Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir (36542 Views)

Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride / Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by highqueen(f): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
a brain which you lack

I have always ignored your mentions, have never quoted you to insult you before.

Why not start respecting yourself?

Please, learn to stay on your lane.

I won't reply you again.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
it's very difficult to see rich female muslims put on hijab
I wonder why?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by MJBOLT: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2018
ok,no vex smiley

highqueen:

I have always ignored your mentions, have never quoted you to insult you before.

Why not start respecting yourself?

Please, learn to stay on your lane.

I won't reply you again.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by bjbukzy(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:
What's inside that head there ladies always close?

And why so much make up?

Hml to them

Says someone that does not know the difference between there and their

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Godons1:
This is how a pre-wedding pictures should look like. Not all those Doggy style post we normally see.
That's ISLAM for you.
So much regard for values.
Mind you. I'm a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:
Wow see how smart the northerners are. His son is in th police, while some leaders in other regions would not put there kids into it. In 20yrs time when he becomes the IG of police, they will be shouting marginalization
Most persons in the south are foolish. Inspite of their education, they lack common sense

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by homosapien(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:
Wow see how smart the northerners are. His son is in th police, while some leaders in other regions would not put there kids into it. In 20yrs time when he becomes the IG of police, they will be shouting marginalization

Some of us actually have a soft spot for the uniform Jobs but always get rejected because we don't have a Sanusi as a father.

Personally I have been trying for years now, but so far no luck. Will keep trying though

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Abati60: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=highqueen post=73560335]What's inside that head there ladies always close?

And why so much make up?

Go and ask wetin dem close for their head, you should learn to respect people’s wishes.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Vdsc: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:
Do you know how many people apply to the police and get denied?

Is sanusi a common man to you?

The northerners are so smart they have virtually turned your country into a shitthole with the vast percentage of our budget pumped into quelling security challenges in the north instead of other things.

yes, the northerners are much smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Aile(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2018
but the guy doesn't look happy. seems more like a forced marriage. just thinking though

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by delivryboy: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:

And why so much make up?

Hml to them

You always type like a drag queen, always crass and tacky.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by zudozz: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2018
to wed FIRST wife
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by sulasa07(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2018
BOOMnaija:
The son's wife is agemate of his father's last wife...

Aboki/mola/alfa too like fresh kpekus, but na dem form holy holy pass....imagine murdering fellow human beings because of d motivation to go kpansh virgins for heaven.

Crase people!
Why are you so stupid?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by delivryboy: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
a brain which you lack

You are Heartless and capable of hit and run, badass.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
it's very difficult to see rich female muslims put on hijab
This is very true
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by sagaciousblog: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Aile:
but the guy doesn't look happy. seems more like a forced marriage. just thinking though
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Sardauna24(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Exactly
Godons1:
This is how a pre-wedding pictures should look like. Not all those Doggy style post we normally see.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by victorian(f): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Lovely couple

The bride looks so proud of her hubby, see love and pride shinning through her eyes.. cheesy
She's beautiful.

And the son, looks happy with his bride. Calm, confident and ready for the next phase of his life. Such young couple.

God bless their home, amen.

I love this.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by ironheart(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:

Do you know how many people apply to the police and get denied?

Is sanusi a common man to you?

The northerners are so smart they have virtually turned your country into a shitthole with the vast percentage of our budget pumped into quelling security challenges in the north instead of other things.

yes, the northerners are much smarter than you.
no bro, this country might be a hole, you are the shit in it. Learn to address your country properly. Until we all learn to love our nation, we wouldnt be able to cover the hole.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by ironheart(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2018
homosapien:

Some of us actually have a soft spot for the uniform Jobs but always get rejected because we don't have a Sanusi as a father.

Personally I have been trying for years now, but so far no luck. Will keep trying though

Bro i feel you. Keep trying never give up. A time will come and you will get it if that is where your destiny lies. We are not where we want to be but we will get there
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2018
this guy just passed out as a cadet ASP, but he is confirmed already.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by ironheart(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2018
asuustrike1:

Most persons in the south are foolish. Inspite of their education, they lack common sense

There was a time i got the opportunity on a platter of gold but you wouldn’t believe my people said police job is for failures. But right now a lot of graduates are looking for it like there is no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:

There was a time i got the opportunity on a platter of gold but you wouldn’t believe my people said police job is for failures. But right now a lot of graduates are looking for it like there is no tomorrow
The mata taya me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by SEGLIZ: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:

And why so much make up?

Hml to them

what is special about your hair/head that expose it the world?
too much make - why don't you guys see anything good about others?
don't form religion in this, she looks natural and African in all maintaining and preserving our culture.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by halhassan1(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=femi4 post=73560932][/quote]

The worst and mumu questions I ever read today... Lord save my day from dangerous and jealousy laden hearts
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by PapaAdanna: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
dalongjnr:
Congratulations. I wish u a blissful marriage. Beautiful couple,Cheers!
Truth be told, there is no bliss in such unions.
cos the bride is more or less another acquired toy which the opinions are nothing but shit. She would just be there for culture n traditions.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by halhassan1(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:

This is why they will forever remain second fiddle inspite of their disunited educational sense.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by ironheart(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
halhassan1:

This is why they will forever remain second fiddle inspite of their disunited educational sense.
can you explain?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Vdsc: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:
no bro, this country might be a hole, you are the shit in it. Learn to address your country properly. Until we all learn to love our nation, we wouldnt be able to cover the hole.
Now, I see your mentality .

People like you are actually the ones suffering the worst of the country and still smiling.

Just carry your I'll luck and go.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:

Are most graduates looking for the job looking for it for the love of it or because their options are limited?

Time has changed.

Back then, many people look down on being a cab man, but now has the story not changed?

Here in Benin City, even people who use their cars privately have all join in on cab services. Times are hard and no time to be picky.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by novelbuks(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2018
The Fulani and Igbos are always cute. Na Afonja miss road with worwority... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church / The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.