Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Atiku Has Won This Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Won This Election. (3996 Views)

Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate / Atiku Has Won This Election. Congratulations To Him / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
you don't belong to any party but you subconsciously support Buhari right? True or false??

Everything I mean everything is pointing to Atiku victory.

The last 2 Nigeria democratic presidents are in support, I just don't understand buhari supporters

I don't belong to any party but I wish( not supporting) Buhari could win.

How is Atiku going to win?
Kindly give me your predictions about the regions below

North entirely
SW
SE
SS
Middle belt
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Buterflyle0: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
you don't belong to any party but you subconsciously support Buhari right? True or false??

Everything I mean everything is pointing to Atiku victory.

The last 2 Nigeria democratic presidents are in support, I just don't understand buhari supporters

Go and treat for malaria and typhoid.

Atiku is going nowhere.

Someone wanted to bet you 1m and I know you don't have it so I will be reasonable with you.

You said you can bet your life on it right?

So when Atiku loses you will die right?

Should I seal the bet with your stake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Go and treat for malaria and typhoid.

Atiku is going nowhere.

Someone wanted to bet you 1m and I know you don't have it so I will be reasonable with you.

You said you can bet your life on it right?

So when Atiku loses you will die right?

Should I seal the bet with your stake?
Mr fake news is back, no one takes you seriously again Mr butterflyleo
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
terrible

More than terrible. All in the name of correcting his mistakes but still adding more error. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Buterflyle0: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Mr fake news is back, no one takes you seriously again Mr butterflyleo

Are you ready to stake your bet or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Trouble1: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:

As for Atiku, I'm already preparing cow to celebrate. cheesy easy ride.

You think the person the pope touched will fail? Joker grin
Joke of the year
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

I don't belong to any party but I wish( not supporting) Buhari could win.

How is Atiku going to win?
Kindly give me your predictions about the regions below

North entirely
SW
SE
SS
Middle belt
north will be divided but core north will be in Buhari favour, he's still very popular. When I said core north I meant north west, the north east have many sub tribes in it.

Buhari will win all north west state but atiku will get 40% in Kano, zamfara, Kaduna, Sokoto and jigawa.

North East will likely be a draw among the two, even some north Eastern APC governors love atiku, they haven't rule since independent so Atiku might edge Buhari.

North central is for Atiku. Atiku will likely get 70% in Benue, plateau, kogi.

60% in Kwara, nassarawa, Niger.

South west will likely go between the two but buhari might get 55% here. Remember sowore? He's damn loved among the yorubas and might divide buhari needed votes here. So this region is 50/50.

Some people like to say osibanjo, tinubu and all south west governors are APC so they will vote buhari. That's not true, you can even check the people that support Atiku it's mostly yorubas. Buhari might win here but not by a landslide.

Buhari has made some inroad in south south but the rate of anti buhari campaign is high here, believe me I'm from edo state I've lived here all my life,buhari won't win here despite having the only APC governor and party chairman from here, that will tell you the hatred for him here.

As for south east, even if the devil contest against Buhari here, the devil will win, don't just argue that I
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Trouble1: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

Only if your candidate wins
Some people go cry when Buhari is declared winner sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
north will be divided but core north will be in Buhari favour, he's still very popular. When I said core north I meant north west, the north east have many sub tribes in it.

Buhari will win all north west state but atiku will get 40% in Kano, zamfara, Kaduna, Sokoto and jigawa.

North East will likely be a draw among the two, even some north Eastern APC governors love atiku, they haven't rule since independent so Atiku might edge Buhari.

South west will likely go between the two but buhari might get 55% here. Remember sowore? He's damn loved among the yorubas and might divide buhari needed votes here. So this region is 50/50.

Some people like to say osibanjo, tinubu and all south west governors are APC so they will vote buhari. That's not true, you can even check the people that support Atiku it's mostly yorubas. Buhari might win here but not by a landslide.

Buhari has made some inroad in south south but the rate of anti buhari campaign is high here, believe me I'm from edo state I've lived here all my life,buhari won't win here despite having the only APC governor and party chairman from here, that will tell you the hatred for him here.

