Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,851 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (21044 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" / Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Fr Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by awa(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Better for them because the video I saw of the Priest was nothing to write home about. I will still respect Father Mbaka despite showing his human side.
My love and respect for Peter Obi grew 100 times after watching how he handled the Mbaka humiliation with smile and respect for God.

I am now Obikulated......Obi showed leadership and humility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by eunisam: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Leave Mbaka alone
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by eunisam: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
Catholic church should suspend or expel this fraudster called Mbaka. I don't know why the bishop of Enugu dioceses is keeping quiet over Mbaka since 2015. Mbaka is not the most popular Rev. Father. Ebube Monso is even more popular than him. Mbaka must go

sorry ooo
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Everything about MBAKA should be moved to CRIME SECTION

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Mbaka is now cloned or maybe mbaka from Sudan (Jubril's brother) cus dis z not d Father we all knew sinz 2004.
D real mbaka is dead spiritually.Even his nowadays sermons don't move pple nearer to God again.The adoration ground z now full of press waiting to fish out something dat they will publish to boast d media...
He z now a disgrace to Catholics. A father who doesn't take papal advice is not worth to be addressed as a Catholic priest.A priest who abuse politicians dat don't donate or carry out a project in his church,forcing people to sow seed,preaching politically rather dan biblically.

I have listened to his sermons many times n had it been I was not a born-again I wudnt have been moved forward spiritually to give my life to Christ.Truth be told.I was once a catholic but now a Christ embassy member sinz 2007 n honestly speaking,had it been dat I didn't deviate from Catholics my life wouldn't have changed to dis level cus I now know my God n what d bible actually saying.

When I was still in Catholic church,they always say dat whenever a Catholic deviate from d church to another,d person ceases to enter d heaven cus Catholic church was d church Jesus handed over to st Peter and dis is d most hedonistic lies someone has ever told in humankind. But very few Catholics priest know dat d only truth is God n they follow what d bible says not d church n may God give these men more grace...the history of Roman Catholic alone can make somebody mad.

Finally,I don't mean to castigate any church here cus no church is hundred percent perfect but for a church to deeply depend on doctrinal teachings rather dan d bible teaching is abnormal in d highest order.So my dear brethren, let's always remember those our friends in Catholic in prayers dat d Holy spirit will open d eyes of their high priest to know d truth n also preach d truth.I also pray for d betterment of Nigeria dat God will bring someone dat will change d situations of dis blessed country to d best n may God bless us all.Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by donbenie(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2018
MrSix:
I'm not a Catholic nor really support APC, but isn't the conclusion too rash? I'm just asking.

Need a Grade1 USA used Laptop?
I deal nation wide. Delivery is free and it's pay on delivery within Lagos only.
Outside Lagos? Don't worry
Chat me up...number in my signature
Seems you just wanted to post any rubbish before promoting yourself because you obviously neither read nor appreciated the post..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by tasteofcash: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks
go and work u lazy youth. see where u are embarrassing urself, seems bet9ja has run u dry.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by kense88: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2018
chriskosherbal:
God is watching the activities of these men of God if they are actually done right or wrong they will be exposed one day ..

God Bless Nigeria

See signature.
They are all fraudsters. Everyone of them. The supposed genuine ones are those that have not been caught, including the Muslims clerics. All na scam. The only real reason i go to church, is to meet people
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Fostercat(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless diocese ... why not suspend or excommunicate this cassock crook. No, they won't, because the useless bishop benefits immensely from his political scam activities. Idiots of a feather.

You just said the plain truth.

Mbaka is not the problem but the Bishop.
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by kense88: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
Fr. Mbaka and Peter Obi Encounter...

Ahead of 2019 general elections, politicians should just leave the church alone.

This madness of turning the Churches into campaign grounds during elections must stop. 2019 general election is another opportunity to unlock Nigeria's potentials. I was thinking that by now, that the various political parties would be at campaign grounds showcasing their Atikulated policies and programs and not disturbing people who want to worship God at his dwelling place, the church.

