Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (40369 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Originality007: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
99% of Nigerian men are rapists and pedophiles. 80% are ritualists. Ladies take note.
Good people like me are scarce to find in that hell hole called Nigeria

undecided
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Factfinder1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
99% of Nigerian men are rapists and pedophiles. 80% are ritualists. Ladies take note.

this statistics also includes your father right

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Trustee1: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
Not really all,Just one region. Be specific.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Compliant(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by snipernigga(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Even the OP focused 99% of his snap shots on the poor girls small ass and the sympathisers 80% of their gaze on the poor girls small breast. That girl was mass harassed by the men there.
delishpot:
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by sammyj: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
People like you who is 100% rapists and pedophile are scarce to find in Nigeria !!! grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
delishpot:
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
I hope he was beaten beyond recognition?
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by naijacentric(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
davodyguy:

I concur. A lady is free to hit a man on his bum and say she was playing with him, but when a man returns the favour, it's sexual harassment.

How many people can relate with this?
my broda it has happened to me oh i was shocked men also suffer sexual harassment
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Anambralife(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
SEE THE PEOPLE YOU DIED FOR. Smh

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

I for counter this your statememt, but with what they type on NL, I will suggest you add "sympathizers/apologists". Because the ones that are not the aforementioned, would make excuses for them.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by consultancy: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
who is that one with tuberculosis giving us soundtrack at the background
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Dynamiq(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
from ur family side right! undecided
delishpot:
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
False assumption

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Femiflo1: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Nigeria Becomes Boring, Worrisome and Tiresome on Daily Basis. I Can't Believe Nigerian BANKS Has Started #20 Charges For Using Their Short Transactions Code, e.g. *901#, *426#, *737# et al. Please Was Anyone Notified From Their Banks Before They Started This Money Extortion Practice? As For Me, I Got No Prior Notification From ALL The Banks I'm Operating With. Should This Be Allowed To STAND Just Like CARD MAINTENANCE, ATM WITHDRAWAL, and Other Extortion Charges/Avenues? CAN OUR UNIFIED VOICE BE HEARD ONCE AGAIN? I/WE SAY #NoToBanksIllicitCharges
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
ckmayoca:
nonsense thread
Bros, you can say that again and again......bro lalasticlala do something about this.......
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Radiogod: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerian men are rapists and pedophiles. 80% are ritualists. Ladies take note.
Good people like me are scarce to find in that hell hole called Nigeria[/quote]
Your father, brother probably son fall in this category
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by bamirotola: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

You just sold out your birthright, your family and generation cos of pussy.... You are mad
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
how did you get your statistic value,I can't believe I am quoting a joker like you.

if you know all the ritualist and pedophiles around get them arrested and we'll know that you are really scarce.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by BlackManta(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
davodyguy:

I concur. A lady is free to hit a man on his bum and say she was playing with him, but when a man returns the favour, it's sexual harassment.

How many people can relate with this?

For every one lady that hits men on the bum, there are 10 men that hit ladies on the bum.

Sexual harassment is rampant and mostly caused by men.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by LannisterIMP: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Mpanyi: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
That's sexual harrassment and it is rampant in motor parks. What baffles me most is government does nothing about it. You will see policement at where this sexual assault is happening and they do nothing.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by maxweb(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
My dear how far for your father na.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
you for get sense oooo buh e remain small ooooo..........small
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by ClearFlair: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

It is well with you. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Besta Pulovie Osigwe Is Missing In Bayelsa / LASTMA Rescue Accident Victims At Iyana-ipaja, Arrests Passenger With Used Diape / Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.