As for south east, even if the devil contest against Buhari here, the devil will win, don't just argue that I

I am not disputing your predictions but let me put mine

North entirely Buhari 65% - Atiku 35%
SW- Buhari 60% - Atiku 40%
Middle belt - Buhari 50% - Atiku 50%
SS - Buhari 35% - Atiku 65%
SE - Buhari 30% - Atiku 70%

Buhari's North entire margin will cancel Atiku's marging in both SE and SS. SW margin is a plus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

I am not disputing your predictions but let me put mine

North entirely Buhari 65% - Atiku 35%
SW- Buhari 60% - Atiku 40%
Middle belt - Buhari 50% - Atiku 50%
SS - Buhari 35% - Atiku 65%
SE - Buhari 30% - Atiku 70%

Buhari's North entire margin will cancel Atiku's marging in both SE and SS. SW margin is a plus
there's no way Buhari can get 50% in middle belt. You yourself know that's the truth.

Middle belt will be
Atiku 70-75%
Buhari 30-35%

Where would buhari see 30% in south east? Even his only hope okorocha is gone.

South east
Atiku 85-90%
Buhari 20-25%.

That's if he's lucky.

Do you know that core north gave buhari 96% in 2015 and Jonathan still got 12m votes.

Atiku getting even 35% there is a big win.

Just welcome your new president already
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
there's no way Buhari can get 50% in middle belt. You yourself know that's the truth.

Middle belt will be
Atiku 70-75%
Buhari 30-35%

Where would buhari see 30% in south east? Even his only hope okorocha is gone.

South east
Atiku 85-90%
Buhari 20-25%.

That's if he's lucky.

Do you know that core north gave buhari 96% in 2015 and Jonathan still got 12m votes.

Atiku getting even 35% there is a big win.

Just welcome your new president already

You see the difference between my analysis and yours, you exaggerate too much.

And you believed a governor seeking a reflection wont need FG might to win or probably sign a deal..

If you are giving Buhari 20% in SE then Atiku should be expecting 20% from south west too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

You see the difference between my analysis and yours, you exaggerate too much.

And you believed a governor seeking a reflection wont need FG might to win or probably sign a deal..

If you are giving Buhari 20% in SE then Atiku should be expecting 20% from south west too
tell me the election that was won by a landslide in south West?

South east don't like buhari, that's the fact.
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
tell me the election that was won by a landslide in south West?

South east don't like buhari, that's the fact.

GEJ got 40% vote in SW because he is a southerner. 2019,election is about 2 fulanis. Our son is involved in one of the Fulani.

Same SE shouting no lefelendum no erection. Vote apathy is certain in SE

If you guys think SS will vote massively for Atiku, then you are on a long thing. Obaseki, Oshiomole, Apkabio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

GEJ got 40% vote in SW because he is a southerner. 2019,election is about 2 fulanis. Our son is involved in one of the Fulani.

Same SE shouting no lefelendum no erection. Vote apathy I certain in SE

If you guys think SS will vote massively for Atiku, then you are on a long thing. Obaseki, Oshiomole, Apkabio
there's no wrong admitting Yoruba votes are always divided.

Those people you mention can't do anything in south south
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
there's no wrong admitting Yoruba votes are always divided.

Those people you mention can't do anything in south south

Buhari will get nothing less than 60% in SW.

The earlier PDP sees Igbos no election as a threat, the better for them to orientate people why they need to vote. I am expecting tough election though between the 2 major candidates .

Trump vs Hillary

In Nigeria political sphere, Atiku is seen like Trump while Buhari is like Hillary.

Will Hillary retains second term or will Trump triumphs Hillary, only time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by quickberry2(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:

Sowore will not get up to 10,000 votes in the south west....Sowore is loved by who?
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

Buhari will get nothing less than 60% in SW.

The earlier PDP sees Igbos no election as a threat, the better for them to orientate people why they need to vote. I am expecting tough election though between the 2 major candidates .

Trump vs Hillary

In Nigeria political sphere, Atiku is seen like Trump while Buhari is like Hillary.

Will Hillary retains second term or will Trump triumphs Hillary, only time will tell
Nigeria election is nothing like USA.

Atiku will win north east, north central, south south and south East.

South west will be share equally and 40% of Northwest vote will be for atiku.

You might not like it Atiku is your next president
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Nigeria election is nothing like USA.

Atiku will win north east, north central, south south and south East.

South west will be share equally and 40% of Northwest vote will be for atiku.

You might not like it Atiku is your next president

Are you referring to the same NE where BH are no longer in control? You mean the people will vote against the person that saved them from terror.

