Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir (36567 Views)

Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride / Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by alphanyx: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2018
[Best comment ever! quote author=ironheart post=73561407]Wow see how smart the northerners are. His son is in th police, while some leaders in other regions would not put there kids into it. In 20yrs time when he becomes the IG of police, they will be shouting marginalization [/quote]
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Krystalzkris(f): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Gosh! This guy is too handsome
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Wantam: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Yerima Kano,
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by QuotaSystem: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, okay.
Thanks.
At emboldened, is it culture or religion? Cos, their Christian counterparts hardly wear this, also, Yoruba Muslim ladies cover their hairs; So, I'm of the opinion that it's more of a religious thing.

I hope you're aware that Mother Mary also wore a veil, like the other women of Jerusalem.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by ArlinAddington: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, okay.
Thanks.
At emboldened, is it culture or religion? Cos, their Christian counterparts hardly wear this, also, Yoruba Muslim ladies cover their hairs; So, I'm of the opinion that it's more of a religious thing.

We have no christian counterparts. Not everyone from the north is hausa or Fulani. But you're right, it's more religious than cultural.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by darkelf: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
homosapien:

Some of us actually have a soft spot for the uniform Jobs but always get rejected because we don't have a Sanusi as a father.

Personally I have been trying for years now, but so far no luck. Will keep trying though

Please tell him oo.

He thinks this is the US where everyone gets at least a fighting chance in armed forces selection
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by darkelf: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:
no bro, this country might be a hole, you are the shit in it. Learn to address your country properly. Until we all learn to love our nation, we wouldnt be able to cover the hole.

Sad to say this bro, but you know within you that Nigeria is hell.

Sinners would likely be sent here when they die. It doesn't get worse than Nigeria.

I mean, there is a 60% chance of death when you step out of your door everyday and the whole country isn't at war oo.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by bopm: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2018
two stars already, this is d dude that left police academy recently with one star. naija sha. God help us
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Yatahamal: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, okay.
Thanks.
Religion is part of ur culture, so cultures have religions that are peculiar to dem
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Ussyberry(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2018
wow

check out her fingers

now this is what they call fairly
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by darqly(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2018
ironheart:
Wow see how smart the northerners are. His son is in th police, while some leaders in other regions would not put there kids into it. In 20yrs time when he becomes the IG of police, they will be shouting marginalization

True, but you know he'll never be DPO in Mayo Belwa LGA too. Straight to ADC or force HQ to groom him, while his mates are chasing Yahoo boys helter skelter.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by sayisayi(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=ironheart post=73561407]Wow see how smart the northerners are. His son is in th police, while some leaders in other regions would not put there kids into it. In 20yrs time when he becomes the IG of police, they will be shouting marginalization [/quote

grin grin grin All this empty verbiage. Go and mention the same thing to the parents of the zoo soldiers killed in borno last week.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by ssfather1819(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Okoroawusa: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
I thought this boy just joined the police force?

Well,him papa get money so he can afford to marry at 22. Dem born me well to marry when I was 22?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by GetCofOProperty: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
darqly:

True, but you know he'll never be DPO in Mayo Belwa LGA too. Straight to ADC or force HQ to groom him, while his mates are chasing Yahoo boys helter skelter.
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by umarshehu58(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:
What's inside that head there ladies always close?

And why so much make up?

Hml to them
It makes them beautiful.
Unlike those people looking like witch always
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2018
What is the meaning of pre-wedding.

Activities before the wedding... Pre wedding picture gives you a summary of the intending couples courtship life.

Therefore, you have no right to judge anyone because it is each according to their experience.

Godons1:
This is how a pre-wedding pictures should look like. Not all those Doggy style post we normally see.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Godons1: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
What is the meaning of pre-wedding.

Activities before the wedding... Pre wedding picture gives you a summary of the intending couples courtship life.

Therefore, you have no right to judge anyone because it is each according to their experience.

So because you wan marry, you go come dey display immoral scenes as a pre-wedding abi?

F^ck off. cool

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol, which kain blow be this na..wetin I do?

Godons1:

So because you wan marry, you go come dey display immoral scenes as a pre-wedding abi?

F^ck off. cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Godons1: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Lol, which kain blow be this na..wetin I do?

Sorry Bro, na joke I dey. cheesy

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by enomakos(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
the lady look nice
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Godons1:

Sorry Bro, na joke I dey. cheesy

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir by stephleena(f): 5:49pm On May 16, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
Hope she hasn't been sampled by his father, the Emir.

The guy is one randy goat wink

The gal must be of Royal stock too, Sanusi stated it in one interview that his children wouldn't marry commoners, no debate
now he's close to being a commoner!!..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Making In Igbo Lands / The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / Brief History Of NDOKWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.