at around 170,000miles or lesser if it's not properly maintained.

2 Shares

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
5. The Toyota Camry (1999 to 2020)

As a first time car buyer, that is, buying a car for yourself for the first time, one of the best choice you can make is to buy a Toyota Camry car. Toyota Camry is a very attractive car and the engine is packed with great horses power punches to propel you to a very high speed within very short period of time. It is a front wheel drive sedan car designed to fit for personal, family and business use. One very good thing about Camry is that it comes with a lot of passengers cabin space. Toyota Camry is good for you if you are a very tall person because you can adjust the driver or any passenger seat to suit your size. If speed, reliability, respect, some level of luxury and comfort is your desire, just consider any of Toyota Camry from 1999-2020. The Fuel consumption is superb, Toyota Camry has some of the strongest suspension system among all other brands of its kinds.

For those with little budgets below #1.3m I will suggest you go for used 1999 to 2005. The one one 1998 to 2002 are what we call 'tinylight' and droplight or pencil light or fish light. And is the first car in the picture below. (Tokunbor Camry 1999 to 2002 ranges between NGN1.4m to NGN 2m. naija used Camry 1999 to 2002 is between #500,0000 to #1.2m).

For those with higher budgets from #850k to #2.6m, please go for Camry 2003 to 2006, the one we call 'big daddy' here in Nigeria. These ones comes in sizes: base, SE, LE and XLE, what does LE stand for in all Toyota brand? LE means Luxury Edition, SE (Sport Edition), XLE (Extreme Luxury Edition). The sport edition is better when it comes to engine performance and speed balance, while the XLE provides better shock absorbers to give you a better and soft feels with coming with leather seats options. The 4 cylinder engine of this generation of Toyota Camry is more reliable than it's V6 editions. The engine is a 2,4lt 154hp engine. The price of the Tokunbor ones is from NGN1.7m toNGN 2.8m. the Nigerian used ones cost btw #850k to 1.4m. If you go for the manual transmission ones, you may pay lesser amount of money.

The Toyota Camry 2006 to 2011, this car is usually called 'Muscle' here in Nigeria. Very beautiful car and very reliable. It is one of the best choice cars in Nigerian society. Go for it as your first car and you won't regret it. The Camry 2012 to 2020 are higher model with much better options, luxury features, and reliability. The fuel consumption is incredible.
Foreign used consumptiony is between N2.6m to NGN4m. 2012 to 2020 is btw NGN5m to 18m, the naija used ones are btw NGN1.4m to 8m.

In any of your decision, ensure that a professional helps you inspect the car before you pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Timagex(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
wink

2 Likes

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by valarinz: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Carfinderng:
2. The Toyota Corolla

When buying any of this 96 to 2000 yr model of Corolla, make sure the Engine and the body chassis are intact, even if the Engine is not that ok make sure the chassis is accident free. The Engine of Toyota Corolla is cheap to buy compare to other car brands of its range.
Toyotas Corolla is a very reliable car and it's very much respected in on society, so if you have one of the year model, whether tokunbor or niaja used, gbamm!!, You have a good car.

You can also aim for higher model of this car as a first time car buyer, from 2002 to 2008 model of Toyota Corollas. These models '04' to 08 Corolla are common with banks and UBER or taxify drivers and also as a family or business car. They are reasonably spacious and highly rugged and can tolerate bad roads. But make sure you raise your Corolla up through the shock absorbers in case live in a street with very uneven road or you Carry a lot of loads.

The Toyota Corolla comes L, CE, LE, SE, and Eco models. The LE and the SE always cought our attention. The Corolla LE trim is less than The Corolla Sports (SE) trim in terms of engine horse power LE is 139hp while sports trim is abo169hp,
both are four cylinder Engine,

LE is 1.8lt engine capacity, while sports is 2.0lt engine capacity, LE is 6,100rpm while Sports SE is 6'600rpm, LE has 30mpg ( fuel economic rating 36miles per gallon) while sports has 36mpg.
The most reliable model year of Corolla are those of 2004 to 2009 model generation.
The 2010 to 2020 tokunbor Toyota Corolla goes for NGN 2.8m to 12m

You say it's the most reliable car, yet we have to be checking for oil shortage regularly?

Besides, is it this same thing corolla that it seems everyone is buying engine for nowadays?

