Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) (19264 Views)

"I For Don Blow But..." - See Funny Name Of Book (photos) / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2018
Sharp Guy cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2018
tongue
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:
A Nairalander with the moniker (gaby), whose story on irregular migration started off here https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true as a passing comment and finally culminated into a book, is seen here in a photograph with the Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki giving an approval and endorsenent for his book.
Is that your transition hour
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2018
One guy on here,bandiejay wrote a book like that too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Bamis19: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2018
Congratulations Gaby. I so remember the thread,that started it all, A day I will never forget. And the quarrel with a mod that accused you of leading young people astray. I'm glad you took this bold step. Many more blessings.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by blowjob: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2018
SEE AS HE DEY SHINE IM TEETH... grin grin..BUT FOR NAIRALAND LATER ,HE GO DEY INSULT PMB AND HIM GOVT.. grin grin..NIGERIANS.. grin grin..ANY WHERE BELLE FACE... grin grin..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Congrats man

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Gaby, this is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2018
wetin dey funny the lady in yellow?
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Lhimeet(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2018
Wow. I read his story when he started it here.. Wonderful! smiley
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2018
Gaby, at last. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Austine567(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2018
oh finally after how many years . atleast this one don blow if you know what i mean .you no go dey barb again.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Austine567(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:
wetin dey funny the lady in yellow?
are you the chidozie that i know?
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:

Thanks so much sis Michelle55
Na u be Gaby? grin
Anyway, congratulations Gaby. The sky is just the starting point...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by orangb: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2018
Congrats!

This just gave me hope smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wow! Congratulations gaby. Greater heights

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Avast(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
ojmetrix:
baba GOD don pick him call
baba GOD my number ends with 09 abeg

you better go change number so that he go quick pick your call. I can get number that ends with 01 for you

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by omoikea(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Congratulations
Your best days are ahead of you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by TheBlessedMAN: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
congrats bro. Am really happy for you. Hard work really pays. See you at the top brother

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Shibaraba:
Gaby.....retired wire boy. You go finish make money come naija come dey tell us super story. See as your bear bear fresh. So you no want make you brothers sef chop wetin you enjoy? Na lie. We will not take this.

My brothers enter Europe anyway. We stay here they rub us with wealth, we die. E better make we try awa luck .

Come beat me...
Na joke I dey ooo

Hahahaha...you no well o...no try fast lane bro, na fast lane to un-ending wahala oo. No body go tell you the truth.

The mods as usual banned gaby until 2019 after getting riled up and cursed out by someone who proceeded to mention the mods.
The mods didn't investigate or find out who initiated such name-callings but are quick to act on who mentions them first.

Mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala

I'm posting this for gaby he asked to be investigated and his ban lifted to enable him comment.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Celsony: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nice one Gaby, this is just the beginning, your life story contained in the book will go places.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by lobell: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Small small we are getting there.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
abdulaz:
All hustles must pay last last.

Will it be available on iBooks?

It is on ibook...check the links on his topic above or his profile...
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by abdulaz: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:

It is on ibook...check the links on his topic above or his profile...
Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:
A Nairalander with the moniker (gaby), whose story on irregular migration started off here https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true as a passing comment and finally culminated into a book, is seen here in a photograph with the Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki giving an approval and endorsenent for his book.

Congratulations.... Just followed the previous thread...Thanks for sharing your story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" / Nairaland Poetry Club (Launch Thread) / TRANSFORMING: The New Lycan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.