Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal (3482 Views)

DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Obinnau(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2021
I have read news that paints the security of south eastern part of Nigeria as hellish for the common man. Especially from a thread here on nairaland?

If you're present on the southeast (not typing from another location), can you share the situation on ground, is the common man happy with police and army withdrawal? Has crime increased?
Are people prevented from going about their normal business? How is road travel in the east now?
Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Hashabiah: 2:04pm On May 02, 2021
Are you thinking of making a trip?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by PissfulProtester: 2:09pm On May 02, 2021
Mark this post!

The security situation now is not the problem..

The after effect of this madness will be terribly felt in the East..

A lotta prisoners have been freed..and most of them now bear arms. The implication of this is that after their aims have been achieved, there will be 2000% increase in crime rate.. cos when there is no food to eat..and you know you have a gun as a criminal, what would you do? You can't be wrong with your guess if you are not extremely stupid!

The people of the East will in no distant time beg the government to increase security personnels presence in their region..that's if they don't end up blaming the government for the looming insecurity that will consume them out of hypocrisy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by kettykin: 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mark this post!

A lotta prisoners have been freed..and most of them now bear arms. The implication of this is that after their aims have been achieved, there will 2000% increase in crime rate.. cos when there is no food to eat..and you know you have a gun as a criminal, what would you do? You can't be wrong with your guess if you are not extremely stupid!

The people of the East will in no distant time beg the government to increase security personnels presence in their region..that's if they don't end up blaming the government for the looming insecurity that will consume them out of hypocrisy

it will not happen , a good number of the convicts will either join ugm or have a change of heart and get integrated into the society

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by PissfulProtester: 2:20pm On May 02, 2021
kettykin:

it will not happen , a good number of the convicts will either join ugm or have a change of heart and get integrated into the society

I can see you are naïve...but Time will tell

I pray that only the supporters of the UGM activities will be consumed by the flame when the time comes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ygowon: 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mark this post!

A lotta prisoners have been freed..and most of them now bear arms. The implication of this is that after their aims have been achieved, there will 2000% increase in crime rate.. cos when there is no food to eat..and you know you have a gun as a criminal, what would you do? You can't be wrong with your guess if you are not extremely stupid!

Are u in the east now? U are not qualified to talk. Lean to read and understand. Kogi commissioner just got killed by gunmen and you are there crying for south east. Go and cry for yourself. Anuofia

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Xhuntra: 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:

I can see you are naïve...but Time will tell

I pray that only the supporters of the UGM activities will be consumed by the flame when the time comes

Always yapping Trash.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by PissfulProtester: 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
Are u in the east now? U are not qualified to talk. Lean to read and understand. Kogi commissioner just got killed by gunmen and you are there crying for south east. Go and cry for yourself. Anuofia
Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by after4: 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
The southeast still remain the most peaceful region in nigeria when compared to what it would have being if the Fulani were allowed to remain in our forest

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by nyabingi(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
Currently in Owerri and with info from other parts of alaigbo there is no panic anywhere, people are actually Happy with the turn of events, Did you watch Rev Mbaka blessing NK well that is what's trending even in churches hence more and more Igbos who sat on the fence in the past had shown solidarity with the IPOB ideology. People are now asking how they can join the ESN though such questions are in low keys cos you don't know who is listening, ESN also have relocated most of their bases but are largely in the forests on the lookout for جنجويد‎ bandits

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by after4: 2:24pm On May 02, 2021
What is wrong with you guys, how many civilians have ugm killed. Go face your region and remove your mouth from south east. We say we no want unah for our forest, nah by force?

PissfulProtester:
Mark this post!

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by PissfulProtester: 2:25pm On May 02, 2021
after4:

What is wrong with you guys, how many civilians have ugm killed. Go face your region and remove your mouth from south east. We say we no want unah for our forest, nah by force?

No vex

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by fykes(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mark this post!

Nothing can be farther fromn the truth.

This whole happenings has shown me and everyone in the east that the security people...police and army are really complicit in the insecurity bedeviling us.
Explain to us how come immediately there are no more roadblocks and check points , there were a drastic reduction if not total stoppage of armed robbery, kidnap cases and car snatching within the south east zone.

26 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:28pm On May 02, 2021
Very normal. People going about their business and enjoying their doings. Crime reduced. Common men are happy. Everyone is happy that police road blocks are now history. Drivers are happier as they no more forcefully pay #100 to thieving uniform men.

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by edochie12: 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
Presently I am in onitsha anambra state, everywhere is very peaceful, everyone is going about his or her business without fear,but we experienced some form of robbery like pickpocket and co,but everywere is fine and finally everybody is happy about no check points or police brutalities and co.

24 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
[s]
PissfulProtester:
Mark this post!

[/s]

Dreamer, wake up from your illusions.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by nyabingi(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2021
(m): 2:22pm
Currently in Owerri and with info from other parts of alaigbo there is no panic anywhere, people are actually Happy with the turn of events, Did you watch Rev Mbaka blessing NK well that is what's trending even in churches hence more and more Igbos who sat on the fence in the past had shown solidarity with the IPOB ideology. People are now asking how they can join the ESN though such questions are in low keys cos you don't know who is listening, ESN also have relocated most of their bases but are largely in the forests on the lookout for جنجويد‎ bandits

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by alfasexy: 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
I feel safer.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by VictorUSA(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Mutemenot(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
Keke and bus drivers are making a better living these days, no more collection of bribes from pole to pole by our Nigerian police officers

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Balkan(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2021
Mbaka's endorsement is the killer. All the pastors sittinon the fence are speaking up. Igbo are too smart, they can not attack civilians.

