Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (61016 Views)

Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by knightsTempler: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
bettercreature:
She was talking about [b]Saraki and Dogora.[/b]We told the idiot to go nuclear to remove them but sadly he didnt listen he was busy forming Mr integrity

And she can’t mention these 2 by their names even though they are no longer in APC ?

Your need a new brain ASAP.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Passionate888: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari too weak, just like flacid dick.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Newway2(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pavore9:
Lame excuse.....what stopped PMB from kicking those men out if he does not belong to anyone?

Democracy doesn't give such powers to the executives. Besides, those men are equally strong in their own way. So, it's a battle of wits
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by MrRush(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
We all know those two powerful poeople are SARAKI AND DOGORA, most especially Saraki he’ll never size to frustrate this administration even when he was in the party we all saw what transpired during the budget paddling saga and how budgets are being delayed, I saw it right from time, they both put their selfish interests above that of Nigerians and na thunder go fire whoever is against the progress of this country, amen...

Ps: no not quote me and if u do pls be meaningful, I do not rub minds with kids, it’s not pride but maturity, tank u.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

The fact that you think govt appointment is the ultimate achievement shows how parochial your mind is , to someone like me Spacex building a recoverable space vehicle is wha I call an achievement so you can see that we are from two different brain grades .. Govt appointment especially Nigeria is no achievement but an opportunity to steal ..Tell me one value that Buhari has created in life , I have created about 3 innovations being used in this country today and I have patents for many not yet implemented , apart from planning cheap coup which any dishonest soldier can do tell me what Buhari has achieved .

wow!! i must be really really talking to an important
personality , obviously you & i belong to different school of thot .

lemme lecture you why leadership/ post of authority is the greatest achievement .. it's becos that is the only position you can make the life of people better enough to purchase/buy innovations, you brag of 3 innovation even tho i donnt know them i am 100% certain they aint free..
its an achievement when your policy & decisions is why 180million can av a good life.
innovation are their to make our lifes more easiers,comfort,connect & simplify difficult task but doesnt mean man cannt live without innovations. in the bible or quoran how many king had cellular or g wagon .. did pharoah physicians have all the medical gadget we made
now .. do you even know there are still places in the world that declines innovation but leadership apply to every living thing ..amongst the wolves,apes ,lions e.t.c my brother nothing like been in the position of authority,, mko had all the money was a philanthropist to the masses but he knew post of authority would give better access to better the lifes of the entire population
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by RealOne042: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Don't worry, 2019 will settle the matter ones and for all.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by CioAngels(f): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Aisha, tell Nigerians about the current situation, is your husband dead or alive? Or are you paid handsomely to disgrace/humiliate a man who brought you to limelight? What a shame. Pa Abba Kyari, hope is not you.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by lexy2014: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Newway2:

Democracy doesn't give such powers to the executives. Besides, those men are equally strong in their own way. So, it's a battle of wits

Who are d 2 men?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
ericsmith:

wow!! i must be really really talking to an important
personality , obviously you & i belong to different school of thot .

lemme lecture you why leadership/ post of authority is the greatest achievement .. it's becos that is the only position you can make the life of people better enough to purchase/buy innovations, you brag of 3 innovation even tho i donnt know them i am 100% certain they aint free..
its an achievement when your policy & decisions is why 180million can av a good life.
innovation are their to make our lifes more easiers,comfort,connect & simplify difficult task but doesnt mean man cannt live without innovations. in the bible or quoran how many king had cellular or g wagon .. did pharoah physicians have all the medical gadget we made
now .. do you even know there are still places in the world that declines innovation but leadership apply to every living thing ..amongst the wolves,apes ,lions e.t.c my brother nothing like been in the position of authority,, mko had all the money was a philanthropist to the masses but he knew post of authority would give better access to better the lifes of the entire population

U have talked about d ideal. D gentleman was talking about d reality especially as it applies to Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by spiralwedge(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Obvious hindrances to progress

1. SARAKI
2. EL RUFAI
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Gandollar(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Funkeshuga(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
if her confession is worth to be given a recognition then both buhari and atiku don't deserve to be on that seat in 2019 because cabals was an implementation of pdp. now looking at the people that surrounded atiku people of obasanjo and co it will still read same result. nt even when he's already promising they will sell all the assets when the one they sold last time didn't yield any positive results.

time to vote for individual rather than party
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by nwanyionitsha: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
crossfm:
Madam you have been saying this for a very long time,pls mention their names.we also know that even without those two men your husband will still fail Nigerians.
1Abba K

Maman D
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Repentoday: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Let us listen and look inwards to what she is saying. There is an element of facts in words, she is an insider and she knows more than you and I.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Malawian(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
raker300:
Tho I respect this woman's temerity but I must disagree wth her on dis one.

