Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) (19387 Views)

"I For Don Blow But..." - See Funny Name Of Book (photos) / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:
A Nairalander with the moniker (gaby), whose story on irregular migration started off here https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true as a passing comment and finally culminated into a book, is seen here in a photograph with the Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki giving an approval and endorsenent for his book.

One more thing, @Gaby you are very adventurous and i just love that... I ll so buy your book...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
I would like to read the book

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
waw what can i render to jehova for he has done so very much for me.
congratulation gaby more fund bro.
been following the story bumper to bumber

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sarah20A:
I would like to read the book

Check the link or contact him through his profile.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good one Bro,greater heights

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
They both look like yahoo boys.
OP knows the reason why he can’t travel back to his adoptive country. Let me not say the reason here. I’m sure he’ll type it with his own fingers.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Jtslimz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:
A Nairalander with the moniker (gaby), whose story on irregular migration started off here https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true as a passing comment and finally culminated into a book, is seen here in a photograph with the Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki giving an approval and endorsenent for his book.

Congrats Gaby of life. I'm proud of you. Remember watching and reading silently. Special thanks to all that supported him as well, ur 'Nairaland Madam' wink grin. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
meobizy:
They both look like yahoo boys.
OP knows the reason why he can’t travel back to his adoptive country. Let me not say the reason here. I’m sure he’ll type it with his own fingers.

Monkey....you guys are still busy doubting God and destiny.

Continue dwelling in your hate....even enemies are happy and congratulating the dude.

Now tell me, what are you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:

Hahahaha...you no well o...no try fast lane bro, na fast lane to un-ending wahala oo. No body go tell you the truth.

The mods as usual banned gaby until 2019 after getting riled up and cursed out by someone who proceeded to mention the mods.
The mods didn't investigate or find out who initiated such name-callings but are quick to act on who mentions them first.

Mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala

I'm posting this for gaby he asked to be investigated and his ban lifted to enable him comment.

They are usually like this. So lazy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:

Monkey....you guys are still busy doubting God and destiny.

Continue dwelling in your hate....even enemies are happy and congratulating the dude.

Now tell me, what are you?
If I start with you last last you go deactivate account.
Respect yourself now. I have warned you.
You seem ashamed of the near seven year prison sentence which made you run back home for good.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
meobizy:

If I start with you last last you go deactivate account.
Respect yourself now. I have warned you.
You seem ashamed of the near seven year prison sentence which made you run back home for good.

Hahahahahaha.....who be this monkey

Na frustration wan kill you so for another man matter.

You are doomed.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

They are usually like this. So lazy.

Very appalling...
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fantastic, congratulations Gaby.
It's ur time to shine.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by Delivar(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
So this is the same gaby guy who lacks manner of approach. After swimming desert sands to Europe he still lacks civility.
https://www.nairaland.com/4871793/meet-paul-zuluka-man-sex/4#73399554
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:

Hahahahahaha.....who be this monkey

Na frustration wan kill you so for another man matter.

You are doomed.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Your type has mouth only on social media but fail to express themselves properly in English.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
meobizy:

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Your type has mouth only on social media but fail to express themselves properly in English.

Smh...keep deluding yourself my dear friend and claiming to know the person in question. Perhaps you should go get the book to read for some understanding on how much of an empty head you are.
So when should we be expecting to read your exposė?

Hurry up man...
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Austine567:
are you the chidozie that i know?

which one do you know?
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
daddytime:

Smh...keep deluding yourself my dear friend and claiming to know the person in question. Perhaps you should go get the book to read for some understanding on how much of an empty head you are.
So when should we be expecting to read your exposė?

Hurry up man...
Every time I come across your type it shows me people don’t come here to educate themselves, they only choose to dumb their sensibilities via passing insults as opposed to knowledge.
My friend stay ignorant. Who wan read your mumu book.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride To Be / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.