IPOB keep getting converts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Stone03: 3:10pm On May 02, 2021
I know that the afonjas and the arewas are analysing the turn out of events in the southeast and are seriously praying that the dislodgement of the government security in the region be counter productive. Your expectations are waste of energy and you will listen till eternity all you will hear is that it is well with us.
Southeast, since the emergence of KANU has gone technological in safeguarding the region internally. Do you think that armed robbers and kidnappers will have a field day as usual? Dead wrong Sir. The use of drones and other aerial cameras to track culprits are fast coming up in the region and we are going back to our organizational structure before the coming of the White man.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by dedollarman(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2021
Am currently in orlu and my business is located in Abuja before I travel to my home town in orsu local govt which is under orlu seniortory zone I was afraid because of security. Situation in orlu but to my greatest surprise I spent 3 weeks in orlu and it was very peaceful infact the only time we experience tension was that very day the military kill that esn guy I saw them with about five Hilux heading towards orlu town one man sienna broke down along ihioma road on sighten them he abandon his car an ran to the bush the army just came down pour fuel on the sienna and shot the vehicle to frame and when they rich orlu town they start shooting sporadically and their bullet hit one guy

Throughout my stay in orlu everywhere was peaceful the only time u can expirence tension is the present of security personnels
I drove round orlu peacefully during my stay without any harrasment from the law enforcement agency

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by FreedomArmy: 4:43pm On May 02, 2021
dedollarman:
Am currently in orlu and my business is located in Abuja before I travel to my home town in orsu local govt which is under orlu seniortory zone I was afraid because of security. Situation in orlu but to my greatest surprise I spent 3 weeks in orlu and it was very peaceful infact the only time we experience tension was that very day the military kill that esn guy I saw them with about five Hilux heading towards orlu town one man sienna broke down along ihioma road on sighten them he abandon his car an ran to the bush the army just came down pour fuel on the sienna and shot the vehicle to frame and when they rich orlu town they start shooting sporadically and their bullet hit one guy

Throughout my stay in orlu everywhere was peaceful the only time u can expirence tension is the present of security personnels
I drove round orlu peacefully during my stay without any harrasment from the law enforcement agency
indeed freedom can only be taken forcefully. We are getting there. I knew a day like this will come when Igbo's will no longer tolerate military subjugation.thanks to NK

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Nwaide01: 4:58pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mark this post!

A lotta prisoners have been freed..and most of them now bear arms. The implication of this is that after their aims have been achieved, there will be 2000% increase in crime rate.. cos when there is no food to eat..and you know you have a gun as a criminal, what would you do? You can't be wrong with your guess if you are not extremely stupid!

Are you from the east if yes you'll agree with me that those people never contributed in anything about security in the east rather they are there solely for egunje they're collecting on the road. But if you're not from the east I'm sorry you won't understand what we're passing through daily in the hands of those men.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ygowon: 5:00pm On May 02, 2021
FreedomArmy:
indeed freedom can only be taken forcefully. We are getting there. I knew a day like this will come when Igbo's will no longer tolerate military subjugation.thanks to NK
I'm happy for these testimonies. You know, I laugh at ignorance when some like omoslim26 say he does not support the violent way of IPOB. That he supports MASSOB. And I ask him, if IPOB that came out of MASSOB continue with its protest and talking on media, would there be any result?

The only way to get back your freedom is to use FORCE. But for now, let's get ready for better freedom when Nigeria will have seized to exist and all region to govern themselves.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ygowon: 5:03pm On May 02, 2021
Nwaide01:
Are you from the east if yes you'll agree with me that those people never contributed in anything about security in the east rather they are there solely for egunje they're collecting on the road. But if you're not from the east I'm sorry you won't understand what we're passing through daily in the hands of those men.
PissfulProtester can not be in the east. He is one of the BMC members along side helinues, thebosstrevor1 and they are mostly Fulani's who are paid to defend the government and the security. They are in far north crying for south east more than the people of south east while their north is being taken over by boko boys

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ygowon: 5:05pm On May 02, 2021
In fact, thebosstrevor1 used to have one account called thebosstrevor and all his topics were about ipob and Igbo's or southeast. Until myself and others started tackling him before he abandoned that Monica.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Omoslim26: 5:28pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
I'm happy for these testimonies. You know, I laugh at ignorance when some like omoslim26 say he does not support the violent way of IPOB. That he supports MASSOB. And I ask him, if IPOB that came out of MASSOB continue with its protest and talking on media, would there be any result?

The only way to get back your freedom is to use FORCE. But for now, let's get ready for better freedom when Nigeria will have seized to exist and all region to govern themselves.

Most of you guys here type with only emotional outburst,zero room for logical reasoning.

Force directed at killing Igbos just to spite your enemies??

What sort of force is that one bikonu??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by SGANIVA(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2021
writing you from onitsha, security situations here is wonderful,I now stay outside till 1am without fear of arrest from known criminal license arm robbers police , God bless unknown Gunmen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ygowon: 5:40pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Most of you guys here type with only emotional outburst,zero room for logical reasoning.

Force directed at killing Igbos just to spite your enemies??

What sort of force is that one bikonu??
which Igbo's were killed and by who?
Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Omoslim26: 5:42pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
which Igbo's were killed and by who?

they were killed by the same people your personal lord and savior called angels ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? / Election results so far! / 43,000 Ghost Workers Discovered By Fg In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.