Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours (35450 Views)

Governor Ododo Helps Bello Out Of Abuja Residence Amid EFCC, DSS siege / How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by deomelo: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
[s]
jaxxy:

Once again Apc deceiving themselves all for elections propaganda. It’s now u realize u want to arrest her all these years since u came into office.

U praise Abacha bt arrest Diezani. Not to talk of all the corrupt aides and corruption going on in this Govt.? Lmao

I’m not against fighting corruption wholeheartedly bt Apc’s hypocrisy stinks.
[/s]

Typical corruption loving and defending Igbos.

If they arrest or charge A to court for corruption, Igbos will cry and shout how come you haven't charge B, after charging B, the same useless corruption loving and anti Nigerian ipob will shout again, how you haven't arrest C.

See, I know you Igbos, you care less about corruption and you don't give a damn about Nigeria, your main job and preoccupation in hatred and the downfall of Nigeria.

Pathetic Igbos

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by SirBunky85(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
beamtopola:

Including buhari and Tinubu
wat prevented d PDP led govt since 2007 to probe tinubu?
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by jaxxy(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical corruption loving and defending Igbos.

If they arrest or charge A to court for corruption, Igbos will cry and shout how come you haven't charge B, after charging B, the same useless corruption loving and anti Nigerian ipob will shout again, how you haven't arrest C.

See, I know you Igbos, you care less about corruption and you don't give a damn about Nigeria, your main job and preoccupation in hatred and the downfall of Nigeria.

Pathetic Igbos

Ur delusion that everyone against Apc is iPod is hilarious. Even Yorubas and Fulani’s against Apc are iPod cheesy

I didn’t even say don’t arrest Diezani bt stop the hypocrisy that’s my point!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by brightalo17: 12:10am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am pained in the spirit by this news.
We shall not allow this evil government rule this country beyond 2019.
Buhari and his cohorts must be sent back to Daura.

What manner of fvckery is this?

When will the court instruct the arrest of Babachir Lawal or that of Abdulrasheed Maina?
When will Buratai's Dubai apartments be probed?
When will Kemi Adeosun be jailed for forgery and perjury?
When will the DSS investigate Senator Misau's indictment of the IGP and prosecute him?

The same courts that have prohibited any investigation into Ganduje's bribery scandal is ordering the arrest of Diezani Allison-Madueke?

My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good Lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum.

Can you tell me why Ananias died immediately he lied , why David that killed a man and took his wife never die?

Tell me why Jacob didn't die after he scammed Esau.

Maybe God was corrupt then abi?

I was expecting you to say that the lady didn't do anything bad at all ,No you didn't all you did was to mentioned those you felt that supposed to be in jail, and if nothing like that happened then we will not rest for you , Why didn't PDP arrested Atiku after they said he looted? Smh.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Boyooosa(m): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2018
We have obedient atikules and we have observant Nigerians.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Uguruzik(m): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Same court prohibited Kano state assembly from probing Ganduje.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by deomelo: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
jaxxy:

Ur delusion that everyone against Apc is iPod is hilarious. Even Yorubas and Fulani’s against Apc are iPod

I didn’t even say don’t arrest Diezani bt stop the hypocrisy that’s my point!!!
[/s]

Why do you Igbos love and are always defending and supporting crooks, criminal and corrupt people? WHY?

If you are not saying don't arrest her, why are you in here shouting an criticizing them for anything at all?

Because it doesn't matter who they arrest and prosecute, you Igbos will still cry, moan and wail because you love, support and defend crooks, criminal and corrupt people.

Abi where is the hypocrisy in arresting and prosecuting criminals?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Lorenzop: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When will the court instruct the arrest of Babachir Lawal or that of Abdulrasheed Maina?
When will the DSS investigate Senator Misau's indictment of the IGP and prosecute him?

The same courts that have prohibited any investigation into Ganduje's bribery scandal is ordering the arrest of Diezani Allison-Madueke?

[/b]My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good Lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum[b].

What about women supporters, women don't have scrotum
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Bizibi(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2018
They have started again.....
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by erico2k2(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2018
deomelo:

Arrest is a requirement for extradition?

