Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai (31618 Views)

PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Elendubenjamin: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
And your girlfriend is busy looting us dry at Nigerian Ports Authority. El Rufai go and hide your face in shame

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by bilulu(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Be fooling yourself grin

Do you want to view the video of them shouting barawo barawo and Bama yi Bama yi at Atiku?

Make I post am?

Live from the sokoto rally grin
Oga u don't need to seek for permission.... why not share except u ve similar attributes with Lauretta....

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
anu npam
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by adisabarber(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Be fooling yourself grin

Do you want to view the video of them shouting barawo barawo and Bama yi Bama yi at Atiku?

Make I post am?

Live from the sokoto rally grin

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Kanmi87: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
This Governor needs help
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Cassidy1997: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
lordparcel:
Even PDP Knows the devil have rejected them
"3 million people were in sokoto rally
today"... PDP
Stadium Capacity =100,000.
Fear PDP
So the other remaining can't stay outside
? Who raised you son ?
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by reuben79: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
dat mean,s the control general of immigration is nt competent to be their,nothing can be life in lifeless government

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by pieces18: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pls hellruf it seems you can do better pls takeover, i wan to rest now

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by HarunaWest(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Already did to show that I was born well cheesy
One day PMB will step down; APC will go down, and you will see the rot that occurred during his regime or APCs'...Am talking facts here and not hear says or beer palour talk, when I see what you and yarimo do on NL supporting a corrupt APC,I just smile,if you know what I know,infact you will carry a placard and protest against all nigerias Politicians. If you think they have your interest at heart,then you are dead wrong.
Pls don't come back here and insult him when this happens cos I will make a big mockery of you...Just keep supporting ineffectual leadership,buh I believe one day,the responsible youths will take it back either by election or by force...

6 Likes

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by ikdaddy01(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hahahahahahah. What about Jubril? grin
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by udemzyudex(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
lordparcel:
today"... PDP
Fear PDP

See the newbie, didn't they occupy the field?

Oh you thought it's only those that will be sitted they will count?
Well go and do your maths again and if you still don't agree wait till 2019 to confirm.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Centcanada: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
The more you look the less you see. E go do una for eye like 2015. Let's wait and watch why it will unfold.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Csamuel45(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who are your friends?
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Tpeters(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

labalabaLe0 ode Ni e walahi
something like dis happened and u think say na u only you go get d video for hand!!
it won't trend since yesterday??

I sometimes marvel at ur foolishness!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
HarunaWest:

[s]One day PMB will step down; APC will go down, and you will see the rot that occurred during his regime or APCs'...Am talking facts here and not hear says or beer palour talk, when I see what you and yarimo do on NL supporting a corrupt APC,I just smile,if you know what I know,infact you will carry a placard and protest against all nigerias Politicians. If you think they have your interest at heart,then you are dead wrong.
Pls don't come back here and insult him when this happens cos I will make a big mockery of you...Just keep supporting ineffectual leadership,buh I believe one day,the responsible youths will take it back either by election or by force..[/s]

Shut up and stop typing trash!
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
bilulu:

Oga u don't need to seek for permission.... why not share except u ve similar attributes with Lauretta....

I already posted it here. Look for it
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by puretayo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
@Buterflyle0 I carry yansh up for you. I'm not a pdp nor apc fan. But that video was not pdp campaign rally in sokoto.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tpeters:

labalabaLe0 ode Ni e walahi
something like dis happened and u think say na u only you go get d video for hand!!
it won't trend since yesterday??

I sometimes marvel at ur foolishness!!

Marvel at your idiocy instead
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Smile4daddy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Take Buhari CAP to Sokoto and it will pull more crowd than what PDP is celebrating as large crowd of party faithful.

Buhari is a religion in the North.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by bobowaja(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP is dead and Atiku is going nowhere.

Here is a video live from the sokoto rally as Atiku made his way through the crowd there were shouts of Barawo Barawo and Bama yi Bama yi all for him grin

Sokoto has spoken!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&anchor_composer=false&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic
I just went through that link. This guy should be banned from nairaland for life for always giving false information. Huge dishonesty keep coming from your side always, be in in religious or politics section.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by obayendo1010(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
lordparcel:
today"... PDP
Fear PDP
think twice is the seating capacity that is measure 100,000 and not the open field because is not a
football match
were every other person outside the 22 players are spectators
lets be smart in our judgement
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by nwanyionitsha: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Incidentally I have a video of the crowd shouting sai buhari and Bama yi Bama yi to Atiku as he made his way through them.

