Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. (3361 Views)

Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by Owojuyi(f): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
There is an available vacancy for a driver.

Requirement:
Must have a valid drivers' license and at least an SSCE OR ND certificate.
Must be smart, presentable and neat at all times, and should be able to communicate fluently in English language.
Must be very familiar with Lagos with at least 3-5 years' driving experience.
The driver will also be responsible for cleaning the car and escalating any issues the car may have for servicing and repairs.

Salary ranges 20,000-30,000

CVs can be sent to satcollections9@gmail.com
Candidates residing around Alagbado area
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by matchlessanne(f): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
ThaThinka:

Hello. Do they require a cover letter when applying?

It isn't a must though.
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by DGTechie82: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
ThaThinka:

Cover letter is not a must. Sure you are definitely going to share a great experience with nairalanders. Those guys are the real deal.
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by DGTechie82: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
ThaThinka:

Cover letter not a must though. I assure you that you are soon going to have a lot of positive experience with onyx team. trust me.
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by Finest641(f): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2018
matchlessanne:

Just register and they will send you an email confirming your registration and then you'll be required to upload your resume by sending it to their mail. Note that they do not request any fee from candidates.
Thanks for this bro
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by DGTechie82: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
ThaThinka:

It is not a must. if you got you can add it but it isn't an issue if you don't.
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by ThaThinka: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
DGTechie82:

It is not a must. if you got you can add it but it isn't an issue if you don't.
j

How many times are you going to quote and reply my post?
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by Kate06(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2020
matchlessanne:
I got placement at BUA for my graduate trainee program, there is no charge. Visit their website and click on submit resume, you would be prompted to create an account after which you will receive a registration confirmation, then just check your email often for updates from them. That is all. No charge, No fee. You would be amazed.

The website ain't responding anymore.

Do they still work as recruitment agency?
Re: Massive Interns And Graduate Trainees' Recruitment To Top Companies. by nuel000: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Site cannot be reached

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Entry Level Position - Young Professionals Program 2020 / Bat Pymetrics Game Test / 7 Years Ago I Relocated To Canada �� By Emeka Nwarulor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.