Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai (31619 Views)

PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by TundeBricklayer: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao for a crowd representing 7 states from the NW? grin

That crowd is pathetic.

The clenched fist of PMB alone would gather a crowd 5 times that size while wamakko alone wold easily gather twice that size in sokoto alone and not even from the 7 states of the NW.

PDP is dead!
The crown was just Sokoto supporters, stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by tuniski: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pekele007:

Liar! There is nothing in the 10secs video that suggested it was Atiku or PDP they are challenging.

It's not Sokoto nor was the video made yesterday. Mynd44 should ban you again for posting false information right

Besides if everyone has rejected PDP like you said, why are you always here shouting Sai Baba

PDP/Atiku Giving them nightmares!
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

The crown was just Sokoto supporters, stop fooling yourself

Wailer the crowd is from the NW presidential zonal rally as a whole in case you missed the memo
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Kbidi: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
Atiku cant win this cuming election..a lot of my friends "re from the North .most of them have decided to vote for Buhari..except friends from the east and south south..among the sw ..majority have decided to for Buhari..So El-rufal might be right..

Lolzzzz.. How many are these your friends sef.....very funny post... You all will be shocked by February..No more four years of hunger again.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Be fooling yourself grin

Do you want to view the video of them shouting barawo barawo and Bama yi Bama yi at Atiku?

Make I post am?

Live from the sokoto rally grin

U CAN POST IT JUST D WAY U POST A FAKE NEWS D ODA TIME N D WAY LAURETA ONOCHE HAS BEEN POSTING FAKE NEWS N HAS BEEN CAUGHT
DIS TIME DEY WONT LIFT D BAN ON YU
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP is dead and Atiku is going nowhere.

Here is a video live from the sokoto rally as Atiku made his way through the crowd there were shouts of Barawo Barawo and Bama yi Bama yi all for him grin

Sokoto has spoken!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&anchor_composer=false&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

U HAVE NO SHAME BUT KEEP POSTING FAKE NEWS
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by bobowaja(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up. The video is factual. You can keep feeding yourself with falsehood. Or do you not have audio available on the device you are using?
To what end will you lie to propagate your agenda? You are an unrepented liar. You should be banned from commenting.

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by MPESA(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
Atiku cant win this cuming election..a lot of my friends "re from the North .most of them have decided to vote for Buhari..except friends from the east and south south..among the sw ..majority have decided to for Buhari..So El-rufal might be right..

You are not making any sense.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by HarunaWest(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up and stop typing trash!
I will remind you of this day in future Insha Allah.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
bobowaja:

To what end will you lie to propagate your agenda? You are an unrepented liar. You should be banned from commenting.

You are an unrepentant deceiver and should be banned from nairaland in its entirety.

I have posted the video. If it pains you that bad, I dey my house. Come and beat me

YouTube version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vmPgtH3RsM
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
HarunaWest:

[s]I will remind you of this day in future Insha Allah[/s].

Trash!
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

U HAVE NO SHAME BUT KEEP POSTING FAKE NEWS

YouTube version grin

Atiku is a thief aka Barawo cheesy

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Hapigirl1(f): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
HarunaWest:

One day PMB will step down; APC will go down, and you will see the rot that occurred during his regime or APCs'...Am talking facts here and not hear says or beer palour talk, when I see what you and yarimo do on NL supporting a corrupt APC,I just smile,if you know what I know,infact you will carry a placard and protest against all nigerias Politicians. If you think they have your interest at heart,then you are dead wrong.
Pls don't come back here and insult him when this happens cos I will make a big mockery of you...Just keep supporting ineffectual leadership,buh I believe one day,the responsible youths will take it back either by election or by force...

Very sensible comment. At least we still have reasonable people on nairaland.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Nature8(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Splinz:
undecided

Short man. No be only Niger but Na descendants of Jubril from Sudan.