Didn't get the meaning or need for your question

what I meant was, she is not under arrest here in the UK,
But if i rightly remember this said woman challenged the EFCC to prove a case bysubmitting herself for questioning, Im very sure we got that link here on NL!.I can tell U on top my hear there had been no extradition request from the Nigerian govt
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by deomelo: 1:33am On Dec 05, 2018
erico2k2:

what I meant was, she is not under arrest here in the UK,
But if i rightly remember this said woman challenged the EFCC to prove a case bysubmitting herself for questioning, Im very sure we got that link here on NL!.I can tell U on top my hear there had been no extradition request from the Nigerian govt

I don't remember saying anything about arrest, but for any extradition process to proceed, there must me a valid legal jurisdiction and requesting authority with substantive charges to justify the extradition with.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by mynaijadj(m): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2018
And if they are women?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good Lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by tit(f): 2:04am On Dec 05, 2018
apc is useless and pathetic
this is not even funny

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by emmie14: 2:06am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The name of the Judge is "Ashi" meaning lie in Igbo language . To arrest and bring someone in UK within 72hrs
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Iceberg3: 2:34am On Dec 05, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Omo...

Flight to and from UK within 72hrs would be hard oo

I am disappointed in PMBs half-hearted efforts, this woman should have been arrested since 30th May, 2015
Shut up,thank you
grin
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Cantonese: 2:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I still can't believe any right thinking Nigerian would ever think of voting for pdp after the chronic looting, but then again I'm not suprised pdp supporters mostly from the redmud caliphate are known to put their fickle emotions before common sense.

So those who vote APC are the "right thinking" ones? Who has bewitched you? When will some people ever call a spade by its name? Right under the watch of our integrity president APC leaders are looting with impunity. One of them said voting PDP will take us back to 2009. Is 2009 not better than 2015 - 2018? Bros clean your eyes and eat kolanut to stay awake.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by ekwelum2(m): 4:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Peacecore:
Anything PDP touches is always stained,I don't know why.

Just like everything APC touches gets damaged and killed. Na wa o
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by ridbell01(m): 4:50am On Dec 05, 2018
What a country the woman looted some people future and they are still defending her

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by FearGodinall: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I still can't believe any right thinking Nigerian would ever think of voting for pdp after the chronic looting, but then again I'm not suprised pdp supporters mostly from the redmud caliphate are known to put their fickle emotions before common sense.
.But will think of voting APC abi. When Buhari said,Nigerian youths are lazy, he knows what many don't understand.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Ehinmola(m): 5:19am On Dec 05, 2018
Gold fish have no hiding place
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by motionz: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2018
SoNature:
No peace for the wicked
Anyone who steals from Nigerians and kept the poorest of the poor in abject poverty, (s)he will know no peace till death.
And his/her children who partook in such loots will end up like their parents.
Are u saying buhari will know no peace?
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Hoodbilonia: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2018
simple
send uk thugs to kill her
stab her to death
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Hoodbilonia: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2018
your papa
you are a fraud
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by israelmao(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Go after her and arrest her stop making unnecessary noise.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by jmaine: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2018
TheGreenLand:
mumu talk

There is nothing mumu about her talk and you know this..
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by don4real18(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So, Alison shouldn't be arrested after her crimes, right? I don't understand Nigerians anymore
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by millhouse: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2018
LOoool APC still trying to be relevant ..na now una wan catch deizani so una zombie can begin to shout Hurray ! The dossier of corruption reports on your desk on people you see everyday in Nigeria here ,Mr Magu what have you done on them ?
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by frank41(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Peacecore:
Anything PDP touches is always stained,I don't know why.
Abi? What happens to the Gov.Ganduje and his likes?
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2018
This woman self, she did not even care to come back 2 nigeria, abi she has finally relocated?
She should at least come and
prove her innocence
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by jaxxy(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Why do you Igbos love and are always defending and supporting crooks, criminal and corrupt people? WHY?

If you are not saying don't arrest her, why are you in here shouting an criticizing them for anything at all?

Because it doesn't matter who they arrest and prosecute, you Igbos will still cry, moan and wail because you love, support and defend crooks, criminal and corrupt people.

Abi where is the hypocrisy in arresting and prosecuting criminals?

Hahahaha ur hypocrisy is amazing. Infact Unbelievable grin

Apc are all saints even the ones that have been petitioned severally EFCC has refused to investigate talkless of arrest or invite. Useless corrupt elements grin
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2018
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani To Wike: Southern Governors Didn’t Betray You / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.