Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mbaka Threatens Buhari, Gives Conditions For Supporting APC In 2019 (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Threatens Buhari, Gives Conditions For Supporting APC In 2019 (video) (414 Views)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Governors, Senators Rift Threatens Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Threatens Buhari, Gives Conditions For Supporting APC In 2019 (video) by Concisenews: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
The spiritual director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN), Ejike Mbaka, says President Muhammadu Buhari will go nowhere if he remains ungrateful to the ministry.

In a viral video on social media, the controversial Catholic Priest accused President Buhari of abandoning the ministry despite the support and the prophecy about his victory in 2015.

Concise News had reported that Mbaka’s ministry, the Adoration Ministry in Enugu, held its 2018 harvest and bazaar celebration at his Adoration Ground in Emene, where President Buhari was represented by Senator Hope Uzodinma.

At the event, Senator Uzodinma announced N2 million for breaking of kola nut by Buhari. The lawmaker also announced that the president will build a hospital in the adoration ground.

Speaking at the event while facing Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano, Mbaka said he was almost killed for supporting Buhari, adding that even now, his attackers are waiting to see if he would declare support for Buhari again.

His words: “We were chased away because of Buhari… No one person has been employed by Buhari after Fr. Mbaka almost died for his sake,” he said.

“Supporting Buhari is almost becoming a curse, we will not tell you that we will not support him, even if not for the sake of his good wife. She has been sending some little charity… for his (Buhari’s ) sake, I was almost assassinated because we stood for him.

“APC was down till the prophecy came up that Buhari was going to be the president. After that, we were forgotten…

“If you know what this ministry is going through because we are supporting Buhari, the attackers are waiting to hear me say that I will support him again; and Buhari will remain in Aso Rock, being somebody who cannot give money, what does that mean?

“I want to remind you that if Buhari will remain ungrateful to this ministry he is going nowhere.

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/12/04/mbaka-threatens-buhari-says-he-will-go-nowhere-if-video/
Re: Mbaka Threatens Buhari, Gives Conditions For Supporting APC In 2019 (video) by Topccy007z: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mbaka
Re: Mbaka Threatens Buhari, Gives Conditions For Supporting APC In 2019 (video) by Racoon(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Openly hobnobbing with well known corrupt politicans like Ganduje? What have become of this man for Christ's sake Mbaka is a big shame and disgrace to the Catholic church.I thank God as I never attend any of his activities.
Re: Mbaka Threatens Buhari, Gives Conditions For Supporting APC In 2019 (video) by kufre2010: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mbaka is worshipping the god of money. It's all for d money
Re: Mbaka Threatens Buhari, Gives Conditions For Supporting APC In 2019 (video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is it not clear now that this insatiable religious politician is clearly a political jobber?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Says Electoral Act Should Come Into Effect After 2019 Election” / Nigerians Should Rise Up For A Revolution. Aisha Buhari / Why I Refused To Sign Electoral Bill - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.