Even during the rally when they would shout NIGERIA many of the people would answer SAI BUHARI.

PDP has been rejected.

If you want the video I can post it here for you grin
Where is the video ?
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by HomeOfMe(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ecstasy154:
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, on Tuesday said majority of the persons who participated at the Peoples Democratic Party presidential rally which held in Sokoto were from neighbouring Niger Republic.
The governor, a member of the ruling party, APC, disclosed this during an inauguration of his campaign commitee in Kaduna.
The PDP launched its zonal presidential rally in Sokoto on Monday for the North-west. Thousands of people attended the rally which was addressed by the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar; the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal; and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.
However, according to Mr El-Rufai, many of those that attended the rally were from neighbouring Niger Republic.
Mr El-Rufai said the PDP brought these people to show that they have supporters and ”because Sokoto indigenes refused to attend the rally.”
He said his governing party, All Progressives Congress (APC), will not allow looters and criminals return to power in 2019.
The governor vowed ”to go after each vote during the election” to ensure that Kaduna delivers in 2019.
He explained that the ideology of the ruling party and President Muhammadu Buhari is not to share public funds to few individuals ”but to work and improve the lives of the ordinary Nigerians.”
“Thieves have ganged up against President Muhammadu Buhari. Yesterday (Monday) they (PDP) went to Sokoto for a rally and brought in people from Niger Republic,” the governor said. ”This was to show that they have crowd because Sokoto people refused to attend.”
“Our people should be assured that the very day Buhari will come to Kaduna, all our people that will receive him will be Kaduna indigenes and not people from Niger.
“We will fight for every vote and persuade our people that you will only secure victory for the party you support when you vote on election day,” he said.
The governor also added that Kaduna has about 500,000 new voters, with Kaduna North Local Government Area recording 60,000 voters alone.
He also flayed the PDP saying in its16 years of governance, the party “left more than 400 primary schools of the state in a very bad condition.”
The PDP governed Kaduna from 1999 to 2015 before Mr El-Rufai of the APC defeated the then incumbent PDP governor.
Mr El-Rufai charged his campaign team members to go down to the grassroots to mobilise people to come out and vote on election day.
“We must run a grassroots campaign to mobilise our supporters on election day. We will not vote for hypocrites, we will not vote for criminals and we will not vote for those who cannot afford to ‘barb’ their hair,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/299019-pdp-imported-supporters-from-niger-republic-for-sokoto-rally-el-rufai.html
It takes a theif to catch a theif. As that's what they do too.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by TundeBricklayer: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

You're really in pain, before you and your group said PDP gave them packaged foods with #500, you guys were busted now this video with no reasonable content grin grin
More heart attack cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by ClearFlair: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Obviously.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
bobowaja:

I just went through that link. This guy should be banned from nairaland for life for always giving false information. Huge dishonesty keep coming from your side always, be in in religious or politics section.

Shut up. The video is factual. You can keep feeding yourself with falsehood. Or do you not have audio available on the device you are using?
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You're really in pained, before you and your group said PDP gave them packaged foods with #500, you guys were busted now this video with no reasonable content grin grin
More heart attack cheesy

Lmao for a crowd representing 7 states from the NW? grin

That crowd is pathetic.

The clenched fist of PMB alone would gather a crowd 5 times that size while wamakko alone wold easily gather twice that size in sokoto alone and not even from the 7 states of the NW.

PDP is dead!
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Cassidy1997: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
obayendo1010:

think twice is the seating capacity that is measure 100,000 and not the open field because is not a
football match
were every other person outside the 22 players are spectators
lets be smart in our judgement
Say no more bro he is from the Zone B side
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Pekele007: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
34webers:

So who were they calling barawo? Stop this watery explanation, it is rather exposing you. cool

can you read at all
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by RealOne042: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trouble1:
We know already .
People all the way from Kwara,Rivers, and so on were mobilised to the rally in hundreds and they were paid too
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Spotted At Palace Of Soun 2 Support Pdp Governorship Candidate Makinde(pi / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.