Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School (54037 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Dinho20(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by tegafej(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
H
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by rayobaba(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
All l see is school father and school daughter
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Iceberg3: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
So it has tayed they yaff been nacking!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by orlymat: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Am just imagining how d lady's mother will b shock to know that all those times she was thinking that her daughter knoweth nothing, she was wrong

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by movetoca: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
taiwofisa:
Beautiful
There is nothing beautiful there. He is a child sex abuser.
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
youth corper and student things. if you know you know
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Sammye(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the exact reason why I pity ignorant parents who buy things during visiting day for their kid's 'schoolmothers' and 'schoolfathers' as a sign of appreciation.

Shame on parents who encourage their kids in boarding schools to have 'school parents' to protect them; if only they knew what those school parents do to their kids behind closed dorms.
And ur point is?
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by movetoca: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the exact reason why I pity ignorant parents who buy things during visiting day for their kid's 'schoolmothers' and 'schoolfathers' as a sign of appreciation.

Shame on parents who encourage their kids in boarding schools to have 'school parents' to protect them; if only they knew what those school parents do to their kids behind closed dorms.
That guy started abusing her as a child. Look at the idiot smiling instead of him to hide his face in shame.
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Randy100: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
joshnnanna:

Yes. Your eyes is deceiving you. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
I see.
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Gofwane(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

catch them young & they shall be yours forever cheesy
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by ghostwritter(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

with all due respect, pls permit me to say u ar stupid sir.
U ar obviously a pervert.
I had 13 school daughters in my sec.sch days and yet kept clean sheet.
Maturity lò mata.

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Guyman02:
Chai! Its like I am seeing the time he was doing shaild abuse with a small shaild in secondary school
u just spoke my mind
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by SultanYoung: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by MartinsD12(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Edithfavourite:

See photos below:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-couple-set-to-wed-share-throwback-photo-of-themselves-from-high-school/
So they started knackin like 2 decades ago in secondary school nawa o I tire o grin
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by abdulaz: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Maryjane has been my one and only love since high school grin

If you know, you know
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Randy100:
Woman looks younger than the man in the first pix and in the second pix she looks older than the man. Is my eyes deceiving me.
Same thing I noticed too...
More like the guy didn't age or aged well.
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Onyi22(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
congratulations to them
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Xamie271(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
School daughter school daughter... Will you marry me?
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Randy100: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
jeesprecy:

Same thing I noticed too...
More like the guy didn't age or aged well.
Atleast my eyes are not deceiving me.
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Focusmind: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Randy100:
Woman looks younger than the man in the first pix and in the second pix she looks older than the man. Is my eyes deceiving me.

The woman was growing in geometric progression 2,4,6,8 while the man was growing in arithmetic progression 1,2,3,4.
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by curtisjnr: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
movetoca:

There is nothing beautiful there. He is a child sex abuser.

you are a dumb f**k!
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Perience(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
These same thing is about to happen to me too... Am dating a gal like dat and we want to end up together.. But no one believes in us... Shez in ss3 now while m in 200L
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by rapid101(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wen love is real e can sweet
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
How come the lady is now fair
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by dreamworld: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
modupea:
The first pics look like child abuse.

Na the thing wey me I see o.
Girls grow old faster then men, that's y
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Josephwyse(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2018
During secondary school he was her school Father not lover just passing ooo
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by dohhnutt1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
the shap guy don dey puna the girl since when she dey small. na by fore the girl family say he have to marry the girl...
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Gbemys(f): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
mezarddinny:
the difference between the old and new photos is the camera quality, the couple are still are broke as the phone of mazi nnamdi iheanacho
Chai!!!
Re: Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School by Hacy: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
nawaooo this is pure love

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.