Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? (514 Views)

Is Atiku Already Gearing Up For 2027?? / Atiku Already Attacking The South / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by CilicMarin: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Just back from 2 Weeks leave, where I had embarked on, to get myself refreshed for the task ahead ..

I need some updates pals wink
Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by mrphysics(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just back from 2 Weeks leave, where I had embarked on, to get myself refreshed for the task ahead ..

Atiku traveled to the United Sokoto Anurika (USA), he is still there shaa, who knows when he will be coming back?

1 Like

Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by CilicMarin: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
mrphysics:

Atiku traveled to the United Sokoto Anurika (USA), he is still there shaa, who knows when he will be coming back?

Are you sure? I learned he was in Sokoto State yesterday on a failed campaign.

1 Like

Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by FarahAideed: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
CilicMarin:

There is no part of Zanzibar and Tanzania that doesn't have internet coverage so stop decieving yourself because you are not mocking Atiku but yourself....You think you can reduce national elections to ViSA bout ..You lie!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by helinues: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sorry is there no internet in Tanzania? Or probably you are from 2 weeks ban.

Anyways, since Usa refused to issue a new VISA to Atiku, he has resolved to go for USA Amex or Discover

1 Like

Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by 9jatriot(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Naaa, Atiku does not need US Visa again, his bank has issued him a VISA card that he can use on any ATM across the nation. No need for mastercard or verve card, for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4879532/official-atiku-finally-issued-visa

1 Like

Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by Buterflyle0: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

There is no part of Zanzibar and Tanzania that doesn't have internet coverage so stop decieving yourself because you are not mocking Atiku but yourself....You think you can reduce national elections to ViSA bout ..You lie!!!!!

Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by Roger3D(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Atiku mamaged to secure a VISA to the United states of Biafra (USB). A country where they openly support corruption and stupidity as can be attested to by the Buhari clone saga
Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by FarahAideed: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=73542360][/quote]

Stop posting your pics online man we all know you are mad already
Re: Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA? by CilicMarin: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

See tears cheesy grin Do you know what they call vacation? I mean rest?

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Involved In An Auto Accident On Third Mainland Bridge / The Electoral Act And Why Buhari Is Dead Politically! / Are You Buhari Or Are You Jubril? - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.