I agree with H.E. Mr. Peter Obi completely, that there is hunger in Nigeria at the moment but the solution cannot be found in any church. Running from one Church to the other cannot solve the problem rather it will aggravate it.

Please, if it will be possible, the Christian Association of Nigeria ( CAN) should just barn politicians from attending church till after the elections.

Nigeria must get better.

Thank you.
The truth is, even Mbaka as it stands now, cannot even convince igbos to vote against atiku/obi (though I still have reservation for people like atiku) in favour of buhari or any other candidate. Slowly, he is becoming worthless in the eyes of Christians even catholics

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by rozayx5(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks

You been begging since u registered shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by kense88: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
Fr. Mbaka is a double edged sword. He loves money & can sell his fellow catholic priest for money.
All his prophecies have centered on money & he channels them to where he can make money. He has forgotten everything about salvation. His embarrassment to H.E Peter Obi last weekend will not be easily forgotten in Nigeria. He , Mbaka needs prayers, as H. E rightly pointed out.This is a man who missed almost all his weekend engagements only to honor his invitation. Everyone can see how Mbaka insulted, embarrassed him. I saw humility in H.E while Fr. Mbaka was talking money, money, money.
I believe Mbaka is the only one embarrassed in that video. No body will take him serious again.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by kense88: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2018
awa:
Better for them because the video I saw of the Priest was nothing to write home about. I will still respect Father Mbaka despite showing his human side.
My love and respect for Peter Obi grew 100 times after watching how he handled the Mbaka humiliation with smile and respect for God.

I am now Obikulated......Obi showed leadership and humility.
He has always been a crock.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by bubu2019: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless diocese ... why not suspend or excommunicate this cassock crook. No, they won't, because the useless bishop benefits immensely from his political scam activities. Idiots of a feather.
don't say what you are not sure is true.the bishop of Enugu always fight him to a point that he was transferred from his safe heaven.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Racing(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Chinakwam:
Mbaka is now cloned or maybe mbaka from Sudan (Jubril's brother) cus dis z not d Father we all knew sinz 2004.
D real mbaka is dead spiritually.Even his nowadays sermons don't move pple nearer to God again.The adoration ground z now full of press waiting to fish out something dat they will publish to boast d media...
He z now a disgrace to Catholics. A father who doesn't take papal advice is not worth to be addressed as a Catholic priest.A priest who abuse politicians dat don't donate or carry out a project in his church,forcing people to sow seed,preaching politically rather dan biblically.

I have listened to his sermons many times n had it been I was not a born-again I wudnt have been moved forward spiritually to give my life to Christ.Truth be told.I was once a catholic but now a Christ embassy member sinz 2007 n honestly speaking,had it been dat I didn't deviate from Catholics my life wouldn't have changed to dis level cus I now know my God n what d bible actually saying.

When I was still in Catholic church,they always say dat whenever a Catholic deviate from d church to another,d person ceases to enter d heaven cus Catholic church was d church Jesus handed over to st Peter and dis is d most hedonistic lies someone has ever told in humankind. But very few Catholics priest know dat d only truth is God n they follow what d bible says not d church n may God give these men more grace...the history of Roman Catholic alone can make somebody mad.

Finally,I don't mean to castigate any church here cus no church is hundred percent perfect but for a church to deeply depend on doctrinal teachings rather dan d bible teaching is abnormal in d highest order.So my dear brethren, let's always remember those our friends in Catholic in prayers dat d Holy spirit will open d eyes of their high priest to know d truth n also preach d truth.I also pray for d betterment of Nigeria dat God will bring someone dat will change d situations of dis blessed country to d best n may God bless us all.Thank you
How does this your long epistle relate to the topic on ground? You guys always look for any flimsy chance to castigate the Catholic Church. You are now a born again cos you now attend Christ Embassy, which to you is the real deal? This is why religion will always be the bane of the average African person. Serve your God in truth and honesty and not by your so called Church.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2018
kense88:
The truth is, even Mbaka as it stands now, cannot even convince igbos to vote against atiku/obi (though I still have reservation for people like atiku) in favour of buhari or any other candidate. Slowly, he is becoming worthless in the eyes of Christians even catholics