The tsunami that will hit you when His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar takes his campaign to Kaduna will be mightier than this...

grin
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

YouTube version grin

Atiku is a thief aka Barawo cheesy

u will b banned again just take it.

continue with ur rubbish all in d name of likes n mentions

it is beta u try to buy sense or upgrade ur thinking in d coming year so u dont remain in d next level of foolishness
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by royallord1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
lordparcel:
Even PDP Knows the devil have rejected them
"3 million people were in sokoto rally
today"... PDP
Stadium Capacity =100,000.
Fear PDP
Pls wisdom is profitable to direct... Use it..

Stadium capacity speaks of seating areas.. Not when people line the seating areas, main pitch , track area, stadium car park, stadium entrance, stadium street and all adjoining streets...
Be wise .... Use ur head
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by herlonso: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

That crowd is from the entire NW and that's about 7 states.

That crowd is a disgrace and a show of shame if those are who they could muster from 7 states in the NW.

There is no Nightmare for PMB because his raised fist alone would pull 5 times that crowd while wamakko alone would pull twice that crowd.

PDP has been roundly rejected right from 2015 and so shall it remain as we say NEVER AGAIN TO LOOTOCRATS IN PRESIDENCY
I wonder my brother. Ordinary filin sukua they cannot fill up. You'll be surprise when baba hit the place.
Besides Sokoto is APC. Wammako dey talk and Tambuwal dey say he get idea

2 Likes

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by herlonso: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

it is beta u try to buy sense or upgrade ur thinking in d coming year so u dont remain in d next level of foolishness
Don't call for any ban here. I can see the fear in you. Butterfly0e the video said it all jare

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by selectedhero(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:

Lol. your friends? Hmm this one weak me. You mean your 'eleven' friends who are obviously misguided is actually what gave you the confidence to be shouting on nairaland?
A lot of persons here are truly living in delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Bizibi(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
HarunaWest:

One day PMB will step down; APC will go down, and you will see the rot that occurred during his regime or APCs'...Am talking facts here and not hear says or beer palour talk, when I see what you and yarimo do on NL supporting a corrupt APC,I just smile,if you know what I know,infact you will carry a placard and protest against all nigerias Politicians. If you think they have your interest at heart,then you are dead wrong.
Pls don't come back here and insult him when this happens cos I will make a big mockery of you...Just keep supporting ineffectual leadership,buh I believe one day,the responsible youths will take it back either by election or by force...
forget about that guy,he is a confirmed hustler on nl..... When I see some of them supporting buhari I just shake my head in pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by omo1478(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
. How many friends do you have?
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by oglalasioux(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Be fooling yourself grin

Do you want to view the video of them shouting barawo barawo and Bama yi Bama yi at Atiku?

Make I post am?

Please post it.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

Did the video offend you? grin
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by MathewD2: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
God punish the Governor Bleep you were waiting for you in our state you can never row kaduna state again even in a second come 2019 I trust my people southern kaduna
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Be fooling yourself grin

Make I post am?

If you want to shoot shoot don't talk.post am make we see
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by MathewD2: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Atiku will win 30 state out of 36
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
He should know, he and Atiku were part of those that imported them to vote for APC in 2015. Very soon they will start exposing themselves more.
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Bennycollins: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
You are ignorant cos you should have known that the quoted capacity is based on the spectators seats installed and does not consider the bare groundso like pitch and courts. Consider religious conventionso and the likes usually held in camp grounds. What's the capacity of eagles square?
lordparcel:
Even PDP Knows the devil have rejected them
"3 million people were in sokoto rally
today"... PDP
Stadium Capacity =100,000.
Fear PDP
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Peejay100: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Short man devil keep quite
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by desmond2pk: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trouble1:
We know already .
People all the way from Kwara,Rivers, and so on were mobilised to the rally in hundreds and they were paid too

Do you know what it takes to go to sokoto from rivers or Lagos?
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

If you want to shoot shoot don't talk.post am make we see

Already posted, look for it
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Remix10(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP is dead and Atiku is going nowhere.

Here is a video live from the sokoto rally as Atiku made his way through the crowd there were shouts of Barawo Barawo and Bama yi Bama yi all for him grin

Sokoto has spoken!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&anchor_composer=false&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

I did not even hear ba talk less of rawo, no signs of Atiku too, Zombies are just using fake videos and pictures to shame themselves, mofos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.