No one is behind the dullard's somnolent approach to governance is of his own doing?
supu cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
dokie:

Please don't think too much. Most Nigerians fall into the following categories : illiterates, impoverished, faith fanatics and tribalists.

These qualities removes authentic objectivity from our decision making regarding politics. Over 70% of the electorate only know of 2 candidates: Atiku and Buhari.

Even if 70% of objective Nigerians decide to vote one of the supposedly refined and better candidates, their votes will not ruffle the big guy who wins.
For this reason, many objective people will queue behind the candidate of either PDP or APC that he/she is more comfortable with in a bid to reduce the votes of the other big player.

Until illiteracy and poverty is significantly reduced, we cannot have these parties win any election in this country.

I am voting Atiku not because I think he is a better candidate than Moghalu or FD, but because I know that there is no way on earth that they can win in the Nigeria of today. So I will give Still my vote hoping that it will help him win because I believe he is better for Nigeria than Buhari is. That's the same mindset an enlightened Buhari supporter will have as well.

Thanks boss, a million thanks, how Donald Duke and Oby Ezekwesili do not understand the facts about who votes is reason enough to doubt their ability to think. How many commoners from the north even know them?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Can you guys remember when Babachir Lawal asked "who is the presidency?" funny question but the answers will come before the end of 2019. Red answers.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by leye4u: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
There are several initiatives that this present government of Muhammad Buhari isn't taking seriously, Youwin program of Jonathan administration gave grants to several entrepreneurs which helped to create jobs.

This present administration started a laudable program called GEM project supported by the world bank(World bank supported the program with 160 million dollars loan) because they are seriously concerned about youth joblessness in Nigeria .

http://projects.worldbank.org/P103499/nigeria-growth-employment-states?lang=en

and world class accounting firms like PriceWaterCoopers were involved to ensure the program runs smoothly .

Few people from Youwin 3 were merge to the GEM project and given first tranche of the grant ,few got second tranche and neglected afterwards .

Several people already went through the GEM induction and interview and were selected but the Ministry of trades and commerce have refused to release the grant. The question everyone is asking is Why, why and why.

Job creation is not rocket science... Entrepreneur in Nigeria have ideas and if the govt can assist them,thousands and millions of jobs would definitely be created.

Please what happened to the GEM project of the federal government of Nigeria. Anyone with answers,please??
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by GetCofOProperty: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Repentoday:
Let us listen and look inwards to what she is saying. There is an element of facts in words, she is an insider and she knows more than you and I.
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by gabbylight: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
it's festive season and you would want to have for yourself the cute and outfit... check my signature for more.

you can also contact me for a London used Samsung laptop, R480 model at affordable price.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by alohman(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
I pity this woman, why because of jubrin.Nobody should take this woman serious. there is nothing the cabar cannot do cover up the evil they brought to rule Nigeria .Aisha you and the person trying to stop you are only acting a script .where were you all this while. the truth must surely come out and we will remind you all these trash you have just recently started talking. thank God the internet doesn't forget.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Peacecore: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Let's a spade by it's name:The two men are Saraki n Dogara
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by slimman007: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
princeFAD:

I think Abba Kyari, the chief of staff, is one of them
you are very right about Abba Kyari.Ordinary Amhed of BREKETE also called him out for being a stumbling block to buhari's administration that is why they try to assassinate him few weeks back here in Abuja........
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by CableWire: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
What is she saying? Madam biko, go and sort your name out with the dss first.
Your office, sister and half hunkul were all named in a recent fraud case...all of a sudden, you are everywhere in the news.
Associatiin of blame traders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.