Bro, my point of view is partisan. You cant see what I am seeing if you belong to a political party. It is always one side.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by omohdesmond(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Please someone should tell why I should vote in the year 2019 and who I should vote for
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by bantudra: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:

As for Atiku, I'm already preparing cow to celebrate. cheesy easy ride.

You think the person the pope touched will fail? Joker grin

atiku doesnt need our votes to win abi....??

he only needs to kiss popes white butt abi....??

kwantinu...
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

Are you referring to the same NE where BH are no longer in control? You mean the people will vote against the person that saved them from terror.

Bro, my point of view is partisan. You cant see what I am seeing if you belong to a political party. It is always one side.
oga if you don't know anything about north don't say it.

When boko Haram started, atiku was among the people to visit victims affected and donated to them.

When some of the girls boko Haram kidnapped return home, atiku single handedly sponsored them, he didn't make noise about it. Ask Hausa from north east in your area, they will tell you how generous atiku is.

Most of his business are located there, don't let anyone fool you atiku is loved there.

When you know Adamawa, Bauchi governors supported atiku against Buhari like crazy.

Ask yourself why no northerners or northern elders have throw insults at Atiku?.

When the yobe senator,shekau(former Kano governor) both in APC said northern votes will be divided you think they are lying?

Buhari himself know who atiku is.

Have you ever wonder why atiku started is campaign in north west? Home of the caliphate he have endorsed him already.

I'm tired of trying to convince people that still think it's 2015 when Buhari was loved by all. Time has changed sir
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2018
omohdesmond:
Please someone should tell why I should vote in the year 2019 and who I should vote for

Vote nobody so that nobody will disappoint you.. grin
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:

When boko Haram started, atiku was among the people to visit victims affected and donated to them.

When some of the girls boko Haram kidnapped return home, atiku single handedly sponsored them, he didn't make noise about it. Ask Hausa from north east in your area, they will tell you how generous atiku is.

Most of his business are located there, don't let anyone fool you atiku is loved there.

When you know Adamawa, Bauchi governors supported atiku against Buhari like crazy.

Ask yourself why no northerners or northern elders have throw insults at Atiku?.

When the yobe senator,shekau(former Kano governor) both in APC said northern votes will be divided you think they are lying?

Have you ever wonder why atiku started is campaign in north west? Home of the caliphate he have endorsed him already.

I'm tired of trying to convince people that still think it's 2015 when Buhari was loved by all. Time has changed sir

Your point of view will always be one sided as long as you belong or attached to a political group.
I am not supporting nor campaigning for any candidate.

Let the majority of illiterates decide the winner as usual. I have got so many projects on my head than adding politics to it.

I wish both Atiku and Buhari the best
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by bantudra: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:

you try to convince soteyyy you will tire....

we dont think like people like you and our hearts is not filled with hatred....

yeah,buhari beat up your mother and father in the civil war....sooooooo,what....??...it was war afterall and not a picknick....
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

Your point of view will always be one sided as long as you belong or attached to a political group.
I am not supporting nor campaigning for any candidate.

Let the majority of illiterates decide the winner as usual. I have got so many projects on my head than adding politics to it.

I wish both Atiku and Buhari the best
illiterates will always decide Nigeria president. You are right
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2018
bantudra:

you try to convince soteyyy you will tire....

we dont think like people like you and our hearts is not filled with hatred....

yeah,buhari beat up your mother and father in the civil war....sooooooo,what....??...it was war afterall and not a picknick....
I'm not even Igbo seff
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by bantudra: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:

insults upon insults....na like this una wan convince people to vote atiku....??
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:

It is so funny but the reality.
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by helinues: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
bantudra:

insults upon insults....na like this una wan convince people to vote atiku....??

Are you denying the obvious or what?
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by bantudra: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
I'm not even Igbo seff

and why do you have such a nickname....??...you haf haf like asari.......?
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by bantudra: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

Are you denying the obvious or what?

sooo,because others have different opinions thats why they cant say something too....??
Re: Atiku Has Won This Election. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
bantudra:

and why do you have such a nickname....??...you haf haf like asari.......?
lol I actually created it to mock the igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Leaders Honoured As FG Advised To Implement Policies For Climate Issues / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community,shoot Man Who Came Home Becos Covid-19 Dead(pics) / Aba Vs Abeokuta Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.