Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (21068 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" / Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Fr Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Edgarated(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2018
... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
======

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by DaInferno(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2018
the church has a role to play in the community in regards to selecting leaders... it Was The prophets that anointed kings back then. a leader who has been endorsed by the church which ever is worth voting
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Babathanks(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2018
why can't the diocese excommunicate him. nobody is too big to excommunicate except the pope, moreover peter obi is a Catholic

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by chocolatelady(f): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Chinakwam:
Mbaka is now cloned or maybe mbaka from Sudan (Jubril's brother) cus dis z not d Father we all knew sinz 2004.
D real mbaka is dead spiritually.Even his nowadays sermons don't move pple nearer to God again.The adoration ground z now full of press waiting to fish out something dat they will publish to boast d media...
He z now a disgrace to Catholics. A father who doesn't take papal advice is not worth to be addressed as a Catholic priest.A priest who abuse politicians dat don't donate or carry out a project in his church,forcing people to sow seed,preaching politically rather dan biblically.

I have listened to his sermons many times n had it been I was not a born-again I wudnt have been moved forward spiritually to give my life to Christ.Truth be told.I was once a catholic but now a Christ embassy member sinz 2007 n honestly speaking,had it been dat I didn't deviate from Catholics my life wouldn't have changed to dis level cus I now know my God n what d bible actually saying.

When I was still in Catholic church,they always say dat whenever a Catholic deviate from d church to another,d person ceases to enter d heaven cus Catholic church was d church Jesus handed over to st Peter and dis is d most hedonistic lies someone has ever told in humankind. But very few Catholics priest know dat d only truth is God n they follow what d bible says not d church n may God give these men more grace...the history of Roman Catholic alone can make somebody mad.

Finally,I don't mean to castigate any church here cus no church is hundred percent perfect but for a church to deeply depend on doctrinal teachings rather dan d bible teaching is abnormal in d highest order.So my dear brethren, let's always remember those our friends in Catholic in prayers dat d Holy spirit will open d eyes of their high priest to know d truth n also preach d truth.I also pray for d betterment of Nigeria dat God will bring someone dat will change d situations of dis blessed country to d best n may God bless us all.Thank you
If u are a born again as u claimed u will not be castigating a Priest of God. I guess u have forgotten," touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm." Is not better to leave Fr. Mbaka to God concerning Peter Obi. U also said that in Catholic Church, u were told that if u deviate from the church, u will go to hell fire. I wonder why some people will lie just to score a cheap point. Why are u deceiving urself by saying this . Is it not better to say that u will no longer be a catholic becos of maybe their doctorine , u prefer where u can be free and do as u like. Wear anything u like to church not minding if u are descrating a holy place. Let me tell u one thing the market does not know that one person did not come to market oo. Just say that u went to Christ Embassy or whatever the name is becos of ur selfish reasons. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
chocolatelady:
If u are a born again as u claimed u will not be castigating a Priest of God. I guess u have forgotten," touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm." Is not better to leave Fr. Mbaka to God concerning Peter Obi. U also said that in Catholic Church, u were told that if u deviate from the church, u will go to hell fire. I wonder why some people will lie just to score a cheap point. Why are u deceiving urself by saying this . Is it not better to say that u will no longer be a catholic becos of maybe their doctorine , u prefer where u can be free and do as u like. Wear anything u like to church not minding if u are descrating a holy place. Let me tell u one thing the market does not know that one person did not come to market oo. Just say that u went to Christ Embassy or whatever the name is becos of ur selfish reasons. I rest my case.

My dear...kindly focus more on ur bible rather dan allow some awkward doctrine to engulf ur belief
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by jayextra(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2018
MrSix:
I'm not a Catholic nor really support APC, but isn't the conclusion too rash? I'm just asking.

Need a Grade1 USA used Laptop?
I deal nation wide. Delivery is free and it's pay on delivery within Lagos only.
Outside Lagos? Don't worry
Chat me up...number in my signature
Bruhs ure more confused than Mbaka sef...conclusion ko...focus on selling ya lappy Jare
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by MrSix: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2018
jayextra:
Bruhs ure more confused than Mbaka sef...conclusion ko...focus on selling ya lappy Jare
Make una kuku kee me....
Lols...

I no read actually, I just follow the headline.

I Don focus sha, make u buy na lols
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by jayextra(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2018
MrSix:
Make una kuku kee me.... Lols...
I no read actually, I just follow the headline.
I Don focus sha, make u buy na lols
Lol Modify that shii biko
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by DonX001: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
Catholic church should suspend or expel this fraudster called Mbaka. I don't know why the bishop of Enugu dioceses is keeping quiet over Mbaka since 2015. Mbaka is not the most popular Rev. Father. Ebube Monso is even more popular than him. Mbaka must go
Or maybe they should just transfer him to Sambisa forest (at least its still part of Nigeria nau), let him go and be ministering to Boko Haram and be doing his miracles there.
At least before politicians go visit am for there, e go tey small....let's see how he will continue his pastor-politician business career.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Soso990240(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2018
I am usually not one who talks about religion or politics but I have chosen to share my thoughts on what I think we all should learn from His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi (P.O for the purpose of this post).

