Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife (46967 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by BizBayo: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
WritePal:

Stop going round in circles. I've answered you; you're the one not smart enough to deduce the points or you're just too young to understand. I'm done with you. I have other people to teach. Or better still, go and read again my last response to you.

Men and women are different and the Bible recognizes their different roles in the marriage union. Stop quoting generic verses or trying to use panadol to cure malaria or all other diseases. Use a specific verse referring to a man and woman. The man finds a wife, not the other way round, my dear!

Let me give you another example, since you're trying to say there should be no difference in the role and approaches of both sexes. If food needs to be cooked in the kitchen with all ingredients ready and there's a man and a woman (grown ups) of almost the same age in the house, who's socially expected to go and cook? The woman, right? Yes, the man can cook too. But socially, it is more expected of the woman.

If a a small piece of grass needs to be weeded around the house and there's a hoe and cutlass available, as well as 2 adults (male and female). Who's expected to cut the grass? The man, right? Yes, the woman can do it too, but socially the man is expected to do it.

That is another example of social roles. Men and women are equally, but different roles are expected of them in certain situations, or at least, one takes the lead and the other follows -- depending on the matter.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND

What concerns social roles with finding love... You are kid... One day you will learn and know more about these things. Done
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by U1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
LegendaryArnold:
Proud cunt angry
Um, wetin you find come religion section, sire?
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
BizBayo:

What concerns social roles with finding love... You are kid... One day you will learn and know more about these things. Done

You haven't seen me and you call me a kid? grin grin grin. But I can try to place you from your shallow arguments. What concerns the verse "he that seeketh shall find" (when Jesus was solely talking about making prayer requests to God) with "he that findeth a wife" (a specific verse on marriage)?

You don't know the Bible. I try to get it across a social point, you still can't grasp but your ego won't allow you to admit it. You're probably thinking I'm unmarried with no kids. Lol. Leave the Bible angle for those that know it!
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
U1:

Um, wetin you find come religion section, sire?
I dey find shawarma spot o
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by harjhy: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2020
do you know you can make money on your smartphone with token of 3k. this not scam. dn me on Whatsapp 07054100158
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by luvmijeje(f): 5:11am On Apr 10, 2020
I love a proud husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.