Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies (19540 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by filitech070: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Pdp....never again

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by DankemzI(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2018
What if Baba dies before 2019
Atiku will be in Okro soup

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Zaikon(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Obj will not rest until he gets the man behind bars. Shey he was busy resting in his house in Ota. They took themselves there to literally force him into their business. Reminds me of one Ali Modu Sheriff. grin

I can't believe OBJ after publishing his book, all of a sudden they become friends ahhhh. Atiku watch your back

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Afamed: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2018
dokyOloye:
Get a job
Tell your fugitive to go to America
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Afamed: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2018
brown116:
supporter of killer
Any strategy to send the fugitive back to America is welcome
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by tobby98: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2018
PDP is getting organised to take over
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by bilms(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Guestlander: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2018
tobby98:
PDP is getting organised to take over

APC should simply buy A return ticket to U.S.A for Atiku.

#Send Atiku to America
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by MallamJackson(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Obasanjo wants to restrategise with him on how to deliver him into the hands of the FBI since his visa strategy has failed. grin

Baba na very wise man. Las las I'm sure his plans for Atiku will come to fruition. grin

He must fūck the man at at all cost. I understand HE NEVER FORGIVES nor FORGETS. cheesy

Qiut typing just for the sake it

Obj has just helped secure Adamawa for Atiku and you're understandably pained hence your playing of the out of line FBI card which is rather Petty

get used to the new reality your baba is daura bound and THERE AIN'T NO STOPPING IT

#Back2DauraIsAProject

Daura dai baba!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Afamed: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2018
MallamJackson:

Obj has just helped secure Adamawa for Atiku and you're understandably pained hence your playing of the out of line FBI card which is rather Petty

get used to the new reality your baba is daura bound and THERE AIN'T NO STOPPING IT

#Back2DauraIsAProject

Daura dai baba!
You have suddenly lost your taste for Biafra or death. New Hausa/Fulani slave. Next Level jooooor®™√

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by olajizz01(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
braveboy64:
na second una go carry
secondus
He has been carrying second since he was elected as chairman and this coming general election will not be exception,SECONDUS.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Toosure70: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Can the flatheaders see the relevance of obj now.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by GEEBITE: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2018
His new moniker is "The Greenland".I have not seen a greater sycophant than that dude.
Felixalex:
Make una strategize well

Besides abeg where's that BBQ guy? was he banned I miss his zombilism, especially the way he writes using "We" as per say he de type with "official" account grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! Iberibe na-enye onye ara morale
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Zaikon(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Anything to send Jubril Al Sudan out of Aso rock is welcomed

See how the world are mocking Buhari below

I'm Ashamed of my country .
Buhari has to go.

Funny you bro. So because people say something not fine about him(PMB) u are ashamed nd want to change country.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by asanwafo: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2018
They are not strategizing any thing. This how murkrakers of journalists told us Atiku has jetted to the US en route U.K. after being issued visa by the the US and it turned out to be a lie. Atiku has failed. He is not even in the good book of the "big boys" in his party. Sokoto campaign outing was a huge flop.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by ikwubaba: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
MallamJackson:

#Back2DauraIsAProject

Daura dai baba!

They are just securing his own state for him. A clear testimony of his popularity. We can surmise how he will fare in the other states

This election will be boring. Like a race between a fully healthy sprinter and a leper.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Orevaisaiah(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Our new president and vp.

How can APC campaign against pdp restructuring in the south? grin I just dey laugh

Did APC win in the South in 2015?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by pedrilo: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
No wonder osinbajo was shouting yesterday that they hav ganged up against buhari.
There is no way APC can survive dis
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Felixalex(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=GEEBITE post=73563488]His new moniker is "The Greenland".I have not seen a greater sycophant than that dude.[/quote

Hehehe
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Calers: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Anything they call iymt,come febuhari, sai maigaskiya will defeat Atiku hands down
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by GetCofOProperty: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
pedrilo:
No wonder osinbajo was shouting yesterday that they hav ganged up against buhari.
There is no way APC can survive dis
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by MallamJackson(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:

You have suddenly lost your taste for Biafra or death. New Hausa/Fulani slave. Next Level jooooor®™√

Hey Mr Mahaukaci ka kama kan ka kaji ko?

bana harka da irin ka dan ba hankli gare ka ba

as you think you fully know everyone around here whereas komai ba ka sani ba

ka kama kan ka.

your god is Daura bound the pains can send you to a hospital bed for all I care

bai shafe ni ba.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by MallamJackson(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
ikwubaba:

They are just securing his own state for him. A clear testimony of his popularity. We can surmise how he will fare in the other states

This election will be boring. Like a race between a fully healthy sprinter and a leper.

Tinubu got to a point due to mounted pressure he truely wanted to let bye gones be bye gones with Ambode but he couldn't because he would lose relevance in his own home state

there are people you cant afford to play with in your home town this is what Atiku has just made right
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Afamed: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
bluecircle470:
OBJ the navigator! grin
But could not navigate her daughter back as a PDD senatorial candidate years ago.( ,Iyabo Obasanjo) Most of you are not student of history
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by bluecircle470: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:

But could not navigate her daughter back as a PDD senatorial candidate years ago.( ,Iyabo Obasanjo) Most of you are not student of history

You talking out of hatred....i can’t start trading words with you
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies by Afamed: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2018
bluecircle470:

You talking out of hatred....i can’t start trading words with you
Deny what I said . Did Obasanjo with his power and popularity return his daughter back as a senatorial candidate of Pdp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Transferred To New Detention Facility In Benin Republic / IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / INEC Declares Kebbi Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.