P.O visited the Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN) for their Harvest/Bazaar where Rev. Fr. Mbaka (RFM) functions as the Spiritual Director and was under duress by RFM to make a public announcement of what project he would sponsor within the church premises. According to RFM, P.O's declaration would serve as a ticket to win the 2019 elections or determine his prophecy come December 31st, 2018. Trust me, I have consciously chosen not to discuss this particular paragraph for now so let's movel.

I have never been to AMEN but I hear there is always a mammoth crowd but for P.O to stand his grounds, which I perceive is largely dependent on the value system he has built over the years, shows how much of a sound man he is. P.O was patient enough to explain that he would discuss the project to sponsor later in private even after been regarded as stingy and one who would fail the elections already.

P.O has shown himself to be a man who would not compromise even under great pressure. Most of us would have gone fidgeting and pronounced an unrealistic donation just to be cheered by members or seen as amazing.

Now the moral of my post:
-Never let the society put you under pressure. Even if you succumb to it, what is next for you? How will your end be?

- If P.O had been lying to us about his status of integrity, he would have been exposed at AMEN. This is because the pressure was over-the-board. Please, don't pretend about who you really are.

-P.O had smiles all through, calmly explained things to RFM continually and this didn't go well with RFM. I sincerely hope to master this skill because I am on the table of not knowing how to be so calm or smile lavishly when I am hurt. God help me.

I hope you have learnt a thing or two from this piece. We all need a P.O in our lives right?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Ideagatesauto: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chinakwam:
Mbaka is now cloned or maybe mbaka from Sudan (Jubril's brother) cus dis z not d Father we all knew sinz 2004.
D real mbaka is dead spiritually.Even his nowadays sermons don't move pple nearer to God again.The adoration ground z now full of press waiting to fish out something dat they will publish to boast d media...
He z now a disgrace to Catholics. A father who doesn't take papal advice is not worth to be addressed as a Catholic priest.A priest who abuse politicians dat don't donate or carry out a project in his church,forcing people to sow seed,preaching politically rather dan biblically.

I have listened to his sermons many times n had it been I was not a born-again I wudnt have been moved forward spiritually to give my life to Christ.Truth be told.I was once a catholic but now a Christ embassy member sinz 2007 n honestly speaking,had it been dat I didn't deviate from Catholics my life wouldn't have changed to dis level cus I now know my God n what d bible actually saying.

When I was still in Catholic church,they always say dat whenever a Catholic deviate from d church to another,d person ceases to enter d heaven cus Catholic church was d church Jesus handed over to st Peter and dis is d most hedonistic lies someone has ever told in humankind. But very few Catholics priest know dat d only truth is God n they follow what d bible says not d church n may God give these men more grace...the history of Roman Catholic alone can make somebody mad.

Finally,I don't mean to castigate any church here cus no church is hundred percent perfect but for a church to deeply depend on doctrinal teachings rather dan d bible teaching is abnormal in d highest order.So my dear brethren, let's always remember those our friends in Catholic in prayers dat d Holy spirit will open d eyes of their high priest to know d truth n also preach d truth.I also pray for d betterment of Nigeria dat God will bring someone dat will change d situations of dis blessed country to d best n may God bless us all.Thank you
True definition of stupidity.
Obviously a religious fanatic devoid of principles.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by GetCofOProperty: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Damianobi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
Catholic church should suspend or expel this fraudster called Mbaka. I don't know why the bishop of Enugu dioceses is keeping quiet over Mbaka since 2015. Mbaka is not the most popular Rev. Father. Ebube Monso is even more popular than him. Mbaka must go

LOL... This one is pure hatred...how can you compare ebube monso with fr. Mbaka. Who is ebube monso sef.. Na priest abi seminarian
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
Racoon:

Being associated with the Catholic church, I have never attended any Mbaka program @ the Adoration ground even when it was still in GRA Enugu before it moves to the present Emene site.Mbaka is a shame and disgrace. undecided

You can say that again smiley
Re: Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement by bendike: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
bendike:

Lolzz,
You remind me of pastors who will say they "need" ten people to come to the alter and donate 1m each. "just" ten only.
Any way, all the best. grin
Were you able to raise any money? How did it go? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Business Owners Woo Osinbajo As Campaign Posters Flood FCT / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.