2 Likes

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by noble71(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Let me park here with my Volvo XC90 wink

5 Likes

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by dadabashua1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
More like top 50 TOYOTA BRANDS to buy...the topic will fit better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by naijadrivablog: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
noble71:
Let me park here with my Volvo XC90 wink

cheesy you wan start fight abi?
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by valarinz: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
naijadrivablog:

cheesy you wan start fight abi?

Between who and who?
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
6. The Honda Accord 2001 to 2020

That Honda Accord car has swagger. Many people are mislead to believe that Honda brand is not reliable, I tell you, it's ignorance that keep many people in the dark concerning this moving machine called Honda Accord. Starting with
Honda Babyboy up to the latest Honda Accord 2020, any of this model you buy will never let you down.

Of all the Asian car brand Honda brand has the best balance on the road, that is, you can exceed over 140km/h speed with this car without feeling like you are going of track.

The Honda Accord is a sporty car to go for. Don't let anyone discourage you. Talking about the suspension of Honda Accord, the suspension (leg is very strong and reliable), though many Nigerian drivers will tell you to avoid Honda Accord because the front leg can pull out at any time, but it's a big lie. Why? Before any Honda Accord car leg can pull out, there must have been irritating noise/sounds coming from those legs for some long periods of time and if you refuse to repair the legs, it shouldn't surprise you anytime the car park you in the middle of the road 'somewhere'. My point is, acute negligence or poverty make people not to work on the legs of their car whenever there are sounds coming from them.
When buying tokunbor Honda Accord or registered Nigerian used car, ensure that you scan it and test drive it, check the oils ( Engine oil and the gear oil) and make sure they are clean and at accurate level, make sure you also check whether the engine and the gearbox is leaking oil. Go under it and check whether the chassis has rusted or not. Scan it to pull out any hidden pending fault.

Drive it and check how fast it picks up, check the dashboard and ensure that those gear position lights/transmission dashboard lights ( i.e, P, R, N, D, L2, L1) make sure they are not flashing or not showing up at all. Speed and count the gear speed level up to get 5, then match the brake pedal and manually engage gear L2. etc etc. Whenever I inspect for buyer I make sure I leave no stone unturned. This also applies to inspect any car brand you desire to buy.

The price of used Honda Accord ranges between NGN350, 000 to NGN6.8m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Carfinderng: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2020
7. The Ford Edge

The Ford Edge was introduced in 2006 by the American Automobile manufacturing giant The Ford Motor. Ford Edge is a midsized crossover SUV which provide one of the best highway driving safety and has a very reliability rating of over 200,000km mileage if properly maintained and serviced.

Buying brand new Ford Edge or Foreign used or Nigeria Used one is a very good choice. This brand provides you with very durable and fuel efficient experience. Being an American brand, you can expect sth great if it is your choice. Apart from good cabin space, the interior of the car is well designed and looks great.

The 2007 to 2010 Tokunbor Ford Edge goes for #2m to #3.8m.
The tokunbor 2015 up to w
2020 costs #10m to #12m.
The Nigeria registered/used 2006/2007 Ford Edge goes for #1.4m to 2m
The cost of brand new Ford Edge is from #15m to #25m from Choscharis or if you're importing it.

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by PropertyBuying(f): 2:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by sammoe(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice post, OP. I particularly agree with your take on Honda Accord and "leg pulling".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by somehow: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
What about the rest?
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Oriswilliam(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Thanks for the info
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Nostradamus: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Seems the o.p has forgotten about Mercedes Benz c series.
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2021
What about sienna 04 - 06 any comments about the vehicle
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Praxtech: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Visibly a problem of japanesensis
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by kaymart: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Praxtech:
Visibly a problem of japanesensis
cry
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by skywalker240(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
This op na Toyota Man

He no fit put Civic sef or even City

What about pegouet 306 undecided
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Mophor: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay!!!

Following...................
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by jembalord: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2022
I like your review @Carfinderng
What is your opinion on Toyota rav4?
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Timagex(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nostradamus:
Seems the o.p has forgotten about Mercedes Benz c series.

Which of the c class would you advise a first timer to go for?
Re: Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. by Nostradamus: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Timagex:

Which of the c class would you advise a first timer to go for?
c240-v6. For v4 go for c230.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Toyota Highlander Or ML 350 / Audi Reportedly Made Thousands Of Vehicles With The Same VIN / Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.