I believe you dear.
Meanwhile, he's still a man of God, a teacher.
God has not stripped us of the intelligence to discern?
He's one of the men of God I hold in high esteem
He teaches uncompromised truth
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Nwambaise: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

Not so fast. Relax, the Catholic Bishops conference of Nigeria will meet soon and take a definite stand. The Church is bigger than any individual.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by bendike: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

Lolzz,
You remind me of pastors who will say they "need" ten people to come to the alter and donate 1m each. "just" ten only.
Any way, all the best. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by connkg(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2018
For those who read the post, the LOVE OF MONEY is what the Bible says is the root of all evil. Not money.
I believe the difference is self-explanatory.
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by ogawisdom(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
Catholic church should suspend or expel this fraudster called Mbaka. I don't know why the bishop of Enugu dioceses is keeping quiet over Mbaka since 2015. Mbaka is not the most popular Rev. Father. Ebube Monso is even more popular than him. Mbaka must go

Mbaka is the most powerful and popular referend father in Nigeria, mbaka has always shown interest in politics dating back to 1996 when was attacking Abacha and even predicted his death in adoration ministry. Yes he didn't do well with that Peter obi incident.

Fmr Governor chimaroke nnamani did everything to kill him but failed bc the hand of God is on mbaka well may be then. Mbaka drives himself and has no single security unlike other men of God

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by bubu2019: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Chinakwam:

I have listened to his sermons many times n had it been I

I do not blame you rather I blame mbaka that give you the opportunity to talk trash against Catholic.
We all know the history of your so called Christ embassy.
your founder is busy testing all the ladies in his congregation until his wife can not take it any more.
idiot blame mbaka for his behaviour but pls keep off Catholic Church

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
We expect more from catholic church, Mbaka I know from 2004 till 2008 is not the same now

Wow that's why bible said money is the Root of all evil

Money answereth all things

Money rule the world

Mbaka has done worse before 2004.
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Chinakwam:

Mr ignorant I hope you know this same Catholic church compiled the Bible you rely so much. continue to make a fool of yourself. You should first pray for your pastor over his failed marriage before looking for someone else to pray for

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by vincentus16: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
i hear. U think catholic easily excommunicate priests?
The only think that will happen here is that bishop will speak with him
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2018
I don't blame him, I only blame the zombies that still attend his so called ministry believing he is a man of God! That short man should nolonger be referred to as a Reverend, he is nothing but a greedy scam who has sold his soul to money sad

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Racoon(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Good! Also go ahead to defrock this priest turned political charlatan. angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
kandi006:
I don't blame him, I only blame the zombies that still attend his so called ministry believing he is a man of God!

That short man should nolonger be referred to as a Reverend, he is nothing but a greedy scam who has sold his soul to money sad
Being associated with the Catholic church, I have never attended any Mbaka program @ the Adoration ground even when it was still in GRA Enugu before it moves to the present Emene site.Mbaka is a shame and disgrace. undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by jearile(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
We expect more from catholic church, Mbaka I know from 2004 till 2008 is not the same now

Wow that's why bible said money is the Root of all evil

Money answereth all things

Money rule the world

Please which bible stated at bolded... let's be careful lest we hold on to a lie that's from the pit of hell - sophistry.

FYI with all due respect to whom it may concern, the aforementioned if well read, said: "for the love of money is the root of all evil..." (I Timothy 6:10)

On the other hand, if you ask me, i think lack of money is even more dangerous else the devil will be excited to increase your paycheck on per second but why ain't it so?

Ps: I just needed to clarify that statement but it shouldn't be misconstrued as a defence mechanism in support of the subject of discussion.

Money, just like electricity is neutral; it amplifies the good or evil character of the possessor.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Lomprico2: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2018
U
MrSix:
I'm not a Catholic nor really support APC, but isn't the conclusion too rash? I'm just asking.

Need a Grade1 USA used Laptop?
I deal nation wide. Delivery is free and it's pay on delivery within Lagos only.
Outside Lagos? Don't worry
Chat me up...number in my signature

And what did u read as d conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Idris Mohammed, Information Minister (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.